• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What lies? Xtina snippets leaked last night. The #FIGHTERS got their stan on. Even the haters admitted the snippets sound promising. It was a beautiful night.

Don't worry, you'll hear the stuff she did with Xenomania soon. *.*

At least there's something resembling a silver lining on this cloud.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
TBH I think you take the award for most deranged stan

iHm1NHsxPvxkZ.gif

Lies, delusions and slander.

botty

Banned
We listened to the entirety of Bedtime Stories, and Bionic in the DJ room yesterday. I found a new appreciation for Bionic and Madonna after that. Hopefully we can do something like that for other albums soon.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
We listened to the entirety of Bedtime Stories, and Bionic in the DJ room yesterday. I found a new appreciation for Bionic and Madonna after that. Hopefully we can do something like that for other albums soon.
Hopefully next time it will be for albums that deserve a listen

HiResDes

2dopeboyz said:
The Weeknd’s former producer Jeremy Rose (aka Zodiac) is releasing his self-titled EP due out digitally on September 24. The House of Balloons producer teams up with Jesse Boykins III on the project’s first offering.

Nemesis_

To be honest I dont know how you could sit through the entirety of Bionic. It's just too long and the middle especially is just GRATING.

I did it with Pho about three months ago and if it weren't for the CONSISTENT SHADE THROWING it wouldn't be possible.

botty

Banned
To be honest I dont know how you could sit through the entirety of Bionic. It's just too long and the middle especially is just GRATING.

I did it with Pho about three months ago and if it weren't for the CONSISTENT SHADE THROWING it wouldn't be possible.

It wasn't planned. I originally suggested listening to Bedtime Stories after reading a thread on ATRL. The room was empty at the time so I figured no one would care. Half way through bedtime stories the room started filling up, and after it was done Elderly & Pressed suggested we listen to Bionic. I hadn't listened to it in a long time, and no one else was completely against the idea so we went ahead.

It just so happens that the snippets started to leak at the time, so most of us were just feeding off the hype to get us through. We shaded her ridiculous songs too, but the album does have some gems on it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
In an attempt to put this era of flop behind us, I notice Bloc Party's new album, Four, is out. Not auspicious signs, having no hype at all, but Octopus was pretty good. Listening now though.

The Xtina single leaked!

ed2305b7.png

Spoke too soon. Where is it?

royalan

It wasn't planned. I originally suggested listening to Bedtime Stories after reading a thread on ATRL. The room was empty at the time so I figured no one would care. Half way through bedtime stories the room started filling up, and after it was done Elderly & Pressed suggested we listen to Bionic. I hadn't listened to it in a long time, and no one else was completely against the idea so we went ahead.

It just so happens that the snippets started to leak at the time, so most of us were just feeding off the hype to get us through. We shaded her ridiculous songs too, but the album does have some gems on it.

Right??? Hear the Chronically Pressedt tell it and you'd think Bionic was nothing but a cesspool of vile and that playing the album from start to finish summons Cthulhu from his sleep.

Bladenic

Taken Pho's place as PATTY to Nem's SELMA, I c.

iBVpy9EDVAMy0.gif

Taking who's spot as hew to Nem's hew?

Also I would have totally been up to listen to Bionic only because I've never heard it in full. probably for the better that I didn't.

Also I'm still drunk. Bless Allah for no classes tho.

royalan

Honestly, as much as I want the full song NOW I hope these leaks are a calculated move by her team, and not someone leaking the track before her team is ready. It'll be hard to get those impressive initial iTunes sales if people already have the track. Which is a shame because stan bias aside "Your Body" sounds like a real smash. It's been a long time since I've seen so many music blogs in my RSS feed have positive things to say about Xtina's music, and all at the same time. ;____;

Is anyone here for this?

OowT5.jpg

You know, I am here for this. It's fun to shade her triflin', home-wreckin ass and not ALL of her music is great. But when Alecia Keys is inspired she makes some serious gems.

Kyon

Banned
bsgfhbjslgkbjlkfgbhjsliufghbslkduhfjbszigtubhsrluibhtslrkgjbhklsfgjbhlkfgjhbdlgkjhbdlgkfjhbdfgklhjbl
dgkhjbdgklfhjbdfgkljhbdfbhliusrtuihbsrtubyhi45ubnao;e3iynbhAOub5yna#i5ybjua:B5UJYA;5UJBYA:
o5BN;Aio5BYUQ3;JKY;45YJNBUWP4;5UYBW4I5YBU45IYUJB4W;56IYBUW4;6YW4SB;Y

royalan

;____;

Botty.

It's amazing.

I just can't. I need some time to compose myself before I give official opinion, but it slays. And it slays effortlessly.

EDIT: And she's STILL TOO DIRRTY TO CLEAN HER ACT UP. So the people thinking she was going to turn into Adele this era are out of luck. YASSS! Love it!

Initial opinion is that lyrically it's a female version of Enrique Iglesias' "Tonight I'm Fucking You". Xtina knows what she wants and she's gonna get it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I quite like it.

ieaptz1gzLZ2J.gif

It does need a remix if it's going to take the dancefloors tho, BPM is a little on the low side for that.

Bladenic

OMG

ComebackTina is coming ya'll. I don't even stan or care or like her that much, but if this song don't slay, even I will be upset.

Here for a dancier mix tho, not really a club banger in it's current version. BUT regardless this song is like already one of my faves from her. No Candyman, but not far off.

iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

Kyon

Banned
Tonight YEAH let's get NAUGHTY I KNOW YOU WANT IIITT WOAH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

iwowtr6WvwOR3.gif

YEAHEEEEYEAHEAYEAHYEAHYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iwowtr6WvwOR3.gif

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

iwowtr6WvwOR3.gif

Bladenic

NEW PAGE NEW NEWS:

CHRISTina is coming BACK in FULL FORCE this FALL. FORGET BIONIC and it's failure, she has recalculated her position and her moves and is coming to SLAY your faves. Sorry Taylor, sorry Ke$hallah, but Christina will cockblock all of our faves this fall.

ALL I WANNA DO IS FUCK YOUR BODY

iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom