• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

That's a given. Sweet 16s happen every day.

iy4XbGB1Q1KgH.gif

That's beautiful.

royalan

I think Lotus is a better album than anyone would want to admit, but Back To Basics is still her best.

Just so many fucking good tracks. When all the haters can say is the album is too long, you know you knocked it out of the park.

I still think Xtina has another Back To Basics in her, too. *.*

I'd like to see Xtina make a jazz album.
Xtincta would immediately redeem herself in my eyes if she made an album full of nu-soul babymakers and old-school R&B jams.

Mariah's the one who needs to make a jazz album ASAP. Her voice can't handle even middling ballads like Triumphant anymore, but her improvisational skills haven't diminished.

Just like Whitney, though, these gerls will continue to waste their talents on whatever shitty sound happens to be in trend.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Its a great song but its not going to happen.

Glad 1D got it. Its only of the most interesting tracks on their first album.

Mhmmm, this is a bop

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

I should give Up All Night a listen but I dont want to be oversaturated with 1D since Take Me Home is still getting daily spins

Mhmmm, this is a bop

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

I should give Up All Night a listen but I dont want to be oversaturated with 1D since Take Me Home is still getting daily spins

That excuse cannot last forever....just so you know.

I will excuse it for now though.

On topic, of course I am a Tell Me a Lie fanboy since its essentially my two biggest fandoms collided. Its also a nice change of topic from their normal theme.

Wait have you never listened to Up All Night?
I know right?

I think Lotus is a better album than anyone would want to admit, but Back To Basics is still her best.

Just so many fucking good tracks. When all the haters can say is the album is too long, you know you knocked it out of the park.

I like that one that sounds like Girl Gone Wild and Best of Me. Thats about it.

Trigger

Xtincta would immediately redeem herself in my eyes if she made an album full of nu-soul babymakers and old-school R&B jams.

Mariah's the one who needs to make a jazz album ASAP. Her voice can't handle even middling ballads like Triumphant anymore, but her improvisational skills haven't diminished.

Just like Whitney, though, these gerls will continue to waste their talents on whatever shitty sound happens to be in trend.

That's my feeling as well. Xtina is getting older and I'd like to see her explore other genres more rather than try to be hip.

Cynosure

Everything about the Back To Basics era was so lyfe giving.

however, musically, I don't think it ranks higher than Stripped or Bionic.
Lotus is not bad at all, but I just don't feel it measures up to the greatness of her trinity.

I might do a renewed review of it. I'm kinda changed on a lot of songs now.

Yeah same. Though I never did an original review.

Would like to get one out in its first year stateside. Waiting any longer would make it a bit redundant.

Most time consuming part is making graphics....which I like to do for reviews.

Delivering my final message just in case:

tumblr_mcqilpMkiR1rnvwt1.gif

I was starving, so I dug around my brother's fridge and ate a cup of S'mores pudding. When he came back home, I let him know, and his face became quite solemn. He told me that it expired in September, and that it sat in his fridge for days during Sandy when he...had no power.

According to the box...September 26.

Am I about to die?

I was starving, so I dug around my brother's fridge and ate a cup of S'mores pudding. When he came back home, I let him know, and his face became quite solemn. He told me that it expired in September, and that it sat in his fridge for days during Sandy when he...had no power.

Am I about to die?

Yes..........or you will become immortal and gain superpowers.

Thats the game you chose to play.

Satch

Banned

Am I about to die?

it was nice knowing you

botty

Banned

Am I about to die?

You can not die yet. We need to talk about the mess that is degrassi las vegas, and the inevitable second hand shame we will experience when skins comes back.

5zvrU.png

Mumei

Am I about to die?

You are not allowed to die yet. We still need to talk about stuff and you need to be here for my topic.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Am I about to die?

looks like you will be joining your fave's career

i6zlNGiRvSSq.gif

B-Dex

Am I about to die?

ibzXpUZcgxAWGh.gif

Am I about to die?

Say hi to Glassheart in heaven for me.
Stay well :(

Trigger

Am I about to die?

ibrGEI8NrDywHv.gif

You had a good run.

Aguila

#ICONIC
We are only 5 days away from seeing if history repeats itself

n5rwV.png

inZ35JLMZl2cl.gif

But what if she says nothing
2zjcqwj.gif

Am I about to die?

Gworl...

RIP

jk, don't die
2zjcqwj.gif

Mumei

Whats a segue? :S

I answered your PM, but I'm not sure you saw it since I see no replies.

Ah, yes, I read it. I forgot to reply!

And a "segue" is a smooth transition from one topic to another (in this guess the segue being your reintroduction to Pop-GAF posting. I read your PM!)

royalan

You can not die yet. We need to talk about the mess that is degrassi las vegas, and the inevitable second hand shame we will experience when skins comes back.

5zvrU.png

OMG Degrassi Las Vegas was AWFUL. Definitely one of their worst special episodes. ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom