• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I need a star too tbh

Write us some paragraphs on why you like The Wanted/Carly Rea Jepsen and why you think they shouldn't have flopped.

ibeCIpuQBcRQdX.gif

Lady Gaga has to be Jinx. No other fit tbh.

For anyone who cares, I'll put up the next part of the countdown tonight. Shit's getting real.

Trigger

For anyone who cares, I'll put up the next part of the countdown tonight. Shit's getting real.

I care. It's actually interesting to revisit some of these older albums. I re-listened to a few of the ones I owned from that part of the list just out of curiosity.

This thread......I have a Heartgold game I restarted a few weeks ago.

Now I am going to have to create teams named after all my favorite pop stars -.-

No that thing is from Gen 4, I think.

Edit: beaten, and yes Gen 4 was the worst. Gen 3 tried it with all that water though.

Lol....you have no idea how pressed I was as a kid that they skipped Orange Islands in the game series. At the time I was obsessed with the TV show and the idea of them deviating was unacceptable.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I can't believe that we have devolved into this Pokemess. It seems that no matter how hard some of us try, the flops will continue to flop.

Bless. I hope to see Rih somewhere on your list.
OGq50.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom