• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

You tried "/

Btw the Luke/FLG concert is Saturday. I am ready *.*

I am really jealous man!

The last time a country act came here was.... like 7 years ago with Kenny Chesney.
laughcry.gif

Bladenic

I tweeted something last night mocking the past few Superbowl performances and got retweeted by Soundpress Records and Cure Cancer Concerts. My impact.

Bladenic

Lmao I remember when FOB debuted and all my friends were into them. I was into that whole punk rock/pop genre back then but I never did like them. That new song is such utter shit.

Bladenic

Michelle needs to drop a single now. I'm ready to Stan for her awkward ass.

She is so devoid of any type of stage presence, vocally or movement wise. Icicle likening her to Meg is about the most apt comparison in the history of Pop Gaf.

Edit: Oh wait, do you mean Branch?

Bey NEEDS to go down this path for her next music video. It is everything that Gaga was NOT last era. The glamour, the sophistication, the style. It is everything.

i8qBv0tLvqMeG.gif

Yes it really is flawless. If I could get an era of this.

I would stan.

Went to make gifs of the good parts..... and ended up making them for almost the whole thing.

ibocH0ibNTsJJ9.gif

Majmun

Amazing gifs *.*

Yeah, this look is a killer. I expect her next album to be called Mrs. Carter

Expect a lot of luxury and bling

royalan

I think it's so sweet that she named her tour "The Mrs. Carter Show" ;______;

I wonder if Jay-Z is going to name his next tour "The 'I'm Beyonce's Husband' Show"... That would be so adorbs, I just can't stand the thought. ;____;

On another topic.

Why does every song Sia touches turn to gold? She Wolf, Wild Ones, Titanium..... they all slay me. Her voice is just so perfect.

Is her next album confirmed for this year? Her wiki discography says nothing.

Koodo

Banned
Why does every song Sia touches turn to gold? She Wolf, Wild Ones, Titanium..... they all slay me. Her voice is just so perfect.
Indeed, and to think she's given away some damn good songs to lesser beings. There really is nothing worse than hearing the nodule-infested guttural wails of the crispy-haired chubster catastrophe and thinking it could have been Sia instead; though maybe Perra will prove me wrong with her upcoming bowel movement.

Koodo

Banned
I'm trying to understand the logic of announcing a tour before the album. This is giving me early teas of a messed up era, management-wise.

Mau ®

Speaking of 00's comebacks.

Mandy Moore should make a comeback. I stanned that bitch hard. In fact I still do. All her post-pop albums have been great.

I'm trying to understand the logic of announcing a tour before the album. This is giving me early teas of a messed up era, management-wise.

The Diamonds World Tour was announced way before Diamonds and Unapologetic. And that era has been smooth

Rih's impacT *.*

royalan

Indeed, and to think she's given away some damn good songs to lesser beings. There really is nothing worse than hearing the nodule-infested guttural wails of the crispy-haired chubster catastrophe and thinking it could have been Sia instead; though maybe Perra will prove me wrong with her upcoming bowel movement.

And to think that if it weren't for that catastrophe none of you would even know who Sia is. The sheer #IMPACT.

Radio from the last two years owes Xtina a debt of gratitude. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom