• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

I never made it too far into ToS. Almost to Disc 2. Didn't make it far into Graces F, either.

I beat Vesperia though. Such an amazing game. *_*

RubyFaith

kikwang+eye+smile.gif

Kikwang~

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can not wait for Ke$ha's video for "C'Mon" to release. I'm going to make it the first music video I watch this year.

I'll see if it tops the lyrics video afterall Die Young Lyrics video was better than the video Kiiiii

I never made it too far into ToS. Almost to Disc 2. Didn't make it far into Graces F, either.

Near Disc 2 its where the twist happens. You should give it another try.

Bladenic

Vesperia is by far the best in the series. So no worries. I do love Symphonia tho but it was my first Tales.

Now that was just cruel.
ibfI13LcHC7D2B.png
I KNEW not to click that link! I was so close to doing so! Then, I remembered, Marius would have posted the clip if there was one. Praise Jesus I didn't lose my music video virginity for the year.

Vesperia was my first Tales game I beat... It was just amazing, except when Karol was the main healer.
I wish I could play it. Alas, having only a PS3 and a Vita makes that not possible.

I don't really like Madonna, but I like Christina.
I like you a lot then. :)

I'm liking this new trend of Popgaffers using self-portraits as avatars; it makes us easier to differentiate tbh

Also it's fun to see what you all look like, obviously

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm liking this new trend of Popgaffers using self-portraits as avatars; it makes us easier to differentiate tbh

Also it's fun to see what you all look like, obviously

If I shave and put on a wig I would look like lastinline avatar

What's up with people I like on here dragging my fave?

*cries in a corner*

Oh well, I'm just going to ride a highway
image.php
on the road to love!

nnnnnnnnn, where are the lies.

Especially the #1 choice.

i5SnKuBbn1DVs.gif
I don't think Bieber belongs on that list.

Incredible that a year in pop can be so terrible that Justin Bieber doesn't even register on a list like that.

Save us, #glassheart2013usareissueworlddomination

Oh, and unless you have the cadence of Joan Rivers, music criticism sounds so douchey in audio form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom