• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't at the internet collecting literally every single moment from the Grammys and yet Janelle Monae's commercial is being paid DUST. What kind of flop day.

Kelly stans should be more pressed than I am.

I sincerely hope you weren't expecting better music from Kelly next time around. It must serve as some sort of encouragement for Kelly to continue what she's doing when her album full of by-the-book basic filth wins a grammy for pop album of the year.

iGHxoA7bGF3LX.gif

And I look forward to the next Kate Bush-knockoff album Florence excretes to no acclaim.

iGHxoA7bGF3LX.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I can't at all these half-assed attempts starting off 2013. The scent of TryHard is strong in the air right now.

Calling it now: Sia's album will be the first truly great album of the year. And I'm changing my opinion on Gaga. While everyone else is racing to dick-ride R&B, I think Gaga's going to pull her head out of her ass just in time to drop an album that's unapologetically dancey and slay.

Dance is over tho.

I can't at all these half-assed attempts starting off 2013. The scent of TryHard is strong in the air right now.

Calling it now: Sia's album will be the first truly great album of the year. And I'm changing my opinion on Gaga. While everyone else is racing to dick-ride R&B, I think Gaga's going to pull her head out of her ass just in time to drop an album that's unapologetically dancey and slay.
I see that prediction tea. We're so brave sis ;_;

217B3

Trigger

With her working with Zedd this almost a guarantee.

Looks like The Grammys punched C'Mon out of the game.
Not that that song was in the game to begin with.

Yeah it stalled out around top 20ish on radio then started falling about a week ago.

Only goes to show that early radio updates mean absolutely nothing in the long haul. Ke$ha stans were acting like it was going to slay the earth during its first couple weeks.

royalan

LMAO - Ke$ha has cemented her place as RCA's (and Pop music's) biggest disappointment.

Hopefully it's back to the kegger she crawled out of.

LMAO - Ke$ha has cemented her place as RCA's (and Pop music's) biggest disappointment.

Hopefully it's back to the kegger she crawled out of.

I wouldn't go that far. Its not like she was ever a big seller to begin with.

Die Young was still a smash hit and I don't think its out of the question for her to have a couple more from the album.

royalan

I wouldn't go that far. Its not like she was ever a big seller to begin with.

Die Young was still a smash hit and I don't think its out of the question for her to have a couple more from the album.

Sorry, but if C'mon can't smash nothing will.

Do you think RCA would allocate the funds to even let her try? Her budget was visibly slashed for C'mon for crying out loud.

This era is over.

Sorry, but if C'mon can't smash nothing will.

Do you think RCA would allocate the funds to even let her try? Her budget was visibly slashed for C'mon for crying out loud.

This era is over.

I think they should invest in at least one more single from the album. C'Mon is ONE flop single.... coming off a smash hit. It happens.

The only reason to end the era and move on would be to go after a new sound. However, I don't think Ke$ha HAS another sound to give. They have to find a way to make her work the way she is, which means sticking with this album for a while longer.

There was no reason for C'Mon to not go top 10 or even top 5.

I agree.

Personally I think they rushed it out. When it first started moving on radio Die Young was still among the top 3 songs on radio.

The public needs rest between her singles if they are to be successful because she is so stylized and distinctive.

Artemisia

Banned
how did I not see this before

iNNM5i6A33dvi.gif

And as if that wasn't bad enough, this happened:

Looks like Blackberry's spokesperson, Alicia Keys, may not be as in love with the new Blackberry 10 as she claims.

A tweet sent from Keys' Twitter account was sent from an iPhone on Monday, but the singer claims she didn't send the tweet.

At the Blackberry 10 event last month, CEO Thorsten Heins announced that Keys would be the company's new official creative director. Keys then went on and on about how she was reuniting with Blackberry and leaving her Apple iPhone behind. Well, that may not exactly be true.

The tweet quoted lyrics from a song by the hip-hop artist Drake and stated "Started from the bottom and now were here!"

Monday afternoon, after people started noticing Keys had used her iPhone to post the tweet, she sent out another tweet claiming that her account had been hacked. She then erased the tweet that was marked as being sent from an iPhone.

A Blackberry spokesperson said in a statement to CNBC that "Alicia Keys no longer has an iPhone and believes her account was hacked this morning."

Infidelity even in her business life. A fucking mess.

iMpOjrfQ8ai3y.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I WILL NOT STAND FOR HOMEWRECKERS BEING REWARDED FOR LYING ABOUT THEIR BASTARD CHILDREN'S PATERNAL FATHERS SMART PHONE PREFERENCES. WHORES SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC EYE.

botty

Banned
I see Artemisia has been clocking the tea all day. *.*

Also, I see Frank is the second hottest topic of the night.

When will Miguel? x

Not you trying to come for Miguel with this social media Scheiße

While the Francis stans were busy prowling twitter for more pandering pics, the Miguel stans were on iTunes spending their coins.

#24 Miguel - Adorn
#41 Miguel - Adorn
#52 Frank Ocean - Flopping bout You

iUNE1nOuRIFDV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom