• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
One trip to the gym and you're already roid RAMPAGING through this thread, a mess.

I've been browsing GAF since before your first Keto cycle and with faves like yours it is INSULTING for you to even pretend to know what a line looks like.

Bye.

i3Gfa4MTwECcP.gif

Told you I'd post in your OT, bless.

I am YODELING, SCREAMING, MURDERED, SLAUGHTERED, #CREMATED #DEATHHHHH

Basically

SOLD OUT NORTH AMERICAN LEG

There are some receipts for yo ass

Oop. But where are the blog REVIEWS? Those matter MORE

16llef6-jpg.gif

cory64

One trip to the gym and you're already roid RAMPAGING through this thread, a mess.

I've been browsing GAF since before your first Keto cycle and with faves like yours it is INSULTING for you to even pretend to know what a line looks like.

Bye.

i3Gfa4MTwECcP.gif

The dragging, I live

DMeisterJ

Banned
Global SMASH "We Found Love" has surpassed 5M digital sales, with the latest BB digital sales update.

“We Found Love” by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris tops the 5 million mark in sales this week. It’s Rihanna’s second song to reach that milestone, following Eminem’s aforementioned “Love The Way You Lie,” on which she was featured (5,879,000).

x

Now the other girls can stop using the shade "Rih doesn't have any single that has sold over 5M copies (as the lead artist since "Love the Way You Lie" is well ahead of 5M)", but I guess the shade will move to "Rih doesn't have any single that has sold over 6M copies"

Kyon

Banned
Global SMASH "We Found Love" has surpassed 5M digital sales, with the latest BB digital sales update.

x

Now the other girls can stop using the shade "Rih doesn't have any single that has sold over 5M copies (as the lead artist since "Love the Way You Lie" is well ahead of 5M)", but I guess the shade will move to "Rih doesn't have any single that has sold over 6M copies"

16llef6-jpg.gif

botty

Banned

Bye.

i3Gfa4MTwECcP.gif

Vicious.

QpPc7.gif

Lol at the army receipt stanning a song they don't even use. And now Beyoncé has everyone so damn pressed. Whatever she did to you, DMJ and Kyon, I'm sure she didn't mean it.

Icicle

Janet Jackson Officially Hits Billionaire Status

EOnline said:
Wow, now that's some serious money in the bank!

Janet Jackson has officially joined the billion-dollar club, according to Variety.

The mag credits her incredibly successful career over many decades for the singer's lofty financial status.

She reportedly earned $458 million thanks to concert tours, $304 million in acting gigs like The Nutty Professor and For Colored Girls, $260 million in album sales ("Rhythm Nation, anyone?) and more than $81 million from sponsorships.

But Jackson isn't the only billionaire in her family. Her hubby Wissam Al Mana already reached that elite tax bracket after making his fortune in investments in the Middle East.

The "Escapade" singer joins the billionaire entertainer ranks of Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and author J.K. Rowling.

I don't think E! knows how to count receipts, but the mere suggestion has me YAAAAAAAAAASing!

Tokubetsu

I heard "Hanging On" and "Only You" by Ellie Goulding for the first time this week. My life has changed. A corner was turned.

Icicle

Hopefully Paris' lawsuit goes through and she can join her aunt as a billionaire.

ibs4M2dcx7GlgN.gif

The face Rita makes is giving me "Nicki Minaj with Tommy Mottola" teas.

When the inevitable Mighty Morphin Power Rangers reboot happens, I NEED Nicki to play Rita.

r2aTgpw.png

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
whats a BTW anniversary without a little teasing

Mr.♥ ‏@GeorgeKmacho 7m
@DJWS Do more song like Government Hooker.
That shit is awesome.

DJ WHITE ‏@DJWS 6m
@GeorgeKmacho I did.

Mr.♥ ‏@GeorgeKmacho 5m
@DJWS But this time, make them Singles.

DJ WHITE ‏@DJWS
@GeorgeKmacho they will be.

botty

Banned
RT @Zedd: Just heard Paris Hilton is releasing an album.
RIP music (1400 B.C. - 2013†)

I hope his career and all of his music flops into the deepest pit of hell, where the Beyst can plagiarize his anus and use all of his shitty material on Blue Ivy's debut album.

piece of shit.

Nemesis_

I hope his career and all of his music flops into the deepest pit of hell, where the Beyst can plagiarize his anus and use all of his shitty material on Blue Ivy's debut album.

piece of shit.

You know this is how King Jared would feel too. Don't seethe too much sis.

ibyamgjROwhHCf.gif

But yes I agree the snobbery is too much.

piece of shit.

But did he lie? Kim Kardashian lite should take seats. Her time was up years ago.

Nemesis_

I can only use ONE song from PARIS so I will side with Zedd, who I can use for the majority of his debut. We'll see how things go in the future, I guess.

Kyon

Banned

piece of shit.

Tell that CRETIN piece of shiT

tumblr_inline_mn4xwbfQT61qz4rgp.gif

botty

Banned
He dont need to

Clarity, Codec, and Stache shits on anything Paris has made

but Paris is a rich white woman with a catchphrase so she must be put on a pedestal
i36Xbhu7OlNYu.gif

Your fave has claimed that Stars Are Blind is one of the best Pop songs of all time. Nothing Zedd has done or ever will do will be as iconic as Stars are Blind. You can continue to fellate that hobgoblin mother fucker all you want. It won't change the facts. How is that for clarity?

But did he lie? Kim Kardashian lite should take seats. Her time was up years ago.

DEATH. Kim Kardashian is reductive Paris Hilton. Everything Kim Kunt is doing now has been done by Paris to a greater extent years ago. I want to say you TRIED, but clearly you DIDN'T.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Your fave has claimed that Stars Are Blind is one of the best Pop songs of all time. Nothing Zedd has done or ever will do will be as iconic as Stars are Blind. You can continue to fellate that hobgoblin mother fucker all you want. It won't change the facts. How is that for clarity?

yeah she said that when she was in her Fame era when she had to pretend to be a fake blonde fuck like Paris, did she work with her on her music? no, instead she worked with Zedd

but continue stanning for that ignorant reality TV star who claims most of us have AIDS probably in order to deflect from her own sickness.
people dont even know what Stars Are Blind is aside from your common ATRL twink
i36Xbhu7OlNYu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom