• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Australia is incredibly expensive to ship all your shit to and has fewer people living there, meaning less tour dates to recoup costs. Why do you think Madonna hasn't been there since her first visit shortly after the establishing of the first penal colony?

Her dates are spaced out and I'm sure she will add extras.

but if Pink and Gaga can ship entire fucking castles here and charge 10% of the price I don't think it's an excuse tbh.

I haven't seen the Mrs Crater stage tho so I'm not sure how big or impressive it is. I doubt it's as physically big as some of the acts that have come here previously.

Fuck even U2 brought their fucking claw here and charged less.

The Mrs. Carter Show is fucking expensive, that's the bottom line. I'm surprised it's selling out the way it is considering those ticket prices are fucking obscene. $94 for nosebleed seats BEHIND the stage? Are you fucking with me Bey??

I haven't even seen my fave live because her ticket prices keep shooting up in price with every tour. I'll keep checking for the Houston show in December in hopes that tickets become available again to buy at cheaper prices but I highly doubt it. Really frustrating to be a fan of someone at their peak but can't witness it in person. Bleh.

botty

Banned
Beyonce is such a greedy cunt, ICANNOT

BOtYuvbCQAAAJI9.jpg:large

HOW CAN SHE JUSTIFY THOSE PRICES

ibswGkGC9L9kg4.gif

I was wondering why so many ratchet teen mom and gay beyhive members were so thirsty for Beyonce tickets despite the price. Now that I've seen the stage I see Beyonka is just manipulating them.

Nemesis_

There is a new Selena Gomez song floating around but I can't find it. Apparently it's a ballad (gross) and it features actual voicemail from Bieber.

>______________>

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm listening to RED atm, I used to pay the last half of the album dust but now its has really grown on me

I think its strange you think I'm funny because he never did

I just wanna know you, better know you, better know you, better now

I wanted to go to her tour but it sold out so fast ;_;

THIS LOVE IS TREACHEROUS

THIS PATH IS.....RECKLESS

I I I
I I I
I I I

I'll stan for just about any of y'alls faves now after suffering through Tulisa's album yesterday.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I cannot find the picture and I feel that this meticulously moderated internet will not allow me too
#thirst

botty

Banned
Same. His wife is a devil worshipper and part of the illuminati. Her Super Bowl performance was ridiculous in all of its religious imagery where she thinks she is a God. She's not even that talented or beautiful. There are many other pop stars that shine brighter than her.

this had me screaming.

ibbW9JbNx1Kr8k.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Raked over the coals? I saw about THREE posts dragging her and TWO of them were YOURS.

Lawd I am SCREAMING I was just going to say the same thing
What a try hard. The desperation is real

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
And baby
Its amazing how I'm in this maze with you
I just cant crack your code
One day you're screaming you love me loud
the next day you're so cold
one day you're here, one day you're there
one day you care, you're so unfair

only song I use from MCHG
ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I'm listening to RED atm, I used to pay the last half of the album dust but now its has really grown on me

I think its strange you think I'm funny because he never did

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
The only songs I don't listen to on Red anymore are "Stay" (what a fucking stupid song) and "Sad Beautiful Tragic" (did I even put those words in the correct order?). It's actually a pretty great CD.

Bladenic

The only songs I don't listen to on Red anymore are "Stay" (what a fucking stupid song) and "Sad Beautiful Tragic" (did I even put those words in the correct order?). It's actually a pretty great CD.

Stay x3 is dumb as hell but I love it. It's so catchy. Taysatan her power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom