• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Are you saying the most any specific artists got was 3?

I'm saying Most Anticipated Artist is the only category where one of the nominees only garnered a vote from one person.

iba9AJZrrA5Y6n.gif

B-Dex

Stefan™;45790474 said:
The Vita is flopping so hard that it even got a thread in the Charts section on ATRL. No one seems to care enough to report it, it's quite funny.

iLFtq5gD4BnP4.gif

Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Jet Set Radio HD, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Hot Shots Golf, Lumines, an entire library of PS1 Classics and PSN titles.

BYE.

i3bZ5Uek1uYd0.gif

royalan

Xtina and Ke$ha fought it out for first place clearly, with some throwing votes to Nelly and the Monsters voting for Madonna.

Should be Nelly and Ke$ha with Ke$ha taking it, tbh...

Xtina shouldn't be considered since she only flopped based on what OTHER PEOPLE were expecting her to do. But, based on her low output this era, she's performing as to be expected.

Prediction

Unapologetic was not nominated.

Xtina shouldn't be considered since she only flopped based on what OTHER PEOPLE were expecting her to do. But, based on her low output this era, she's performing as to be expected.
Ke$ha's album flopped but her single didn't. Don't think she deserves the award.

All things equal it would have to be Nelly....but she has no stanbase so it wouldn't even be fun :(

Christopher

lol, I can't think of anything straight off the bat. I have every genre on my iPod, but don't judge Carly by her stans. Kiss is worth listening to on Spotify/Youtube.

Baby when we're touching in the dark, can you feel it?
I can hear the pounding of my heart, can you feel it?
When you take my body to the stars, I believe it
Boy this love is supernatural, can you feel it?

Come, take me by the hand
Wanna cross the line, baby go ahead
Till the morning light, watch my silhouette
Cause you know tonight, we're gonna wake the dead

iK6ervwGLV1f0.gif

Warrior was a weak album IMO, but I still use some Ke$ha songs.

Men do this?

Trigger

I agree. Biggest flop should be the person with the biggest fall.

Men do this?

I'll have to give you a few in-person demonstrations when the missus is away.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

A lot of awards are going to be awarded to the wrong people based on the way we all voted. We'd need a wider sample of votes in order to get the awards the way they should be.

Nemesis_

To be fair, we have 28 ballots in the sample.

It's not a HUGE sample but it's also not tiny either, but it is rather representative of POPGAF if I do say so myself.

This is me being 100% objective.

I think Flop of the Year has been rewarded correctly tbh.

This is irrelevant for results but I don't buy that Xtina wasn't a flop because she sold shit her last alberm, that's not an excuse tbh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
To be fair, we have 28 ballots in the sample.

It's not a HUGE sample but it's also not tiny either, but it is rather representative of POPGAF if I do say so myself.

This is me being 100% objective.

I think Flop of the Year has been rewarded correctly tbh.

As long as its a real flop I'm good.

Nemesis_

There have definitely been snubs this year too.

Whether or not they were deserving or not, however, is another question

ibpbwVniMH0luQ.gif

SaintZ

So when is this going to officially start?

i3Hif6T8B2nD1.gif
The suspense is killing me.

iYOpApzzFNbqr.gif

Also, Lana should win Artist of The Year. In less than a year over 3 million sold WW, a major fashion campaign, a meme and graced the pages of 5 different Vogues among other things. Pretty good for a new artist. I won't be mad if she doesn't win tho, the competition is fierce.

Based on what?

Rihanna's albums might not sell as much, but her songs have far more impact. She also appeals to multiple formats outside of pop.

Just my opinion. I think the gap in sales is significant enough to be noticed (6 million this year).....

Still. I think Taylor should take it. Rih probably will though.

Agree on a category and your wish will be grated.

ibyPIbowu6sS4F.gif

I would say artist of the year....since there are no real "no name" nominees (unless you count Frank). If any other artist was last it would be hilarious.

.....or worst album. Would getting the least votes in that category make it a good album or no?

Trigger

I would say artist of the year....since there are no real "no name" nominees (unless you count Frank). If any other artist was last it would be hilarious.

.....or worst album. Would getting the least votes in that category make it a good album or no?
Artist of the Year with least votes.

I agree with these two on artist of the year and will add album of the year. Expose the flops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom