• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

RtX3t.gif

I actually like this song a lot.

Majmun

Apparently this song is going to be on Xtina's album: FINALLY

Is Xtina... playing it safe?
b80efe23.gif

Sounds like a rejected Avril Lavigne B-Single.

And I can't find a link for her comeback single. I want to listen to it...NOW.
Can't make anything out of that youtube link. It's just a bunch of noise tbh.

D'aaw, had hoped the new Christina song would've leaked by the time I woke up. :( I wanna hear the full version of both the original and the remix. NAAAOOOOW!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I awoke expecting some kind of slaypocalypse from these comments on the new Xtina single snippets and instead it was something completely basic.

More fool me, I suppose.

[edit]It sort of reminds me of an extremely basic rewrite of Robyn's flaw-free RnB-tinged pop classic Keep This Fire Burning but with Xtina's insufferable honking added.

botty

Banned
I awoke expecting some kind of slaypocalypse from these comments on the new Xtina single snippets and instead it was something completely basic.

More fool me, I suppose.

[edit]It sort of reminds me of an extremely basic rewrite of Robyn's flaw-free RnB-tinged pop classic Keep This Fire Burning but with Xtina's insufferable honking added.

Are you seriously passing judgement on 6 seconds of a song?

I know you won't like the song anyway, but I think it will please her fans more than they were by most of Bionic.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Are you seriously passing judgement on 6 seconds of a song?

No more than anyone else in the thread, and considerably less than the hyperbole-spewing posts that you and Roy made about...those exact same six seconds of song.

For interest, I was hooked on I'm Addicted after that 20 second snippet that leaked before MDNA. I listened to that one snippet about 30 times. So you can downplay the effect that a tiny snippet of a song could have but actually a song that truly slays, slays whether you hear a snippet or the full song tbh.

[edit]I mean, it's completely possible that the worst 6 seconds of the song have leaked. We'll see.

Actually, I'm often in love with the short snippets of songs, and end up a little disappointed when I hear the full song.

I had it with snippets from the Circus album from Britney, I'm Addicted from Madonna, and Judas from Lady Gaga, just to name a few.

I think it's because the snippets are often a part of the very last chorus at the end of the song, you know, when the song basically climaxes. It gives the false impression that the whole song will be that epic and "complex".

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Actually, it was more than just me and botty that got excited by the leaked snippets last night.

My my, someone's especially pressed today.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

No more than usual when dealing with the lies, delusions and slander of the thread's most deranged stans.

iQcxnShJnJqxL.gif

royalan

No more than usual when dealing with the lies, delusions and slander of the thread's most deranged stans.

iQcxnShJnJqxL.gif

What lies? Xtina snippets leaked last night. The #FIGHTERS got their stan on. Even the haters admitted the snippets sound promising. It was a beautiful night.

Don't worry, you'll hear the stuff she did with Xenomania soon. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom