• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
iMDKxdEbC9AX6.gif

Queen and King.

Koodo

Banned
Gaga did not utter a word about ARTPOP during the concert. Y'all should stop with the hype train because it ain't coming soon.

tumblr_mgler3saKN1qzwh1uo1_500.gif

Bladenic

Taylor is probably just pissed she didn't get to do her "omg i'm so fucking shocked" face tonight. I'm sure she had been practicing all day.

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are KILLING it at the Golden Globes. And Kristen Wiig was amazing just now. My SNL golden girls back in one place <3

Oh and Adele's acceptance speech was hilariously adorable. Love that bitch.

I heard a commercial for Justin's comeback on the radio while getting dinner. A commercial for a comeback. They also played a snippet of Suit and Tie and claimed they would air it the minute it's released. This is gonna be big, isn't it?

Artemisia

Banned
Skyfall builds up really well, then falls apart towards the end. Then the song becomes a bit to poppy for its purpose with those background chants.

Safe and Sound is immaculate the whole way through.

i53HX62lwcORp.gif

Styles

More talk about Taylor losing than Adele winning, I see. As per haters stays bothered by whatever she does, whether it be losing or winning, slaying or flopping.

tumblr_mglde8FAqg1rd10xoo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom