• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
what's this...

g575w.png
fF4eO.png
jbhKa.png
cEjAx.png
EBP2y.png
fF4eO.png
7rWw5.png

Majmun

I simply canNOT at the dispicable direction this thread has gone in. Utterly deplorable.

I desperately beseech you all to search deep within your tainted souls, beyond the poke-muck that has so fervently taken hold of your Broken Spearits, and reclaim the sense of decency that has been so carelessly lost to you all.

I weep tears of attrition for OT4.

Yeah, we should talk about Pepcé's Carter Bowl tbh
It's happening in less than two months

i8JWi4TeyvuFX.gif

I simply canNOT at the dispicable direction this thread has gone in. Utterly deplorable.

I desperately beseech you all to search deep within your tainted souls, beyond the poke-muck that has so fervently taken hold of your Broken Spearits, and reclaim the sense of decency that has been so carelessly lost to you all.

I weep tears of attrition for OT4.
tumblr_l60sffqN3D1qcl5duo1_500.jpg

BTW, looks like I've stumbled upon a Pokemon fetish site while looking for a Xtina/Pokemon crossover: http://chicksnpokemon.tumblr.com/

cory64

I think I've finally settled on tiers for Unapologetic

Slayage:
Stay
No Love Allowed
Diamonds
Love Without Tragedy/Mother Mary

Very Good:
Loveeeeee Song
Pour It Up
Numb
What Now
Jump
Nobody's Business

Good:
Lost In Paradise

Meh:
Phresh Out The Runway
Get It Over With
Right Now

Bad:
Half of Me

Album rankings:
Rated R>Unapologetic>Loud>GGGB(R)>TTT>AGLM>MOTS

Bladenic

^ I only remember Britney, didn't realize Christina was in it too. Interesting.. I listened that soundtrack a ton too

Lol. If gaga's career follows pokemon that means her next album will be her worst selling one, but the best :p. She may gain a new fan

Not you saying Gen 3 was the best. RIP

Also who's Young Galaxy?

Truly the Flop of the Year.

Officially performing weaker than Lotus, and with a hit single too...RIP

Lol we will see.

I still find it very hard to imagine anyone other than Xtina winning flop of the year. People just don't care enough to actively dislike Ke$ha.

royalan

Apparently Lotus has been added to iTunes' official Best Of 2012 list and discounted to 7.99. Sales will increase.

Guys, I really see this album holding until 2013 when Xtina will do more promo.

I'm keeping the faith. *.*

Majmun

Apparently Lotus has been added to iTunes' official Best Of 2012 list and discounted to 7.99. Sales will increase.

Maybe it'll re-enter the top 50 *.*

Yup on there with Now 43/44, the 50 Shades of Grey classical soundtrack, Maroon 5, and Train...........along with like 40 other albums.

Your right....sales are going to EXPLODE!

royalan

Yup on there with Now 43/44, the 50 Shades of Grey classical soundtrack, Maroon 5, and Train...........along with like 40 other albums.

Your right....sales are going to EXPLODE!

Lalalala lalala la la lala
Ooh baby I'm burnin up
You got that red hot kinda love!

#Triumphant Get 'em, Xtina!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom