• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Preparing for the mess

smile_08.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Managed to update the script after several tries
Such struggles from basic things

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This year for music has been weak for most of the part with some blessings. I hope the year picks up this summer

Bladenic

I'm here for The Vampire Diaries .gifs taking over OT6. Marius, Bladenic, and my power.

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

TVD Season 5 of all of us watching together will be glorious.

Idk if I will be able to deal with the weekly episodes, mid season breaks, twists, and cliffhangers though.

ibd493zLQXLyTq.gif

royalan

All of you 20th century peasants buying albums.

Spotify Premium >>>>>>>>>>>> all.

Agreed.

I only originally signed up for the free preview. But now I simply couldn't imagine life without Spotify Premium. Having 14+ million tracks at your fingertips is jusT...

Although, I do still purchase my faves' singles and albums

Kyon

Banned
Sure if you're a broke ass that can't afford to buy all the music you want. I guess Spotify is a cute alternative. Although if you did both I see no problem

You not buying albums though and thinking this is helping your faves tho..

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

botty

Banned
Sure if you're a broke ass that can't afford to buy all the music you want. I guess Spotify is a cute alternative. Although if you did both I see no problem

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

I can't blame them tbh. Some people's faves aren't exactly delivering music worthy of payment.

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I wonder what it's like to Spotify.

ibNIcaawOkcUp.gif

#CanadianProblems

Poor girl.

At least Shania and Celine are from there.

Then again we have tons of garbage coming from there like Creed, Nickelbag and Avril

Kyon

Banned
This is exactly why artists don't put their shit on Spotify.

Yup. I'm against it. I fucked with it when I was offered a free month but I wouldn't pay for it and not buy any albums. That goes against everything I Stan for.

I applaud the artists that don't put their shit up on there on release

This includes Rihallah

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

royalan

I would like to point out that my list of faves is small and EXCLUSIVE, and they don't put out music yearly, and yet and still I spend 10 dollars a month funding this industry through my monthly subscription.

I'm supporting artists I like and the music industry much more this way than I ever was before. And on top of that I still buy my fave's albums.

Bladenic

I would like to point out that my list of faves is small and EXCLUSIVE, and they don't put out music yearly, and yet and still I spend 10 dollars a month funding this industry through my monthly subscription.

I'm supporting artists I like and the music industry much more this way than I ever was before. And on top of that I still buy my fave's albums.

Well put.

Except buying albums, I don't really do that very often. Oh well.

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom