• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lana Del Rey's whole Americana thing is really cute and fits her style perfectly. The RIDE cover is the best photo ever of all time.
It's TIRED, she needs to move on, she was much more interesting when she was mixing it up.

AZEALIA SLAYDT
SO DID ZEBRA

===================

9 DAYS UNTIL TEN

botty

Banned
Kris Allen

ec20fb7f.gif

Mau ®

HOLY SHIT at that Taylor cover.

She is slaying everything this era. The last time I saw an era handled this flawlessly was Teenage Dream and LOUD.

royalan

Koodo sis I love you and your pressed ways but you're dragging Xtina in defense of TAYLOR FAILSEN!?

Omg I can't you must really hate her. ;__;

Koodo

Banned
Koodo sis I love you and your pressed ways but you're dragging Xtina in defense of TAYLOR FAILSEN!?

Omg I can't you must really hate her. ;__;
I don't know who that person is; she must be a regular fixture in the scotoma of society at large.

Styles

It'll be full of haters and I don't know if I'll be able to stand it >_<

The last thread had 3 or 4 pages and most of the discussion was about her looks and some off-topic shit. I guess her music is just too bland for them.

At least TROUBLE is better than that other song from the X****** winner.

Nemesis_

The last thread had 3 or 4 pages and most of the discussion was about her looks and some off-topic shit. I guess her music is just too bland for them.

At least TROUBLE is better than that other song from the X****** winner.

Both of the TROUBLE songs are VILE.

Glassheart shits all over anything StaleYawn Swift has ever put out tho if we must make a flawed comparison between the two.

pV5kW.gif

I can hear the strawmen being built targeting Gaga's (or any of my faves) output now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom