• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I've gone back and relistened to her stuff a while ago. I didn't like Warrior nearly as much as I did upon its release. I'd say Cannibal is definitely her strongest effort, her TFM if you will.

Nemesis_

I feel like KE$HA kind of established this up tempo party girl image with herself with both Animal and Cannibal but then tried to take a more all-encompassing approach with Warrior. This resulted in a messy and unfocused album that didn't know what it wanted to be and was (personally) I felt too long.

This is a moot point if you listen to individual tracks.

The biggest problem with Warrior, I felt, was that the best tracks are really just more of what we've already seen before with KE$HA. Like, I feel like she's almost given us everything she's already got to offer >_> Songs like Die Young and C'Mon are the most obvious ones.

I easily use All That Matters, Supernatural and Out Alive though.

She needs to work with more producers though, giving me Femme Fatale teas

iRwyEojJZkVU3.gif

Yado

Ke$ha took too long with her album. If she had stuck to the Rihanna release formula things would be different for her.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ke$ha took too long with her album. If she had stuck to the Rihanna release formula things would be different for her.
Possibly especially with the direction Warrior went, the gap between albums felt unnecessary

But it was cute watching Koodo and Crumpet stan it
until it flopped :eli:

Bladenic

The fact that im the only Animal left on this forum. MessT

Last Goodbye alone slays ;__;

Fave song from Warrior. Beautiful song and vocals.

Oh and Nem that ain't shit, Miguel's been sexually stimulating fans onstage for a while now to get them to buy his music.

"Last Goodbye" and "Love Into The Light" are at a tie for my favorite track from Warrior. I actually think Warrior is my favorite Ke$ha album. I would be pretty flawless if it weren't for "Wherever You Are" and "Dirty Love".

Ties

Banned
The fact that im the only Animal left on this forum. MessT

Last Goodbye alone slays ;__;
I stan for everyone, largely.

It's stupid to deny every major pop girl doesn't have bops. Warrior is one of the best pop albums I've heard recently. It's so irresistibly catchy and fun that it's hard to have any feelings of contempt towards it.

Kyon

Banned
yay<3333333333333333

"Last Goodbye" and "Love Into The Light" are at a tie for my favorite track from Warrior. I actually think Warrior is my favorite Ke$ha album. I would be pretty flawless if it weren't for "Wherever You Are" and "Dirty Love".

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Love Into the Light was my #1 but changed to #2 after i started listening to Last Goodbye more

One of the commentators in this Marvel 3 match said "clocked" and I can't think of that word without thinking of PopGAF.

Also, Mumei got mad at me for saying Morrigan/Ammy/Phoenix was like Destiny's Child because Morrigan and Ammy were only there to build up Jean.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh shit at Cory Monteith
I know he had a drug problem but I thought he had checked into rehab
RIP

RIP Satch too, thought it would have been cause she called black gaf nigga gaf on the last page, but if shes been dragging in the ot i guess it's that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom