• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I thought everyone wished Jack died in the first episode like he was originally supposed to.

Jack was so up and down for me. Most of the time I hated him, but then I also felt a little bit sorry for him. Especially when this moment happened, I realised how empty his life was;

pi89EM8.jpg

Oop my mom heard SotS while I was listening to the original and dragged Bey. RIP she usually likes her.

LOL. Oh God, my mom would fit in great on POP-GAF. A few days ago I ran through a bunch of pop girls and asked for her opinion of them. Here's what she said:

- Christina: Annoying as all hell (;__;)
- Beyonce: Really talented but I'm not a fan of her songs
- Britney Spears: Some fun songs but it's just Britney
- Rihanna: Fun to listen to but she gets annoying after a few minutes
- Nicki Minaj: Super fun! (ugh)
- P!nk: Great song writer, great singer, my favorite (STAN)
- Kelly: Amazing voice, love her songs
- Lady Gaga: Super fun to watch, one of my favorites (STAN)
- Katy Perry: Pretty regular.
- Shakira: We love her because she's Lebanese
- Taylor Swift: Writes great songs, but a bit oversaturated now
- Madonna: Good for her.

LOL. Oh God, my mom would fit in great on POP-GAF. A few days ago I ran through a bunch of pop girls and asked for her opinion of them. Here's what she said:

- Lady Gaga: Super fun to watch, one of my favorites (STAN)

iXEE9SNylWDIH.gif

Bum fights are super fun to watch, I wouldn't consider this a ringing endorsement.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She actually stans Missy Elliot but says Nicki fills that void for now... which I guess makes sense, though there's no comparison tbh

Such truth
Nicki fills a void and that is all

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
For a second I thought she was wearing Christina's "Your Body" black dress but in pink. Close enough.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Watching last night'stop gear and Bjork is in the opening bit

She really does have a nice voice for car adverts

Oh and one of her videos about a robot influenced the production of a car
When will your faves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom