• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
Okay ya'll I made a Pop-GAF blog community on ATRL so Marius, Arte, Waffle, Mumei, and whoever else owns an account join.

http://atrl.net/forums/blog.php?b=11797
tumblr_mfxcryuZYP1qd8zg3o4_250.gif

botty

Banned
Kris Allen Gets In Head-On Collision, Announces Wife’s Pregnancy On New Year’s Day

krisbrokenarm.jpg

2013 got off to an emotional start for Season 8 "American Idol" winner Kris Allen, who was involved in a head-on automobile accident on New Year's Day. His wife, actress Katy Allen, and Internet-famous dog, Zorro, were also in the car at the time. According to tweets from Kris's mother, Kimberly Allen, Katy and Zorro are "pretty beat up" but doing fine; however, Kris broke his arm and will undergo surgery on January 2.
On the happier side, though, shortly after his accident, Kris used his non-broken arm to tweet that Katy is pregnant with their first child. "Thank you @ford for equipping me with a car that kept my whole family @katyallen @ZorroPup and the little one we have on the way safe," he tweeted. "Yes I got in a really bad wreck tonight and yes I'm having a lil baby. #gonnabeadaddy"

A mess.

52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

Satch

Banned
im sorry i know he was in a wreck and that sucks and all but i cannot stop laughing at the shout out to ford

like, this dude won american idol and is still doing ford shout outs

im crying

DMeisterJ

Banned
"Stay" is the UK single, this is for the US at least. She is trying it with these messy eras. It should have just been pour it up. It's already doing well on Radio.

DMeisterJ

Banned
More Nicki stans? Oh. I kinda thought she lost all of them with her messy Roman Reloaded era.

New guy

Who are your faves aside from Sticki?

More Nicki stans? Oh. I kinda thought she lost all of them with her messy Roman Reloaded era.

New guy

Who are your faves aside from Sticki?

Well, I'm very open to music. I also like Mariah Carey, K-POP, I like Katy Perry's music but not so much her personality, P!ink, Marina, Enrique Iglesias, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom