• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

She should have released a new single last week regardless of whether she performed it tonight. Now she doesn't have momentum on her side.

Fey

Banned
Debuting new music is the superbowl would be silly. What if it sucked? Then she just debuted a crappy song to 100 million people.
The superbowl is not the venue for that.

That said Prince >>>>>> Madonna>Bey.

didn't stop madonna from performing GMAYL

which WAS on its way to smash before they stupidly removed it from itunes ;_;
and whitney died

thank god i'm not a bey stan, though. she was named by GQ as the hottest woman of the century or whatever, she sang the national anthem at obama's inauguration, she was the performer at the superbowl, she's had ALL this momentum riding on her. there's no way her new song, shit or not, wouldn't have at LEAST had a strong first week like JT.

and no new single.

cory64

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I have seen the creole seasoned LIGHT.

I DO NOT HATE BEYONCE

1XbbT.png

Mau ®

The 49ers have scored almost 20pts since the Halftime Show. The Raven scored like 4 since..

If the 49ers win because of Beyoncé... kiiiii

Oh well... San Francisco is bigger market for Bey than Baltimore, with SF being a gay capital and all.

Bladenic

The 49ers have scores almost 20pts since the Halftime Show. The Raven scored loke 4 since..

Oh well... San Francisco is bigger market for Bey than Baltimore, with SF being a gay capital and all.

Hope Baltimore hunts Bey down. Or boycotts her. That wench cost them the game with her thieving ways.

royalan

The 49ers have scores almost 20pts since the Halftime Show. The Raven scored loke 4 since..

Yeah, I'm watching the game. This momentum shift is REAL.

Baltimore was EFFORTLESSLY dominating before the power outage. It's all anyone I know is talking about right now.

Anyways.

I do stan a lot of reality TV show contestants yes. Generally there are three things I look for in an artist. Music I Like, a good voice, and a nice personality (or at least 2/3....though liking their music comes #1). Reality TV show contestants tend to be down to earth people which gives them a heads up in that category...... they also tend to be competent live performers.

I don't feel even slightly bad about stanning artists who make music I like and are good people. So I do stan a lot of reality tv show contestants..... I also stan Florence who meets my criteria. Also Taylor/Pink to a lessor extent.

Just wanted to put that out there.

3phemeral

I just watched it again and I didn't think ending it with Halo was that bad. She slaaaaaayed those vocals at the close. Probably the most passionate I've ever seen her vocally.

cory64

Intro/Love on Top: 1 minute
Crazy in Love: 2 minutes
End of Time: 2 minutes
Baby Boy: 1.5 minutes
Bootylicious: 1 minute
Independent Women: 1 minute
Single Ladies: 2 minutes
Halo: 2 minutes

vs:
Vogue: 3 minutes
Music/LMFAO mashup: 3 minutes
GMAYL: 3 minutes
Open Your Heart/Express Yourself: 1 minute
Like A Prayer: 3 minutes

You're not going to have a great halftime if you cut your songs down to 2 minutes or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom