• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
429.gif

Maybe we should take this to the PMs ladies.
421.gif

Lightning is a vile character, but she's the best dressed FF hero with the coolest weapon and FF13 had my fav battle system. Squall's stupid gunsword and broken combat can eat shit.
403.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wow really. My Private Messages say otherwise now that I think about it:

So much for not asking...

Lol you didnt told me the font you were using gurl so I couldnt make it myself if you told me the font I totally would have.
ibfO15nNS2R0JJ.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah, I'm really not used to all this. I guess I will be leaving now.

Don't leave just remember we are not really serious here with the things going on. Sassy and shady responses are normal and expected here. You can notice how we post here its not exactly how we post on other threads. You'll get used to it. I didnt at first but its fun once you get the hang of it.

The sexual tension between Lu and Pu is palpable.

Lol and the babies will be called Lupus? Doesnt sound cute tho.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Can someone link me to this pokemon gif minus/imgur/tumblr?

I wanna join the party.

The donkey talking about ears.
ibqzry9iIOpy9A.gif

You wish I was the kind of messy that you and Arte are. You two are in a league of mess on your own. Both of you have run people out of this thread. I haven't done that to anyone.

Bye.

LuuKyK

Who are your favourite Popstars?
116.gif

I actually explained my situation to Mumei already when he invited me to post. Maybe I should share. I'm actually not really fond of pop music overall (not like you at least), I just like your gifs and the funny way you post. :p

But well if you really are asking, I would have to say I kinda like Rihanna performances live, since you can see the delivery to the song (at least thats what I got from her last performance I watched - the x factor one I think), and thats something you don't see on others like, say, Aguilera, who just screams or Lana Delay with her put to sleep songs.

But yeah...

SaintZ

Arte is not that messy tho. Ha biggest sin is to stan for MIA and the Ghoul. TBH is she didn't come for Lana at every second I would like ha better.
156.gif

I actually explained my situation to Mumei already when he invited me to post. Maybe I should share. I'm actually not really fond of pop music overall (not like you at least), I just like your gifs and the funny way you post. :p

But well if you really are asking, I would have to say I kinda like Rihanna performances live, since you can see the delivery to the song, and thats something you don't see on others like, say, Aguilera, who just screams or Lana Delay with her put to sleep songs.

But yeah...

tumblr_m3z7h9JtFp1qmktazo1_500.gif

Nah, this is Xtincta
321.gif

That thing looks like it's floating tho, in stark contrast to her career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom