• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Let me leave this here for a certain someone to C.

0E032AF5-4948-45CF-8469-E02D417BABE5-16674-000010CDE2320D0B.jpg

waiT why is it saying the price and not purchased? Yet on the bottom it says play and not the price? Mess

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Blonde Marilyn Rih is by far the worst look she has done

moulels

YES. Though WoF only sounds amazing because Player was a fucking wreck. Nakata needs to stop playing around with that Harajuku tryhard and give capsule the love and attention it deserves. No wonder MEG was like "bye".

OMG another contemode-sis

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

I love Player and Stereo Worxxx tho lol, but I agree I need another Lounge Designers Killer.

I screamed @ Harajuku tryhard LOL!

OMG another contemode-sis

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

I love Player and Stereo Worxxx tho lol, but I agree I need another Lounge Designers Killer.

I screamed @ Harajuku tryhard LOL!

I live for Contemode. J-Electro is always in my heart. Player (the song) Slayed me, because I have it in my mind that Nakata is actually doing those vocals, and Love or Lies is heavenly. I like Stereo Worxxx a lot now. It was a grower. LDK to Flash Back are capsule's prime imo. Then again I'm usually the first person ready for the more lounge-y type of Shibuya Kei/Pico pop to get a revival.

I actually can't with Kyary. She ruins everything I like. J-Electro, Japanese street fashion, variety shows. Ugh, people were sitting around calling her a gyaru for who knows how fucking long when she was a Kera model who actively disliked gal, next thing you know, Blenda is all over this ho.

Kyon

Banned
I live for Contemode. J-Electro is always in my heart. Player (the song) Slayed me, because I have it in my mind that Nakata is actually doing those vocals, and Love or Lies is heavenly. I like Stereo Worxxx a lot now. It was a grower. LDK to Flash Back are capsule's prime imo. Then again I'm usually the first person ready for the more lounge-y type of Shibuya Kei/Pico pop to get a revival.

I actually can't with Kyary. She ruins everything I like. J-Electro, Japanese street fashion, variety shows. Ugh, people were sitting around calling her a gyaru for who knows how fucking long when she was a Kera model who actively disliked gal, next thing you know, Blenda is all over this ho.

FLASHBACK stanning. You are truly a GIFT

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

Artemisia

Banned
I would be allowed to post a soundcloud link right?

---removedT---

I'm 90% sure it's a demo. They better patch it up, it sounds flat.

Kyon

Banned
2nd verse should've been the 1st verse. Shorten it to 2 almost 3 minutes with the breakdown and people would use. Otherwise it's not slaying me like Pepcé

Trigger

The concert performances made it sound like the song ended on a bigger climax. I'm disappointed by how it just fizzles out at the end.

DMeisterJ

Banned
2nd verse should've been the 1st verse. Shorten it to 2 almost 3 minutes with the breakdown and people would use. Otherwise it's not slaying me like Pepcé

The second verse isn't bad at all. It's almost usable.

They love the way I walk
Cause I walk wit a vengeance
And they listen to me when I speak
Cuz I ain't pretendin

I agree it should be the first verse and the song should be two minutes shorter.

Ready for "Slaying on the Sun" to leak.

Flop/10. The infectious beat does all the work, while Beyonce's on autopilot.

Still better than any of the singles from 4 though. Agree with Roy that the verses' placement should have been switched.

Koodo

Banned
It feels so SPARSE, despite the fact that the production is completely hectic. The song is failing to elicit a single bop. Maybe the infectious energy of a live audience elevated the song on tour, because the studio demo version is registering less of a pulse than Mumei's faves.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Verses should be switched they should have spiced up the beat a bit more. (Sounds a bit better on the commercial and that kinda hurt this) Beyonce also goes a bit samey on the song without much effort which shows obviously. Its not a bad song but it feels like not a lot of effort went into it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's SO OVERPRODUCED. And then it sort of falls apart in the middle, Like this could have been a bop with the same beat, The second verse as the first verse, and the part that starts at around 2:40 as the second verse, the chorus again, a breakdown for the third verse, and then a final chorus.

The song goes absolutely nowhere.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I swear this woman has all the money in the world and all the writing camps available and this is what she comes up with, I guess Rihanna gets all the producers first and she gets the scraps

beyoncefallsz9pst.gif

Koodo

Banned
I kind of like the beat, but the entire thing is so derivative. This song didn't get a single smirk, head bop, or booty wiggle. I can already just imagine Bey's audience standing there dead eyed, confused out of their butts whether they should dance or not.

Hopefully a more complete version will elicit a modicum of emotion.
The song is amazing live, which makes it all the more perplexing how it's falling UTTERLY FLAT in the studio version.

Fey

Banned
I kind of like the beat at its most base essential. but the entire thing is so derivative. This song didn't get a single smirk, head bop, or booty wiggle. I can already just imagine Bey's audience standing there dead eyed, confused out of their butts whether they should dance or not.

But she's already performed it live and the result was many jiggling butts. The live performance had infectious energy.

The song is just ... bland.

Trigger

I want to know this as well.

#PagingAbominable

I kind of like the beat at its most base essential. but the entire thing is so derivative. This song didn't get a single smirk, head bop, or booty wiggle. I can already just imagine Bey's audience standing there dead eyed, confused out of their butts whether they should dance or not.

Except she was slaying it live.

You mean me? Lol

Also the description you give is EXACTLY how the song is.
Oh, indeed sis. My badT xxo

This is the biggest disappointment I've felt since "Born This Way" (my opinion's changed somewhat since it came out, but upon release I hated it).

Kyon

Banned
Dat Tour Version sounds almost the same but somehow I don't hate it at the least

First time I'm seeing iT.

What kind of slayage

tumblr_mlaa548YeM1qcqqpjo1_r3_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom