• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
no wonder we have record unemployment

good one

ibbjuTaNkmecIY.gif

royalan

<3

Tina Turner, Patti LaBelle, Whitney Houston, Teena Marie, Dionne Warwick, The Supremes

edit: can i include Ella Fitzgerald tew

Flawless list. *.*

Toss in Aretha Franklin, Dusty Springfield, Shirley Bassey, Dinah Washington, Billie Holiday, Sarah Vaughan and Julie London and you've got me.

B-Dex

I would be more mad if I got Unapologetic over Lotus in my stalking tbh. But I guess since Rih isn't even in the pic someone had to be the grinch.

Nemesis_

I am going to be in awe with the TRUE queen's celestial offering.
Spr_4d_488.png

RE: Madonna, I wonder how long she will take to put out another album. She's contracted for a few more, but if she continues this "pattern" she will be much tew old to even tour with them. I'm wondering if she'll get them out at a yearly rate
Spr_3e_358.gif

Especially if shes going to be EXPOSING HASELF again
Spr_3e_361.gif

Cynosure

Girl on Fire was so disappointing. I really tried but I just could not get into a single song

total opposite to As I Am, loved every track.

Element of Freedom had a few glorious gems

Wait Til you See My Smiile, Love Is Blind, Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart, Like the Sea
iQ0Qk7Z8y9cx3.gif

Girl on Fire was so disappointing. I really tried but I just could not get into a single song

total opposite to As I Am, loved ever track.

Element of Freedom had a few glorious gems

Wait Til you See My Smiile, Love Is Blind, Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart, Like the Sea
iQ0Qk7Z8y9cx3.gif

Yeah, even though I posted a glowing review, after the first week, I was a bit less enthusiastic about Girl on Fire. I still use Brand New Me, Fire We Make, Limitedless and New Day. But As I Am and Element of Freedom were perfect all the way through. The first 2 have a lot more good songs as well.

Balthier >>>>>>> Lightning

Yet he didn't get three games dedicated to him. :/

I hope C'Mon blocks Beyonce's new single
301.gif
Oh, that would be too good. This must happen now. I can just imagine all the seething that would take place.

Ke$ha is going to reign 2013 alongside Lady GaGa, and all will be right in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom