• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
is9Yjuw1eJs8u.jpg

4hTNuiE.jpg

Trigger

I am still seething that Stay isn't a solo Rih song. It would have been my absolute favorite song of hers had it been.

I agree, but the Bajan Goddess isn't a thief. She likes to help promote the artists who write songs for her. Good for Mikki getting that promo.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I am still seething that Stay isn't a solo Rih song. It would have been my absolute favorite song of hers had it been.

Beyonce would have taken all of Mikky's written words, called them her own, paid him off, and took the credit. Rih loves to be nice to lesser artists and propel them to stardom. Calvin, Sia, Drake, and hopefully now, Mikky. She loves giving people their first #1 singles

Kyon

Banned
Only RihSUS and GODney are praised in the industry by producers because they give them CREDIT unlike CERTAIN gurls. That's why they always get hits tbh

Fey

Banned
Beyonce would have taken all of Mikky's written words, called them her own, paid him off, and took the credit. Rih loves to be nice to lesser artists and propel them to stardom. Calvin, Sia, Drake, and hopefully now, Mikky. She loves giving people their first #1 singles

i am loving all this beyonce shade

i kinda wish stay was a solo song, too, but mikky doesn't hurt the song so it's okay.

i am loving all this beyonce shade

i kinda wish stay was a solo song, too, but mikky doesn't hurt the song so it's okay.

I agree. Not sure where the hate is coming from.

Mikky doesn't bring a lot to the table but I don't think his presence takes anything away from the song either.

royalan

Only RihSUS and GODney are praised in the industry by producers because they give them CREDIT unlike CERTAIN gurls. That's why they always get hits tbh

Bless their integrity. *.*

#BadBitchCertified

#OnlyBasicBitchesSteal

cory64

A toxic flower will always bloom late.

The Azalea and Rhododendron were once so infamous for their toxicity that to receive a bouquet of their flowers in a black vase was a well-known death threat.

I'd take it as a death threat if someone sent me a pre-order for Broke With Expensive Taste.

Aguila

#ICONIC
A toxic flower will always bloom late.

The Azalea and Rhododendron were once so infamous for their toxicity that to receive a bouquet of their flowers in a black vase was a well-known death threat.

I'd take it as a death threat if someone sent me a pre-order for Broke With Expensive Taste.

Azalea is that other basic rapper tho

Trigger

Is she really making a video? Seems silly to have made a Stay video before it does anything on radio while waiting to make one for PIU until it has almost peaked on radio.

I don't think they ever really foresaw it doing so well, so Rih's people are definitely "riding the wave" as it were. It's probably going to be another simple video to help promote it on urban channels and give it a little more longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom