• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Well let's just say I ordered it.

It will be released August 20th.

Then it has to be sent to an intermediary in Europe, who must then pass it to Australia (for me).

That shit ain't happening in a DAY

Yeah I feel you, especially considering nobody else besides pop GAF will be buying her album.

#poordat #neaux1curr

;_______________________;

Majmun

Ermm this just popped up on Twitter.

People who were at the "car incident" say that it is quite similar, if not the same.

ALLEGED "ARTPOP" SNIPPET

And we know how Gaga likes to leak her own stuff. =3

Marius, I dunno.... should we fall for this?? Sounds pretty basic tbh
iRpU8zK4AcExi.gif

Mau ®

TAYLOR SWIFT - We Are Never Ever Getting...: 50.114 (+ 44.164)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor SHITTED on GaGa's record and THEN SOME. It also shattered Mariah's record of a 30M update for We Belong Together.

Your faves WILL NEVER. I can assure you.

#2012RedDomination

Christopher

Taylor SHITTED on GaGa's record and THEN SOME. It also shattered Mariah's record of a 30M update for We Belong Together.

#2012RedDomination

Holy shit.

Are we confirmed for number one slot?

Mau ®

Holy shit.

Are we confirmed for number one slot?

Yup. There's no doubt in my mind now. The new Billboard rules make it hard for high selling songs to debut #1 but with these kind of updates she'll get it effortlessly next week.

This week's #1 (which will be announced in a few hours) is between Katy, Flo Rida and Ellie (ellie has a smaller chance but still).

Styles

With the huge AI it might debut on the back half of the hot 100 this week with that alone as radio airplay is tracked from Wednesday-Tuesday. It will see a huge leap to number 1 if it debuts this week on the charts.

#Mess
ab6d3f1c.gif

Taylor snatches another wig from Gaga as she tops 24 countries on the itunes chart, even breaking one of them.

1 Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 1.0063 0.9000
2 Guy Sebastian - Battle Scars (feat. Lupe Fiasco) 1.0000 1.0000

ab6d3f1c.gif

Mau ®

With the huge AI it might debut on the back half of the hot 100 this week with that alone as radio airplay is tracked from Wednesday-Tuesday. It will see a huge leap to number 1 if it debuts this week on the charts.

#Mess
ab6d3f1c.gif

The real mess is gonna be when the rolling effect kicks in. Thats gonna be a bitch. I hope this is not gonna be a single that loses all its steam in a few weeks. Digital sales and streaming are pivotal for her third week. She should promote somewhere (VMA's)

Taylor snatches another wig from Gaga as she tops 24 countries on the itunes chart, even breaking one of them.

But the baboons keep claiming she's a local. All their faves WISH they were THIS LOCAL.
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg

Styles

The real mess is gonna be when the rolling effect kicks in. Thats gonna be a bitch. I hope this is not gonna be a single that loses all its steam in a few weeks. Digital sales and streaming are pivotal for her third week. She should promote somewhere (VMA's)

Girls a popstar now so she might as well perform it at the VMAs and solidify her title there.
8f70c6ea.gif

Nemesis_

Still not sure if I would even like PARTYNAUSEOUS.

I don't know of any of Lamar's work and I am not sure I even liked Chillin either.

We'll see either way, nice to get some new material.

Mau ®

I don't know of any of Lamar's work and I am not sure I even liked Chillin either.

Kendrick's Section 80 is a pretty great album IMO. Im here for this featuring.

BTW... Taylor Swift is #1 in your country
8f70c6ea.gif

Girls a popstar now so she might as well perform it at the VMAs and solidify her title there.
8f70c6ea.gif

How do the country fans feel about this tbh?

She's always been more pop than country IMO but she's never been this unashamedly pop. I dont see it as selling out but Im a pop fan first. Country fans might feel differently...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Now that I am next to a computer, ahem.....

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGG, Gaga returns in 3 weeks!!!!!, ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Sept 6 btw, the day of the VMAs
your ugly faves tried tho, but the headlines will always belong to her

#PARTYNAUSEOUS2012WORLDDOMINATION

ibxBDxFPtjsnUt.gif
ibxBDxFPtjsnUt.gif
ibxBDxFPtjsnUt.gif

ibxBDxFPtjsnUt.gif
ibxBDxFPtjsnUt.gif
ibxBDxFPtjsnUt.gif

royalan

Looks like she isn't going to change her style, Royalan.

GOOD
iCoyi0JduwFxu.gif

Not to rehash this argument but, why would you want that?

I mean, Madonna, MJ, Prince, Outkast (her mentors), the greats have ALL reinvented themselves at multiple points in their careers. Do you really not think she's capable of more?

Majmun

But those artist have been in the game for years or even decades, and have more than ONE album out.

The Hag has the same look since Confessions was released.

And Janelle is making money with her current style. See your own post for receipt. So I don't know why she should change her look so soon.

ig1qW8tChWSKf.gif

YASSS keep dem leaks coming Syco anonymous :-D

Obviously a demo, but I actually like it without all the drums and such that would have inevitably been added to a potential album cut.

Maybe Janelle is not changing her look just yet because The Electric Lady is Suite IV of the Metropolis saga? My guess is that she'll change up her look and sound for the next album.

royalan

But those artist have been in the game for years or even decades, and have more than ONE album out.

The Hag has the same look since Confessions was released.

And Janelle is making money with her current style. See your own post for receipt. So I don't know why she should change her look so soon.

So soon? Its been 6 years.

EDIT: By the by, all this Janelle talk has got me listening to Stankonia again and, damn, this album has aged gracefully. One of the best Hip Hop albums of all time, easily.

Mumei

#2012RedDomination

... Wow.

Majmun

So soon? Its been 6 years.

EDIT: By the by, all this Janelle talk has got me listening to Stankonia again and, damn, this album has aged gracefully. One of the best Hip Hop albums of all time, easily.

I personally don't want her to become a chameleon. Talent>>>>style. And she has both in abundance.
Her current look is fine with me and makes her look distinctive and dare I say...Iconic.

I'm sure her look would be a big hit if her label would've promoted her better.

Don't know why she should change. And I'm being honest here, stan goggles off etc. But I can understand your argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom