• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

That Beyonce thread-I am donE after this gif:

ibfnnEvGVBa1FH.gif

Fey

Banned
what in the world @ that messy madonna hate bye

ibdNJAemTep1wr.gif

literally bye i have to study see you all next week or whenever i'm procrastinating ;___;

1D's Take Me Home the last 3 weeks in Japan.

then
then

They are exploding over there right now. Will be going platinum in the next 3/4 weeks.

iwNXGiH0wEMru.gif

Also: Kelly's performance is confirmed to be Tennessee Waltz/Natural Woman.

Trigger

Stefan™;47485873 said:
This just came on:

Cause there we are again in the middle of the night
We're dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light
Down the stairs, I was there
I remember it all too well

ibb9OZkKj3UAYj.gif

Nathan Chapman, your back-up vocals, they slay me.
a3fdf692.gif

This song is just

iAvN8u9yqIqal.gif

I don't know why people didn't like his hair like this. I thought it was a good look. He reminded me of some kind of mid-transformation arabic werewolf.

I was here for it more than the blonde streak.

849cfcb6.gif

I completely agree. For me skunk Zayn was kind of a flop.

....and Marius is banned so he can't say a word to the contrary.

Did he only wear that hair style in Japan? I haven't seen any recent pics lately, but I know he changes hair styles often.

The only event they have done lately is the NRJ awards in France where he was back to his Quiff (though more of a hybrid messy quiff).

They aren't doing much right now other than tour rehearsals so not sure what he is going with.

Stefan™;47488115 said:
His face structure is flawless~

His nose is PERFECT.
a3fdf692.gif

I know right?

Trigger

There's not enough stanning on this page for Queen Louis. No skunk streaks to be found in his hair.

Stefan™;47488115 said:
Every line in that song is quotable.

Hey you call me up again just to break me like a promise
So casually cruel in the name of being honest

That couplet is so true.
ibb9OZkKj3UAYj.gif

Mmmhmm. I can't with people who try to drag her for her songwriting.
wQZoHRz.gif

royalan

Why does 4 get paid so much dust? It's a lovely album. I'm here for 5.

I detect a distinct lack of lies in this post.

icbuafztGe3bi.gif

If the inspiration albums are anything to go by, "I Am...5" will be a bunch of boring, schmaltzy ballads dedicated to Jay Z. Not here for iT.

botty

Banned
If the inspiration albums are anything to go by, "I Am...5" will be a bunch of boring, schmaltzy ballads dedicated to Jay Z. Not here for iT.

And here I thought I would be stanning for bey on the low. Guess I don't even have to do that. Another era of filth is coming.

Delio

1D's Take Me Home the last 3 weeks in Japan.

then
then

They are exploding over there right now. Will be going platinum in the next 3/4 weeks.

iwNXGiH0wEMru.gif

Also: Kelly's performance is confirmed to be Tennessee Waltz/Natural Woman.

Soon to take over all of Japan then the world.

Mau ®

4 is her best album. Im cool with this combo.

Im also high right now #Navy

This weekend Im getting high daily in honor of Rih's Bob Marley Tribute.

royalan

4 is her best album. Im cool with this combo.

Im also high right now #Navy

This weekend Im getting high daily in honor of Rih's Bob Marley Tribute.

I still find it hard to believe that you, being such a lover of ratchet bangers, think boring ass 4 is Bey's best album.

I still think DIL and B'Day had the best balance of tracks.

botty

Banned
Some day Black Beyonce will return to us, and snatch every follicle from our scalps.

poordat.gif

RT @BeyonceOne: #TheMrsCarterShowWorldTour Beyoncé has broken records in Netherlands! 34,000 tickets sold in 40 minutes!

Second bought a lot of tickets for the Mrs. Carter Show.

VjvlV.gif

Nemesis_

“I’m here to help you execute,” Om’Mas Keith told Billboard recently while cruising Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles. That’s the talk the production wizard tells artists that he works with. And he did just that with thoughtful crooner Frank Ocean’s debut album “channel ORANGE” – to the tune of six Grammy nominations for this Sunday’s music industry showcase.

After the Odd Future singer and producer Malay built a skeletal version of “ORANGE,” Keith was asked to help flesh out the ideas. By the time the album came out last July, it was a well-developed piece of art. And this weekend the trio will find out if they get to go home with accolades such as Album the Year, among others. But just because they seem to be a shoe-in for a least a trophy or two doesn’t mean they’re resting on their laurels. Soon they’ll get back to together and get cracking on Ocean’s sophomore album.

"He came over to the studio and said we’re about to get back to work again," Keith said. "So it’s just that creative talk, where we know we’re about to get back into the studio soon. I’m just not sure when."

The producer said that the touring that Frank’s been doing since releasing his debut has helped him mature as an artist.

"He’s better off now than he was a year ago creatively, harmonically, sonically and musically,” Keith said. “We haven’t been immersed like that since we stopped working on the album, but I know that Frank is on a continual quest for knowledge. He doesn’t stop on the knowledge tip.

“Where I left with him at the end of recording 'channel ORANGE,'" he was epic,” Keith continued. “I can only imagine where he’s at now. I think his prowess will only grow as the years go past."

Om’Mas is staying in the Odd Future family in the meantime, also assisting on Earl Sweatshirt’s major label debut album as a producer and musician.

He didn’t want to let too much out of the bag, but did give props to the rapper’s lyricism and content.

“Raw and uncut,” Keith replied when asked of Sweatshirt forthcoming album. "Earl knows how to ride the beat. His raps are going to be eloquent and well thought out. His delivery is impeccable. It’s amazing to work with a young brother that’s so damn smart that you can hear it in the rhymes. And it’s not corny.

"His raps aren’t abrasive on the spirit or on your desire for individuality. It may be in the words that he uses, but it’s not preachy in a way that makes you uncomfortable."

As well as being a highly touted producer, Keith also has released a free album of his own recently, "City Pulse." It’s a bouncy, whimsical effort, rife with ‘80s synths and flowing tales of love. Check it out on his SoundCould page.

from Billboard

Mau ®

I COME WITH NEWS OF THE FUTURE:

(YEAH IT TURNS I CAN SEE THE FUTURE I JUST FOUND OUT...FROM MY VERSION OF THE FUTURE) (WHATEVER)

THE NEWS IS:

RIHANNA WILL BE QUEEN OF POP!!! IVE SEEN IT!!!

WUUU!

royalan

I COME WITH NEWS OF THE FUTURE:

(YEAH IT TURNS I CAN SEE THE FUTURE I JUST FOUND OUT...FROM MY VERSION OF THE FUTURE) (WHATEVER)

THE NEWS IS:

RIHANNA WILL BE QUEEN OF POP!!! IVE SEEN IT!!!

WUUU!

BYE there are receipts of me saying that way back, and both you AND DMJ were disagreeing with me, and I don't even Stan Rih.

Flop stans.

Mau ®

BYE there are receipts of me saying that way back, and both you AND DMJ were disagreeing with me, and I don't even Stan Rih.

Flop stans.

I waned to agree but people were athcing me and controlling me.

but now i can reveal that rih will become the queen of pop!

i also have xtina's future. you'll be pleased with it. somewhat.

Trigger

Rih is already the Queen of Pop. That's not a future prediction, but an observation of the present.
1Oymt.gif

I'm here for psychic ITZ tho.

Mau ®

Rih is already the Queen of Pop. That's not a future prediction, but an observation of the present.
1Oymt.gif

I'm here for psychic ITZ tho.

OMG I WANTED TO TELL YOU GWEN STEFANI'S BAND CALLED NO DOUBT WILL SHATTER EVERYONE'S EXPECTATIONS NEXT YEAR WITH THEIR NEWALBUM

I dont know why I thought youd love to hear that. but you'll stan them HARD *.*

They will slay yeiiii

Gurrah for Gwen!

EDIT: Modmei please dont delete my comments they're funny-.

PowderedToast

I think that, if we're talking about sheer performance ability, just dancing and singing, Beyonce is undeniably top tier.

But, if we're talking about creativity, spectacle, concept, and all-around showmanship, Bey is as vanilla as it gets.

Even Rihanna is above her in that regard, and I'm 100% serious when I say that.

nailed

mj was an absolute pop visionary, he was operating on an entirely different stratosphere to what bey is doing

that's why 4 was promising. it wasn't as conceptually trite as her earlier work (derp dual albums) and actually had some originality and fire. hopefully she can continue that with her new stuff

royalan

OMG I WANTED TO TELL YOU GWEN STEFANI'S BAND CALLED NO DOUBT WILL SHATTER EVERYONE'S EXPECTATIONS NEXT YEAR WITH THEIR NEWALBUM

They will slay yeiiii

Gurrah for Gwen!

oh what the hell. What did you see for Legendtina? *.*

Nemesis_

nailed

mj was an absolute pop visionary, he was operating on an entirely different stratosphere to what bey is doing

that's why 4 was promising. it wasn't as conceptually trite as her earlier work (derp dual albums) and actually had some originality and fire. hopefully she can continue that with her new stuff

YES YOUR AVATAR, STAN EITHNE NI BHRAONAIN A TRUE QUEEN

Mau ®

oh what the hell. What did you see for Legendtina? *.*

Ok!

She will have a few more flop albums and you will be like "why am i stanning this?!" but then BY GOD'S GRACES she'll release a FIRE ALBUM. Even Koodo will forced to stan for 3 months and four days.

The album. Fuck in the future that albums changes the game!

Rih will be pressed. Kiiiii

She'll then have a few On The Floor tyoe hits and then rihtire and become an abstract painter who will slay the market.

2 more tours left tho. You have to start saving up sis because youll meet her!!!!

Trigger

They will slay yeiiii

Gurrah for Gwen!

Yaaaassss lead me to the promised land, ITZ. You are our Latin Moses.

ibtRj1jNpP1pzD.gif

Don't delete his prophecies Mumei! ;_;

Aguila

#ICONIC
Hello everybody. I'm sorry I haven't updated the OP. I've been trying to be productive with other things like school. ;____;
What kind of flop end to my OT reign?

Anyway, some news:

This has already been posted, but whatever. Lana basically confirmed she is working on something for The Great Gatsby by posting this image on her facebook. Her previous hints pretty much gave it away.

Braydon Stachel, a producer at Atlantic Records, made a song with Lana:
@braydonstachel
I dunno how we did it. But me and @LanaDelRey put together a song that is Frank Sinatra meets The Weeknd.
@braydonstachel
Dear beautiful people. I have arrived in LA. Checking into my hotel then dinner with @LisaDavisMusic @ryanleslie & @LanaDelRey

Kerli's Utopia EP is coming out March 19.
Here is the tracklist.
1. Can't Control the Kids
2. The Lucky Ones
3. Love Me or Leave Me
4. Glow in the Dark
5. Here and Now
6. Sugar
7. Chemical
8. The Lucky Ones (Syn Cole vs Kerli) - Bonus Track

And finally, Sky Ferreira posted a tweet saying her album was done... but then she deleted it >_>

She also posted this:
Thinking about Lil Kim's new face as I'm staring at a rainbow in LA #Euphoria

lil_kim_face_3.jpg

ummmmm

ibhMnE0fmMo0yE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom