• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Some more purchases ;_;

51mv1GqrRNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
4150CR6GjzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51UQtEEENVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Body Talk EPs are actually on my to buy list in the next paycheck.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The only song I would bargain anyone would know outside of her local would be Bleeding Love.

I hate the song, but I won't deny it's impact commercially, but at the same time I am not going to pretend that any of her other albums and/or singles had any kind of impact here.

We'll see with Glassheart. I will be surprised.

an97x.gif

Funny, I was going to post about how no-one is even checking for chart success in Australia until I actually did check and Spirit went #1 there.
Echo got to #31 lol.

Nemesis_

Funny, I was going to post about how no-one is even checking for chart success in Australia until I actually did check and Spirit went #1 there.
Echo got to #31 lol.

I don't know what you mean by this, nor why you're so hostile TO ME ALL THE TIME

I'm convinced that Nem now has a compulsive music buying problem.

I just bought about six Blu-rays and two games ;_; I like to spend lol. But I always budget so I save, of course. ;D

Global Superstar Leona Lewis is the only Idol-style-show winner to achieve something like international success. That alone means that she is already beating down your lesser faves such as Borelly Uninspiredson
and Gods Aloud ;_;.
People who are doubting her live in a land of delusional makebelieve tbh.

And I don't even really like her.
Kiiiii, maybe if we are living in a parallel universe where international success means 'only successful in the UK and a one-hit wonder everywhere else on the planet.' Methinks you took Popjustice's nickname for her a little too unironically
ibtlEGfEaii1jQ.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Kiiiii, maybe if we are living in a parallel universe where international success means 'only successful in the UK and a one-hit wonder everywhere else on the planet.' Methinks you took Popjustice's nickname for her a little too unironically
ibtlEGfEaii1jQ.gif

Still beats being a zero hit artist anywhere but the USA tbh.

Has Roman Reloaded shipped wood yet?

Still beats being a zero hit artist anywhere but the USA tbh.
"In a career spanning a decade, Clarkson has become the most successful Idol contestant internationally with album sales of over 23 million and singles sales of over 36 million worldwide, according to Billboard and Nielsen SoundScan."

Dismiss yourself

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
"In a career spanning a decade, Clarkson has become the most successful Idol contestant internationally with album sales of over 23 million and singles sales of over 36 million worldwide, according to Billboard and Nielsen SoundScan."

Dismiss yourself

Point taken.

Pretty good for such an unremarkable, uninspiring 'talent', I admit.

Trigger

I am now stanning for Carly Ra Jepsus

I am always singing Call Me Maybe in the car and Good Time has elevated me to a higher EXISTENCE

http://i.imgur.com/l5OWm.gif[/IG]

[spoiler] dont accuse me of flip-flopping or that schizo shit ;_; [/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Another convert!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EgJTv.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't see how you could not laugh at the combination of the headline, description and the final line tbh

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Thanks <3.

I mean come on, "Worst Escalator Story", the harrowing tale, the fact that one who goes up an escalator escalates and now he avoids escalators and escalating and instead elevates via the elevator.

DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME

Ouchies. Seems the only place she's doing well right now is Asia.
No big loss. THE QUEEN is far beyond the point of having to prove a single damn thing.

These past few years, Mariah's best stuff has been buried in her album releases anyway (Twister, Lead The Way, My Saving Grace, Joyride, I Wish You Well, It's A Wrap, When Christmas Comes, etc etc.) so I'm sure this era will produce at least a couple amazing tracks.

ifpV3cucwNf62.gif

Nemesis_

Oh WOW

Having a pleasant enough chat about his family and his music with Australian broadcaster Molly Meldrum (as shown here), Elton was then asked about the ‘Girl Gone Wild’ hitmaker.

“She’s such a nightmare,” he started. “Her career’s over, I can tell you that. Her tour’s been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger c*nt.”

So charming.

Offering up some careers advice, he then added: “If Madonna had any common sense she would have made a record like ’Ray Of Light’ and stayed away from the dance stuff and just been a great pop singer and make great pop records, which she does brilliantly.”

That’s sort of compliment. The feud is over!

“She looks like a fucking fairground stripper,” he added. Oh dear.

Perhaps revealing the true reason behind his cheery words, he continued: “She’s been so horrible to Gaga.”

qtdmk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom