• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
kiiiiii "fleahive"

"fleahive" OMG

It's so obvious, yet I've never seen it before. It also explains why Beyonka and her dusty stans are always patting their weaves.

5zvrU.png

Kyon

Banned
Cute but Kelly has been clocking Bey out of the game since Motivation, you tried it you dumb flea stan

/londa

No she's been clocking even waaaaaaaaaaay back with her first solo albums :)

Oh and she actually got grammys fairly before Beyandre got jealous of the good sis and begged daddy to get her some too

botty

Banned
He has a good point, tbh. Kelly makes great music, but it doesn't get the promo it deserves. She did start the EDM trend after all...

royalan

He has a good point, tbh. Kelly makes great music, but it doesn't get the promo it deserves. She did start the EDM trend after all...

Her biggest mistake was sticking with Matthew Knowles as her manager for as long as she did. The only act he's ever been able to handle is Beyonce.

Bladenic

Thanks for agreeing sis, it's really sad seeing her flop time and again when she makes some legit good shit. I dunno if it's no promo, if it's people just not giving a fuck, both.

Maybe X-Factor will finally help her succeed? Doubtful x 1 million but who knows?

Calling her "it" though... ruthless

Now I think you're just being sarcastic...

Trigger

Cute but Kelly has been clocking Bey out of the game since Motivation, you tried it you dumb flea stan

/londa

1) I don't stan Bey, just the facts. Kelly's never been a huge force by herself in the US. Her highest charting song was a single that she was a feature artist on IIRC.

2) Londa was a Bey hater so calling someone you think is a Bey stan "Londa" isn't even a proper use of the term.

Sit.

iboyJrJ8MEK8RS.gif

Bladenic

1) I don't stan Bey, just the facts. Kelly's never been a huge force by herself in the US. Her highest charting song was a single that she was a feature artist on IIRC.

2) Londa was a Bey hater so calling someone you think is a Bey stan "Londa" isn't even a proper use of the term.

Sit.

Kiiii at this self-clock.

When I said clock out of the game, I meant regarding quality bops.

And /londa meant me turning off Londa mode, that's what / means...

You tried it.

And are you sure you're not a Bey stan, your posts and general willingness to stan almost anything except Kesha would have me believe otherwise. You'll forgive my mistake, considering...

Trigger

Kiiii at this self-clock.

When I said clock out of the game, I meant regarding quality bops.

And /londa meant me turning off Londa mode, that's what / means...

You tried it.

And are you sure you're not a Bey stan, your posts and general willingness to stan almost anything except Kesha would have me believe otherwise. You'll forgive my mistake, considering...

There is no clocking. The Thief just has a better discography. I can recognize that without stanning ha. Kelly is a flop on her own merits now.

If Londa is Kelly, is Roy LaTavia?

Nnnnn

It all makes sense now.

Kyon

Banned
There is no clocking. The Thief just has a better discography. I can recognize that without stanning ha. Kelly is a flop on her own merits now.

Actually Kelly has a better overall discography sorry. Sales dont make Bey's weak disco sound better. Although No one can touch BDay not even Beyandre himself

Trigger

My point was that Kelly's stuff never gets much promo or sees a ton of success which is why you're just now bringing up a song she released last year.

Let me stop before I fall any further down this rabbit hole and into Beyhive stanning.

0lVImRD.gif

Bladenic

Actually it's because it was a FEATURE on a NO NAME group named Project B (from Germany I think) that didn't even have success in countries where it was released (like 2 in Europe lmao).

But of course the fact that she even did such a feature is telling in and of itself. Yes she's a mega flop, but it's sad because she's great. Beyonce/Matthew's power.

cory64

I meant that the shows generally do little for the judges' career, it can maybe boost 1 single at best and increase visibility slightly.

Bladenic

I meant that the shows generally do little for the judges' career, it can maybe boost 1 single at best and increase visibility slightly.

Only judge who ever got a boost was J.Lo, and maybe MC with Beautiful. And for J.Lo it was only one single, still waiting to see for MC.

Kyon

Banned

no lies there. But my fave didnt need it to boost fame. Twas about ha doing something while she was on hiatus :3

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Only judge who ever got a boost was J.Lo, and maybe MC with Beautiful. And for J.Lo it was only one single, still waiting to see for MC.

Cheryl Cole essentially launched herself into the position of nations sweetheart from the Uk x factor

Obviously UK>>>>US.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Cheryl Cole essentially launched herself into the position of nations sweetheart from the Uk x factor

Obviously UK>>>>US.

Well there was also the fact that unlike the Ba$ics on the US X-factor the UK judges are actually worth watching.

Bladenic

Obviously UK>>>>US.

I was talking about US obviously. And nobody BUT the UK knows that local. She even tried breaking into the US with XFactor before they deported her back to the UK.

Kyon

Banned
I don't really feel most of those snippets except I'm Out and Overdose. I'll have to go give their full versions a listen.

What if i told you CiSUS's team were dumb enough to let people buy the album when they released the pre order snippets 3 weeks before release? And were all floating somewhere in the internet

chi2jYK.gif

Look for GODverdose

Trigger

Overdose got me poppin'. I'll give her the coins for it

at the time of a proper release.
oUFcdlk.gif

In other news, I saw this on the other pop forum:

I like this hair color on Rih.

EDIT- I actually like Livin' It Up too. ICU Ciara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom