• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Get dat Maverick Men subscriptionT

Yes. I had to stop checking vine at work. Those gentlemen post all day.

I decided to google what you gals were discussing.

I'm quite happy I did.
oUFcdlk.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I can't at Bey being up for rewards when she hasn't released a single or a new album yet.

This is the third year of her being nominated for stuff from '4'.

BET, her desperation.

Queen Carly discusses pop music and her next album:

"I can kind of explain it in some ways, and in other ways I'd rather not and let myself go in and create it," Jepsen tells Billboard. "My favorite pop artists at the moment are Robyn… Kimbra, La Roux and Dragonette. And I think I have a folky side in my blood from what I used to listen to with my parents, and it'll be fun to incorporate of that more in the verses of the pop songs, a little something deeper to the verses. That's what I love about the pop stars I just named, is they don't do just your regular kind of pop songs. There's some stuff to hold onto and dig into. That's what I want to do."

The Canadian singer says she started working on her next album "the day (2012's) 'Kiss' was turned in" and has "three songs from the batch I've written on the road that I think are keepers." Jepsen also has a cover song in mind for the next set but won't says what it is, "'cause I don't want anyone to steal it." She'll be working with Benny Blanco on the album, as well as "Kiss" collaborators Ryan Stewart and Josh Ramsay and "a lot of younger guys who are all Canadians and just really creative and have a lot going on."

And, Jepsen adds, there's no timetable for the project just yet. "I think 'Kiss' was a bit of a rush," she says, "so I think I'll be kind of taking my time to make sure what I'm putting out there next feels like the strongest thing I can make." Meanwhile, she's happy about the prospects of playing a number of headlining dates on the summer tour , after spending much of the past year opening for Justin Bieber's Believe Tour. "I think that's the most fun so far, getting to play not just the singles but the B-sides, 'cause we have a longer set time," Jepsen says. "So it's going to be an enjoyable summer because of that."

Sauce

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well...at least she listens to good music.

[edit]Oh also, that Dev Hynes and Florence cover of I Love It...why is it that people think that playing a piano and singing slowly is the ticket to a good cover? Absolute trash.

SaintZ

Today is Lana's birthday! Do you think it is coincidence that the Instagram video feature was just announced? Her impact.

Happy birthday to the kween!

izkaqt8gshgydlgxze.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom