• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
We're less than two hours from the release of "Suit and Tie".

Get your iTunes wallets/gift cards ready

iECo6O9SQR3TW.gif

royalan

She just gave a messy and ICONIC speech while accepting her lifetime achievement award. About midway through she acknowledged her coming out years ago and said something like, "Nowadays it seems like every time a celebrity comes out it has to be accompanied by a press conference, a new fragrance, or a reality show."

Bladenic

She just gave a messy and ICONIC speech while accepting her lifetime achievement award. About midway through she acknowledged her coming out years ago and said something like, "Nowadays it seems like every time a celebrity comes out it has to be accompanied a press conference, a new fragrance, or a reality show."

That doesn't apply in any way to Frank. Delusions.

Edit: oh DP, sorry "/

DMeisterJ

Banned
She just gave a messy and ICONIC speech while accepting her lifetime achievement award. About midway through she acknowledged her coming out years ago and said something like, "Nowadays it seems like every time a celebrity comes out it has to be accompanied a press conference, a new fragrance, or a reality show."

... frank did none of these

Huh? I thought it was going to be later during the day.

Midnight

iECo6O9SQR3TW.gif

cory64

Frank's humble tumblr post was classy. Bye.

Satch

Banned

Dhalsim doesnt even reach this far

Satch

Banned
What do you think of Botty's pokemon pick for you Satch?

i didnt even know i had one until you just mentioned it and now i'm seething because

A) i dont even know what the fuck that pokemon is and
B) its basic

on the other hand, his description of it reminding him of a vulva goes to show that he has no idea what one even looks like, so there is a silver lining

botty

Banned
Let's be real, the only reach Roy made was implying that an A list celebrity like Jodie Foster even knows HEW Frank Ocean is.

iwWBptYt4UyWf.gif

There are problems with Girls but its soundtrack is positively poptastic. Look at this shit:

01 Robyn: Dancing on My Own
02 Fun.: Sight of the Sun
03 Harper Simon: Wishes and Stars
04 Santigold: Girls
05 White Sea: Overdrawn
06 Grouplove: Everyone’s Gonna Get High
07 Icona Pop: I Love It
08 The Echo Friendly: Same Mistakes
09 Belle & Sebastian: I Don’t Love Anyone
10 Fleet Foxes: Montezuma
11 Oh Land: White Nights
12 The Vaccines: Wreckin’ Bar (Ra Ra Ra)
13 Lia Ices: Love Is Won
14 Michael Penn: On Your Way

take out fun. and it becomes
amazing.

Bladenic

There are problems with Girls but its soundtrack is positively poptastic. Look at this shit:

01 Robyn: Dancing on My Own
02 Fun.: Sight of the Sun
03 Harper Simon: Wishes and Stars
04 Santigold: Girls
05 White Sea: Overdrawn
06 Grouplove: Everyone’s Gonna Get High
07 Icona Pop: I Love It
08 The Echo Friendly: Same Mistakes
09 Belle & Sebastian: I Don’t Love Anyone
10 Fleet Foxes: Montezuma
11 Oh Land: White Nights
12 The Vaccines: Wreckin’ Bar (Ra Ra Ra)
13 Lia Ices: Love Is Won
14 Michael Penn: On Your Way

take out fun. and it becomes
amazing.

Yes stan for Fleet Foxes. Let me go listen to them. White Winter Hymnal remains amazing.

Bladenic

Just saw the C'mon video. Ke$ha looked hot as fuck in those daisy dukes with her hair in pigtails tbh. Too bad the rest of the video was a cheap attempt at emulating Blow. Video would have been better doing a realistic thing with the scene at the beginning.

Galang

Banned
Didn't know Jay-Z was supposed to be in this song. The song's really nice from the snippet, love the laidback vibe. Waiting on the full one

Trigger

It's cute and a bop. More old-school sounding than I thought it would be. I don't think it will smash, but I like it.

It's also not a mess. Maybe Timbaland isn't useless.

royalan

It sounds like a throwback R&B song...the kind that my parents would dance to at family gatherings while me and my sisters are sitting somewhere looking embarrassed.

It sounds like an R Kelly song, tbh...

Trigger

It sounds like a throwback R&B song...the kind that my parents would dance to at family gatherings while me and my sisters are sitting somewhere looking embarrassed.

It sounds like an R Kelly song, tbh...

Bless you for saying this. I was getting Step in the Name of Love teas tbh. I thought I was the only one.

Kyon

Banned
lol so uhh...do you guys like anything that doesn't have a dance beat?

Are you crazy? A generic dance beat with a breakdown would slay EVERYTHING now and with his dance background GORL. Real dancing pop stars would make a triumphant return. No one is here for this dated mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom