• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
I'm not here for celebrating nobodies who are somebodies because of their ties.
Not too much on Xtincta.
LbZ2ZA1.gif

royalan

emoticon-0180-bug.gif

???

I'm not here for celebrating nobodies who are somebodies because of their ties. You yourself said it was all about the music.
emoticon-0147-emo.gif

Paris was never just famous because she was rich. I mean, there are a ton of socialites who #TRYIT and fail.

Paris Hilton ultimately became famous because she was a personality. I would say there's something akin to talent involved in that. Maybe not actual talent, but something vaguely resembling it.

Something she should also get credit for is smartly taking the socially ingrained archetype of "the spoiled blonde bimbo that symbolizes everything wrong with western society" and giving it a name: Paris Hilton. Sure, she IS a spoiled blonde bimbo, but I think we'd all be surprised by how put-on a lot of that could have been. The Marilyn Monroe of our time, tbh.

botty

Banned
Let me not. I just checked Zedd's receipts. The creaTure can't even come for Paris' worst efforts. Even the likes of Jessie J have more impacT and global power than iT.

ibiCD4hlVd9cON.gif

Oh, this isn't the one I was referring to. It's the one that is on its back dying.

Kyon

Banned
Paris was never just famous because she was rich. I mean, there are a ton of socialites who #TRYIT and fail.

Paris Hilton ultimately became famous because she was a personality. I would say there's something akin to talent involved in that. Maybe not actual talent, but something vaguely resembling it.

Something she should also get credit for is smartly taking the socially ingrained archetype of "the spoiled blonde bimbo that symbolizes everything wrong with western society" and giving it a name: Paris Hilton. Sure, she IS a spoiled blonde bimbo, but I think we'd all be surprised by how put-on a lot of that could have been. The Marilyn Monroe of our time, tbh.

And where was the lie?

ioGqYjRqS0yVj.gif

Gaga, Taylor, and Katy all want to work with Zedd

who want to work with Paris? Lil Wayne
that says it all tbh

when Nicki does a track with ha and i see you stan. I will drag ur FlatAss__________________ to the depths.

iiKuTyGFLn9Wj.gif

Omg no. She's famous because middle schoolers all over the country could watch her give a bj on ebaumsworld

botty

Banned
Omg no. She's famous because middle schoolers all over the country could watch her give a bj on ebaumsworld

It's so ironic that you hate Paris because she's "famous for being famous," yet stan so hard for The Great Gatsby, whose central theme is the fact that Americans have the unique ability to create their own fame.

5b373a2e.gif

and it was disposed off when it no longer could produce
but now its on Lil Wayne's check book who keeps gathering scraps (like Paris) doing this

messT

Well, at least I'll have my Paris album soon.
c3ed7b23.gif

If that GIF was meant to be shade then you shouldn't be directing it at LAG

LAG wasn't behind that?

Then who was?

19971843.gif

Nemesis_

LAG wasn't behind that?

Then who was?

19971843.gif

Richie Jackson, who was Laurieann's assistant prior to the split. >_>

I agree that "move" is pretty shit but that performance of Americano is very hectic - it's a very very small part of a bigger picture. Most people would be focusing on the dude in the wedding dress running around with an AK, Gaga takes a backseat in this performance I feel.

Partition

Banned
Zedd's fumes
i0BIvdOvZ8gb7.gif
Hussy get to work on ARTPOP we don't have all year
But they will be cutting it close anyway

Can't wait for the queens of pop Paris and Miley to make their returns
worship2.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I thought Paris Hilton retired. Just when you think she was able to finally lay back, and put her feet up
and not have anyone between them

oh yea botty this gif is for you :)
tumblr_m29wvgj6x21qczne2o1_500.gif

Anyway in real music news

#BEAUTIFUL climbs from #24 to #20 on the Hot 100!

The Hot 100's Airplay Gainer award goes to Mariah Carey's "#Beautiful," featuring Miguel, which climbs 24-20 in its second week. The lead single from Carey's forthcoming 13th studio album coasts 44-28 on Radio Songs (42 million, up 33%) and debuts at No. 41 on Streaming Songs (1.5 million, up 223%), although it drops 10-15 on Digital Songs (97,000, down 14%). Carey sang the song as part of a medley of her hits on last Thursday's (16) "American Idol" season finale.

Can't believe it. I'm so happy.
Oprah_Speechless.gif

Nemesis_

I can stan Nicole Ritchie, she's turned her image around and is nothing short of the PERSONIFICATION of CLASS now. A true queen ^_______^

Kyon

Banned
I can stan Nicole Ritchie, she's turned her image around and is nothing short of the PERSONIFICATION of CLASS now. A true queen ^_______^

What's funny is a favored Nicole over Paris during all of Simple Life. She was hysterical. Idk I just liked Paris more after all her BFF shows :3 I WISH I was on those shows and won tbh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Let there be
Let there be loooooooove

Here in the
Here in the cluuuuuuuuub

Turnin me
Turnin me oooooooon

Not gonna fight anymore cause I want your touch

irYLUhx5Wq6oR.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Everyone knows that Lindsay Lohan was the best musical socialite
I present evidence A, B, C and D

She's even ok live, which is more than I could probably say for Miss Hilton.

Stan for the most famous ginger in the world

tumblr_m44togo5pI1qar6tno1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom