• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Can that poll please be taken down now

tumblr_m7jd5yYnDZ1qcrhd5.gif

He only likes it because of that parody video with that guy in a thong.

VjvlV.gif

iY42UxIkH2YoR.gif

I'll admit my first exposure to the song was the other day in the DJ when Marius_ played the chatroulette vid. But I did think the song was cute.

It's funny how many pf the people going in on CMM, are the same ppl who flip out over an "Oops I did it again," or "Genie in a bottle." Some BASIC shit from their childhood.

i4P62bCdOPV8V.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Genie in a Bottle, What a Girl Wants, Come On Over, Lady Marmalade, Dirrty, Beauitful, Fighter, Ain't No Other Man, Hurt, Candyman...a plethora of reputable iconic songs.

neaux1curr after neaux1curr after neaux1curr

The only songs of Xtina's that anybody has heard of are Genie, Dirrty and Beautiful.

Also, it's still laughable that you credit Xtina for songs that she only played a bit part in. If she's such a legend, why do you even need to? Does anybody feel the need to credit Paul McCartney with Do They Know It's Christmas?

ib2fqpjNAwRgwF.gif

As for your poor man's Spice Girls fave, Girls Aloud, I can truly honestly say I don't know a single song of theirs.

Xtina obviously does, though, since she sought out Xenomania, the production team behind Gods Aloud, to work on her new album.

ibuFuw7720laeB.gif

Nemesis_

I've lost faith that she is now. Probably won't get anything until the end of September.

OT is PRIMED and READY

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Delio just had a coronary failure.

Not even the Spice Girls will save this.
For reference, this is about how dire everyone in the UK thought the opening ceremony would be.

So in a way we were right in our pessimism, but two weeks early.

So glad Leona was occupied in L.A. and couldn't make it. What a #mess #epicflop #nationalembarrassment

They won't top 2008's closing ceremony anyway. *bow* Giant floating Leona Lewis *bow*

ceremonie-JOXxjpm3E0326NP20080824N.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom