• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
and I just defended her on this today...
FURGATE PART 1
To the fans. i want you to know that I care deeply about your feelings and views, and I will always support your philosophies about life. We've been having over-arching conversations about society, equality, and politics for the past five years, and we should continue. I do not however support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns for ANY CAUSE. Particularly one that I respect. "Animal Rights." I am choosing not to comment on whether or not the furs I purchase are faux fur-pile or real because I would think it hypercritical not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, "kermit" and not to mention meat, that I have already worn. This should already put me in a category as one who appreciates and adores the beauty of animals in fashion, but am not a strict vegan. I have truly always stayed away from skinned fur, especially i have never been able to afford a nice one, but this does not mean my morals are rigid and that I won't bend at the sight of an absolute art piece of a coat. I have no chains about this. You see a carcass, I see a museum pièce de résistance. But I am truly sorry to fans who are upset by this, its a fair and applaudable feeling about the health and safety of animals. I respect your views, please respect mine.
And to campaigners, Save your flour to make bread for the children who are hungry. And Kim Kardashian is fabulous.
FURGATE PART 2
i meant *hypocritical not hypercritical

Gaga...

iorRmzIyx15Jj.gif

The Gaga quote is nonsense.
It is pretty dumb, but I like that she acknowledges her own hypocrisy and the fact that it's hypocritical that animal rights groups seem to care more about cute furry animals more than equally endangered, less than appealing animals.

The rest of the quote though...

iwxoPCG4sf9fY.GIF

Mau ®

Did ya'll know Marylin Manson was putting his peen up on Avril Lavigne's box??!

Well now you do
+wtf+.gif

Marilyn Manson has confirmed that he has, in fact, had a romantic relationship with pop rocker Avril Lavigne. He sent mixed messages regarding their relationship earlier this summer, but now admits they've been more than friends.

During an interview with Entertainment Wise, the shock rocker was asked outright if they were dating, to which he replied: "f**k that, she's Canadian."

While performing at the recent Heavy TO festival in Toronto, however, he changed his tune. During the performance Manson admitted that he meant no disrespect to his fans north of the border, adding that he was merely trying to keep their romantic tryst under wraps:

"No offense," he said, from the stage. "It's just that I was f*****g her and I didn't want anyone to know."

okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif

Mau ®

"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is now on track to sell above early predictions of 500k. It's may go up more than 600k now.

Not only is she gonna shatter GaGa's record of debut sales but she's also on track to destroy Ke$ha's Tik Tok record of 610k sold on a single week. LAWD.

tumblr_m8qqforAxQ1rbtr4eo1_400.gif

Christopher

That lama.gif lmao I can't.

So flo Rida got the number one spot interesting....even though that whistle song is probably his weakest.

A whole page and we haven't seen the appearance of that dancing black girl yet :0

SaintZ

Did ya'll know Marylin Manson was putting his peen up on Avril Lavigne's box??!
Well, I'm not sure I believe him because he has been changing his story. I mean they have been hanging out together and Manson recorded a song with Avril but I'd like to think that she has some standards (even if she married Troll Whibley). But who knows for sure. Dita and Evan Rachel Wood dated him for years so he can't be that bad.

Bladenic

"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is now on track to sell above early predictions of 500k. It's may go up more than 600k now.

Not only is she gonna shatter GaGa's record of debut sales but she's also on track to destroy Ke$ha's Tik Tok record of 610k sold on a single week. LAWD.

tumblr_m8qqforAxQ1rbtr4eo1_400.gif

Our faves need to retire.

Icicle

If the OP is still being updated, Brandy's album "Two Eleven" is dropping on October 16th.

Your faves could never look so flawless in a promo picture.

Edit: 110 on iTunes right now. Can I get a "YAAAAAS!!!!", sis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom