• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
lol KH is dead. Just play 1 in HD and play BBS and then call it a day. None of it makes sense anymore, and the story is collapsing on itself.

Nemesis_

Don't "kiiiiii," you were just as excited as I was when we thought days was getting an HD remake too.

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif

She flip flops all the time.

YOUR BODY
KES$HA

THIS

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif

lol KH is dead. Just play 1 in HD and play BBS and then call it a day. None of it makes sense anymore, and the story is collapsing on itself.

Skip BbS tbh. Overrated

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif

botty

Banned
3 is not in development. If by development you mean the concept then yes. But actual assets being implemented no team is working on it. I'm sure Nomura already had the concept down years ago lol

Yeah, excuse me. Though, I want to believe there is a team doing something...
sosad.gif

We're talking about Kingdom Hearts, not Final Fantasy.

zzz.gif

Bladenic

She flip flops all the time.

YOUR BODY
KES$HA

THIS

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif

Skip BbS tbh. Overrated

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif

Hun I've never flip flopped. I was excited when KH HD remix got announced of course, because I love the first game and because I thought they were remaking 358. When it was announced 358 would just be cutscenes I was sad because I knew 358/2 would forever remain a shit game.

And BbS is very overrated, esp. on GAF. But it's still good if only for the gameplay.

Nemesis_

Let's move on to other MASTER CRAFTS.

BOTTY, tonight there are going to be as many as
TWO.......
DEATHS in AHS.
fv

fvbibev ewf
b ewgwbuegnws

bye, star wars would shit if it was in kingdom hearts. marvel comics too. kh3 is going to be an amazing clusterfuck if they add those 2 properties.

royalan

They're both under the same Shitina Enixlera brand of shit. Neither one is better than the other.

Putting out a bunch of little turds every year instead of focusing on big, ICONIC releases.

Hmmm...seems like Square Enix is following the Rihanna model to me...

Nemesis_

Trigger even if that is your current man crush I'm sure you can track down a better photo that doesn't scream I'M COMING FOR UR KIDZ or something.

Bladenic

XIII-2 was a good game saddled by being the sequel to an awful one.

Wait, I thought you didn't like XIII-2 but stanned XIII?

I think it's good, but GOTY?

iKynTy4VnyhJw.gif

Exactly.

Why must your opinions be so wrong?

i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

Um, gonna have to agree with him on this one. Star Wars I could see, but Marvel? No thanks. I want Pixar before any of those anyway.

Edit: OH NVM HE SAID HE WANTS THEM IN UGH. Agree with Botty.

Nemesis_

I tried to find Trigger a new avatar but I realise the only time Brandon Flowers looks good is with facial hair and given his obvious TASTES we know that just won't work for her.

iYJSJRUQ7xCHT.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I tried to find Trigger a new avatar but I realise the only time Brandon Flowers looks good is with facial hair and given his obvious TASTES we know that just won't work for her.

iYJSJRUQ7xCHT.gif

spill the tea

God knows Louis has so many good pictures than him sticking his tongue out
tumblr_mg0jk1dJF71qd5xrao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom