• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

This was the most iconic moment of the show:

untitled-22i5ulb.gif

A great entrance marred by the fact that her mic was off.

royalan

yeah, i agree with this. beyonce didn't make any MISTAKES, she performed very, very well. but it was uninteresting. madonna's was fun to watch.

Some would say that this is a good summary of the life and times of Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter.

But that someone wouldn't be me. I think Beyonce is awesome.

LMAO!!!!! Half the power in the stadium is OUT after Bey's performance! The game is currently postponed!

Nemesis_

ZOMG-TRANSFORMER.gif

Clearly Beyonce's team don't want anymore attention lavished on anyone but herself so she got her team to destroy the fuse box.

Hence the blue spark

Majmun

Kelly the hottest? Lol she looks like a lama in that gif.

Bey will always be the hottest one. Prettier face, that's for sure. Body is debatable.

Esch

Banned
Kelly the hottest? Lol she looks like a lama in that gif.

Bey will always be the hottest one. Prettier face, that's for sure. Body is debatable.

if she looks like a llama thats the first llama's vagina i've wanted to dive into like Jacques Cousteau

royalan

The funny thing is, with all the power they had to route to Beyonce's stage...it is HIGHLY LIKELY that she really is the reason the power is out, this game is being delayed, and the Ravens have had their momentum shattered.

If this has an effect (or perceived effect) on the Ravens' performance in the second half, Beyonce WILL receive a lot of hate for it...

And that would be terrible. ;___;

Fey

Banned
The funny thing is, with all the power they had to route to Beyonce's stage...it is HIGHLY LIKELY that she really is the reason the power is out, this game is being delayed, and the Ravens have had their momentum shattered.

If this has an effect (or perceived effect) on the Raven's performance in the second half, Beyonce WILL receive a lot of hate for it...

i'm liking this turn of events

Wilsongt

If this has an effect (or perceived effect) on the Ravens' performance in the second half, Beyonce WILL receive a lot of hate for it...

LightsOutonce deserves the hate.

That was a mess performance. Especially because Kelly and Michelle's mics weren't even on.

#messmessmess

Bladenic

I'd rather her receive hate for that shit performance.

royalan

i'm liking this turn of events

You know what's worse? This power outage will likely be the big story coming out of this year's Super Bowl come tomorrow morning.

Beyonce's Halftime Show has been clocked not even 10 minutes after it ended.

How dreadfully unfortunate. ;____;

cory64

You know what's worse? This power outage will likely be the big story coming out of this year's Super Bowl come tomorrow morning.

Which means B'Day will have never even existed.

Trigger

Indeed it would.....

5IIHa.gif

Nemesis_

iqE4C5Xgtzc1g.gif

Fey

Banned

i can't stop laughing
i am LOVING your posts

DMeisterJ

Banned
Beyonce's performance was such a missed opportunity. She picked boring slow songs to do, and passed up on so many other upbeat fast songs that would have been more fun to perform and watch. Where was "Lose My Breath", or "Survivor", or "Say My Name", or "Countdown", or "Get me Bodied"? Why pick "End of Time" or "Halo"? Why keep on trying it with "Love on Top"? Why were Kelendria's and Tenitra's mics so low when they were singing? Why was there no new single performed and releasing at midnight to gather promo.

At least Kelly got her promo and stole the show. The DC reunion was the only high point in that half-time show. Others tried, and did much better.

staylondad9js7.gif

Bladenic

Byeonce should do another press conference apologizing for her performance and for killing the rest of the game. Roy was right. She is poison to the world. Hope 5 mega flops.

Also my parents both commented on how Bey doesn't even look like a black woman. Botty, his impact.

Wilsongt

LOL. I just got this text from a friend concerning the power outage:

"That's what happens when you piss gay people off -- we cast a spell."

Edit:

I can't tell what is a bigger mess: This Super Bowl or Fire Emblem's release.

Trigger

Byeonce should do another press conference apologizing for her performance and for killing the rest of the game. Roy was right. She is poison to the world. Hope 5 mega flops.

Also my parents both commented on how Bey doesn't even look like a black woman. Botty, his impact.

r4CiE.png

Fey

Banned
Pretty much. Imo the era hinged on using the Super Bowl as a launching point.

Unless she releases the single in the next week or so it will have all been a waste.

Releasing the new single next week or whatever would baffle me like crazy. Why not just premiere it a week earlier during the Superbowl, when a shitload of people are watching?

Not premiering it tonight makes me feel like it's not coming for a while.

royalan

There is no way in ALL HELL that I will believe for even one second that premiering new material wasn't part of the original plan. Beyonce is KNOWN to seize promo at every opportunity, no matter how ratchet. Not leveraging one of the biggest television audiences on the planet to premier new material? Not without good reason.

In my heart of hearts, I think something is up with Beyonce's era. ;________;

Maybe her songs aren't testing well. ;________;

Maybe someone is suing her for proper song credits. ;__________;

Whatever it is, my heart just can't bear it. ;_________;

Releasing the new single next week or whatever would baffle me like crazy. Why not just premiere it a week earlier during the Superbowl, when a shitload of people are watching?

I agree. It would make NO sense at all.

Which is why I am worried. She is throwing away her momentum. Releasing today after inauguration and the half time show would have been HUGE.

Bladenic

Beyonce stealing from Gaga and delaying her material. What else is new?

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Shit performance? What. I thought it was pretty awesome! Guess I'm easily amused...

Destiny's Child doing Single Ladies? Gold.

Killing that momentum with Halo but at least she's singing live.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm still shocked she didn't launch a new single tonight. Huge missed opportunity. And we still don't even have official news that the new album even exists. She needs to learn from her husband's management company how to announce and release stuff quickly while the iron is hot.

Trigger

There is no way in ALL HELL that I will believe for even one second that premiering new material wasn't part of the original plan. Beyonce is KNOWN to seize promo at every opportunity, no matter how ratchet. Not leveraging one of the biggest television audiences on the planet to premier new material? Not without good reason.

Sis, you're not fooling me with yo shady ass posts.
bhuHH.gif

Debuting new music is the superbowl would be silly. What if it sucked? Then she just debuted a crappy song to 100 million people.
The superbowl is not the venue for that.

That said Prince >>>>>> Madonna>Bey.

botty

Banned

I CAN NOT!!!

QpPc7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom