• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

NSFW(?) Beyonce Posing on Cover of Flaunt Magazine

I've never listened to this before. I wasn't missing too much... I'm just surprised I've never even heard of this.

Copies of The Fame seem to vary so much. I bought a copy of it a while ago and it was missing I Like It Rough, Disco Heaven and something else that I forget. But then I bought The Fame Monster with The Fame included and that included both of them.

Then a friend's copy had like, no Disco Heaven but had Paper Gangsta instead. It is so confusing, seems to be a lot of editions out there.

Trigger

abH8W.gif

Awful.

How about her complete ineptitude as a spokesperson? I saw this commercial over the weekend, and if I had a vagina and a graying problem, that conspicuously smug, overthought, uptight, imperious inflection Jizzelle employs would scare me off to seek shelter in CVS' 99 cent brand instead (especially that "Cuz you're worth it" line, so painful T_T).

It's like she's pretending to sound regal and dignified, and instead she comes off like Gaga with her British accent business. Such a deeply ugly woman.

cory64

How about her complete ineptitude as a spokesperson? I saw this commercial over the weekend, and if I had a vagina and a graying problem, that conspicuously smug, overthought, uptight, imperious inflection Jizzelle employs would scare me off to seek shelter in CVS' 99 cent brand instead (especially that "Cuz you're worth it" line, so painful T_T).

It's like she's pretending to sound regal and dignified, and instead she comes off like Gaga with her British accent business. Such a deeply ugly woman.

sldkgfnmskldgjlsdgj
What kind of Robotknee teas?

Yado

Standing On The Sun has been in two commercials over 3 months and still no official release. I don't know how you guys do it.

I don't care for Standing On The Sun and I'm not that anxious for her next album, it will be here when it gets here. But it's cute that you've been counting the days. ^_^

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'd be embarrassed to steal writing credits and recycle material for fans that I "care" about. I don't know how beyonce does it.

Right?

If my fave peddled decade old dance moves for $300 I'd stop stanning right at that moment. Truly embarrassing.

Koodo

Banned
What an insult to the Caribbean culture to call Rihanus' arthritic morning stretches anything within the orbit of dancing.

Not even the Large Hadron Collider would be able to detect the faint kinetic energy emitted from the barbarian's comatose efforts.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Miss Amor:

Ayo hound, be mild oh listen lord i mean, i might've seen i swore, i saw ya looking, looking all at me... Admiring Amor.... +

Be idol in my heart oh be inspiring and more, what kind of wizard? wh-what a dream!

Miss Camaraderie:

A night, a scene, a town -A RIDE WITH MISS CAMARADERIE, an odyssey, OH WOW! Say what? what iz you wit Rottweil(er) Imma let you, IN MY HOUSE

+ POLITER HIGH SOCIETY, attire, tea, a style... look how ya looking, looking now! let me see u... SEE YOU SMILE, a smilers sweetest smile +

OH mister wider - ME OH WOW!, look how ya looking looking now... let me get you. <3

She has a way with words
yahooFlutter.gif
yahooFlutter.gif
yahooFlutter.gif

These should have been her first two singles, I know iT.

DMeisterJ

Banned
What an insult to the Caribbean culture to call Rihanus' arthritic morning stretches anything within the orbit of dancing.

Not even the Large Hadron Collider would be able to detect the faint kinetic energy emitted from the barbarian's comatose efforts.

Ugh. Koo your drags are getting more Mariah-esque lately. Less and less impact and recycled with no semblance of success or relevance.

waiT at Ciara punching a bit on iTunes. Her album is #2 and her single is #16

#lightlyslay

Unedited at #2 next to Jay Z's debut
Edited in top #20

Im Out, which has been out for weeks literally going top #10 on iTunes, Body Party repeaking inside the top #30, before being sent to pop radio/A/C (July 22nd)

Ci is gonna have an amazing Billboard update next week. And really good week-to-week sales. I see it for her totally

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Right?

If my fave peddled decade old dance moves for $300 I'd stop stanning right at that moment. Truly embarrassing.
It's your fave that has turned MINIMUM EFFORT into an artform a successful 'music' career, you should be applauding Bey really.

Besides I'm pretty sure that I've seen Rih using her 'standing around not dancing and barely 'singing'' routine on previous tours too, so your tea is hypocritical as well as dumb.

royalan

It's your fave that has turned MINIMUM EFFORT into an artform a successful 'music' career, you should be applauding Bey really.

Besides I'm pretty sure that I've seen Rih using her 'standing around not dancing and barely 'singing'' routine on previous tours too, so your tea is hypocritical as well as dumb.

Do you actually even USE Beyonce? Or do you just stan her because she offers a unique position for you to defend?

I've been wondering this lately.

I see through you, Sis...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Do you actually even USE Beyonce? Or do you just stan her because she offers a unique position for you to defend?

I've been wondering this lately.

I see through you, Sis...

xMeXDOD.png

I'm not some super-stan, but I take it to be obvious to anyone with a functioning medulla oblongata that a Rih stan coming for anything Bey-related is the dictionary definition of 'LOL'.

[edit]And I don't see what about that post would make you think I'm not sincere. I'm saying that DMJ is constantly dragging Bey for a perceived lack of effort when the teacher's comment on his faves career would be 'lack of effort'. I don't see what's suspect about this?

xMeXDOD.png

I'm not some super-stan, but I take it to be obvious to anyone with a functioning medulla oblongata that a Rih stan coming for anything Bey-related is the dictionary definition of 'LOL'.

[edit]And I don't see what about that post would make you think I'm not sincere. I'm saying that DMJ is constantly dragging Bey for a perceived lack of effort when the teacher's comment on his faves career would be 'lack of effort'. I don't see what's suspect about this?

Seriously. Rihanna's based her entire existence on capturing the niche Beyonce created for herself, so of course when Bey was MIA Rihanna managed to peak. Big fucking deal. Have Beyonce actually give an effort out there and Rihanna's value shoots down tangibly. Anyone who thinks Rih and Bey together in a controlled context is some sort of even game will always get a smirk from me. Lol

DMeisterJ

Banned
lmao at the Hive acting like the 4 era didn't exist and overlap with the Loud and TTT era. Rihanna released two albums a year apart that eacb outsold 4 WW and managed her 5 hit songs that charted higher than anything from 4.

The sad delusions, #icant

NinjaBoiX

I find it strange that the metric you guys seem to use for how good an artist is, is their record sales! Who gives a fuck if they sold a lot of records? Do you like the music or not, that's the only valid question.

I dunno, the arguments back and forth seem to consist of "Well they had so many number ones" or "sold this many records", or "lol, they did so and so in their private life".

I don't get it. Judge them on the music man. Not on their balance sheet, or same vapid article from a celeb trash mag BS about botched boob jobs or something similarly banal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom