• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
whatup POP-GAF is ya boy IrishNinja from GAF-HOP aka the OT ya'll trash but are dying to mash, chillin at the crib drunk and high at the same time nahmean

got to axe yall when my boy timberlake bout to get back in the studio, i know some of ya'll dig that rihananahs and adeles and shit but that's stuff's straight booty next to JT, dude needs to return to pop in 2013

im sayin though

ijNP2dTHlC5kX.gif

ibj5n4deGGYGWh.gif

Nemesis_

I think it's high time I use my first post to introduce something.

Ca425.png

INTRODUCING the POPGAF USER SCRIPT.

• Jump to your latest unread post in PopGAF OT4
  • Easy and quick access to the (new) Plug.DJ room
  • STYLISH LOOK to match NeoGAF
  • Compatible with FireFox, Safari and Chrome
To install: UserScripts.org

To install on FireFox: You need to install GreaseMonkey first, then install the script from UserScripts
To install on Chrome: You can either install TamperMonkey or manually drag and drop it to the extensions window.
ie. Save the script to your computer, navigate to Menu -> Tools -> Extensions and then drag and drop the saved script to the extensions menu.​
To install on Safari: You have to follow a weird process that you can find at SimpleHelp.net

If you have Internet Explorer you don't deserve to use this tbh, sorry.

Platinum star deserved tbh

NOTE: This is only going to work for OT4. I will update as each new OT comes along.

iNXTntxhIcvzT.png

Here is how to vote:
Album of The Year: Choose 10 albums and rank them 1 - 10. Album Title - Artist
Record of The Year: Choose 10 songs and rank them 1 - 10. Song Title - Artist
Video of The Year: Choose 10 videos and rank them 1 - 10. Song Title - Artist
Worst Album of 2012: Choose 5 albums and rank them 1 - 5. Album Title - Artist
Worst Song of 2012: Choose 5 songs and rank them 1 - 5. Song Title - Artist
Worst Video of 2012: Choose 5 videos and rank them 1 - 5. Song Title - Artist
Artist of The Year: Choose 3 artists and rank them 1 - 3. Artist
Flop of The Year: Choose 3 artists and rank them 1 - 3. Artist
Most Anticipated Artist of 2013: Choose 3 artists and rank them 1 - 3. Artist
Favorite Unreleased Track: Choose 10 songs and rank them 1 - 10. Song Title - Artist
Best Remix: Choose 5 remixes and rank them 1 - 5. Song Title - Artist

Copy and paste this template ballot, fill it in, and send it to my inbox by Sunday night:

150.gif
EVERYTHING MUST BE FILLED IN. THIS TIME I WILL NOT ACCEPT INCOMPLETE PMs.
150.gif

Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
FLAWLESS UPDATE / ALERT
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif

Lady Gaga's DANCE IN THE DARK (FERNANDO GARIBAY REMIX) has leaked in full studio quality.

For those who aren't aware, it's the track featured in the Monster Ball 2.0 PUKE/EXORCIST Interlude and the 2010 BRIT Awards

I don't know where it came from, and SoundCloud is deleting it as soon as it uploads.

You all know where to look ;)

Spr_3e_315.gif

Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
FLAWLESS UPDATE / ALERT
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif
Spr_3e_200.gif

SOME PROMO FOR EVERYTHING.

ibxoW5kF9OnPvr.gif

Artemisia

Banned
AErxT.gif

TTiIO.gif

post-4775-0-24118600-1343975084.gif

For some reason, choosing "Female Vocalists" removes Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Beyonce.

yyVek.gif

Yc6uG.gif

Usually I would be like LOL OKAY VOCALISTS but then WHY does Katy Perra even make an appearance?

Allow me to reveal the other numbers and the TRUE TOP 20. (Source)

FsDul.gif

B4iPn.gif

Lady Gaga - 3,068,686 listeners
Rihanna - 3,584,261 listeners
Britney Spears - 2,639,406 listeners
Beyonce - 2,729,304 listeners

Which brings the list to

2a07J.gif

01 - Rihanna - 3,584,261 listeners
02 - Lady Gaga - 3,068,686 listeners

03 - Katy Perry - 2.840.936 listeners
04 - Beyonce - 2,729,304 listeners
05 - Britney Spears - 2,639,406 listeners

06 - Madonna - 2.556.874 listeners
07 - Christina Aguilera - 2.278.483 listeners
08 - Adele - 2.016.102 listeners
09 - Evanescence - 2.000.676 listeners
10 - Amy Winehouse - 1.986.018 listeners
11 - Nelly Furtado - 1.948.841 listeners
12 - Kelly Clarkson - 1.940.869 listeners
13 - Björk - 1.822.962 listeners
14 - The Cranberries - 1.803.814 listeners
15 - Alicia Keys - 1.773.062 listeners
16 - Gwen Stefani - 1.766.585 listeners
17 - Portishead - 1.732.277 listeners
18 - Lily Allen - 1.712.886 listeners
19 - Norah Jones - 1.688.725 listeners
20 - Feist - 1.619.277 listeners

nZQxN.gif

tTD1d.gif

vTVSl.gif

YAAASASSSSSSS
READ HA FOR FILTH

You should have represented phono with Winston Payne tho.

Koodo

Banned
whatup POP-GAF is ya boy IrishNinja from GAF-HOP aka the OT ya'll trash but are dying to mash, chillin at the crib drunk and high at the same time nahmean

got to axe yall when my boy timberlake bout to get back in the studio, i know some of ya'll dig that rihananahs and adeles and shit but that's stuff's straight booty next to JT, dude needs to return to pop in 2013

im sayin though
Hi sis.

iGpnHtlrDGBS.gif

Majmun

im sayin though

Rumor has it that he's been seen in the studio............working with Beyoncé
c3ed7b23.gif

Trigger

im sayin though

I'm ready for his return.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Nem I am waiting for you ballot before I can send you anything
311.gif

you cant change it once you submit it, cant have you being manipulative
312.gif

Nemesis_

There was so much shit in that nomination ballot. I just voted for my faves and filled out the rest with flops strategically that I felt wouldn't get many votes.

I can't at how much shit there is
Spr_2c_048.gif

Needless to say I hope our responses would be weighted, it only makes sense.
Spr_2c_049.gif

This Pokemon fad is still not over I see
ibsDyTL7k3pC7D.gif

Maybe your fave could learn from Pokemon and CATCH all the CHARTING SINGLES for 2013.
Spr_2c_122.gif

Majmun

iCZUAQ32qIuu3.gif

Her single is going to drop soon, just like your favs wigs
c3ed7b23.gif

And I just browsed through her tumblr. After being scared by Tina's new jokerific face, my thought went to Bey's new look. I think her new era is going to be very hipster-ish. Not here for Hipstercé tbh
ibyuIZ8sbXdVcK.gif

LuuKyK

Lol I know but still. Oh well.

That new Lighting Returns trailer is kind of cool...

I recognize most of them by VH1 promos and I did saw NY show tho. Still SMH.

If you are into flat environments, no lighting (irony!) on the environments, terrible framerate, bland platforming and terrible character design sure.

EDIT: Godawful textures too.

I'm not here for Frightening Retreads.

Sick of Square Enix trying to recoup losses from these flop projects about the Rita Ora of the Final Fantasy games

Oh?

iTPRj2vF447EY.gif

This will all be remembered.

Trigger

Lightning Returns looks messy, but I've already play XIII and XIII-2 so I've already fallen down that rabbit hole. Day 1.

Her single is going to drop soon, just like your favs wigs
c3ed7b23.gif

And I just browsed through her tumblr. After being scared by Tina's new jokerific face, my thought went to Bey's new look. I think her new era is going to be very hipster-ish. Not here for Hipstercé tbh
ibyuIZ8sbXdVcK.gif

I don't think Bey would do that. She's always been a R&B girl at heart.

royalan

The last FF I played was XII (5 times), and until Square gets back to that level of quality it'll remain the last FF I've played.

Truly the Beyonce of JRPGs

Trigger

Ch...

I'm not even going to try moving my stuff from imgur to minus.

aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif

The last FF I played was XII (5 times), and until Square gets back to that level of quality it'll remain the last FF I've played.

#dead

Bladenic

Now sis, Final Fantasy at least was original once, unlike Beyonce. Just because they are "inspired" by shit like Call of Duty and other (good) Western games these days, does not make them Beyonce.

Bladenic

I'll be playing Lightning Returns after I played XIII, and XIII-2. I'm knee deep in this storyline and I will finish it.

tumblr_me9jh868ty1qetp0uo2_250.gif

I'm on season 6 episode 11. I'm almost caught up to this season. This show slays

I'm already on S7 episode 4. Season 6 was my least fave bro. Just felt messy and redundant. Here's hoping I like 7 more.

They said XIII's linearity was inspired by Call of Duty and other such games. Despicable.

Nemesis_

They said XIII's linearity was inspired by Call of Duty and other such games. Despicable.

This is like saying I was inspired by Bionic's success to make a similar sounding / length of a record.

EDIT: Although I see someone above me appreciates linearity.

Bladenic

This is like saying I was inspired by Bionic's success to make a similar sounding / length of a record.

EDIT: Although I see someone above me appreciates linearity.

Lol don't come for me, I'm just reporting. I get what they were going for, but they could have pulled it off better. But I didn't mind the linearity, nor am I one of those dumbasses screaming "NO TOWNS OMASfiosunvsingfr."

Season 5 was good. Season 6 is vile. It also sucks since Cas is around less (so far).

He appears as much as he did in S5. He appears a lot more in the second half, he was my favorite character of S6. And they did the impossible, they made me start disliking Dean.
Bastards.

Bobby remains the best though. Bless him.

Nemesis_

Lol don't come for me, I'm just reporting. I get what they were going for, but they could have pulled it off better. But I didn't mind the linearity, nor am I one of those dumbasses screaming "NO TOWNS OMASfiosunvsingfr."

I wasn't coming for you though.
209.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom