• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So who here has purchased their fave's last album?

isnr9xfllnrsw55ug0.gif

I got Lana, Jessie J and Kimbra. I need to get some Cher and P!nk albums that I still need to get. I get them mostly on physical copies.

So who here has purchased their fave's last album?

isnr9xfllnrsw55ug0.gif

I didn't. But I did buy Unapologetic and 20/20. I also bought 5 songs last night just watching the BBMA. Now that we can buy individual songs, I don't feel the need to purchase the whole album unless it warrants it.

botty

Banned
O.

ikzg4e5z3s7irt9zzc.gif

I have. Actually, not too long ago I also bought 3 magazines with Lana on the cover and got 2 of Avril's tours on DVD *.*

I want to buy the Born To Die vinyl but I'm not sure I can triple dip.

Oh, which avril tours do you have? *.*

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
"Though many credit her joining The Voice for reigniting her career [...]"

They do?

[edit] KIIII BEATEN
lmao.gif

Kyon

Banned
I C that Hold It Against Me shade...

It's weird because I bought it twice and it only downloads the single version. WTF is that about. Also tho isn't the first time that when I buy a full album and purchase the single it keeps saying to buy the album version ugh like someone on twitter even GIFTED the album version so I technically have 2 purchases of the album version :biblio:

Anyway some others just because

isnr9xfllnrsw55ug0.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I usually buy digital albums, but I do have The Fame Monster and Born This Way CDs *.*

For Lana I, at first, bought a few songs off the deluxe version on iTunes. Then I accidentally bought the entire STANDARD version so I had to go and purchase the rest of the Deluxe songs. A damn mess.

I still want to purchase a physical copy of BTD, but I don't like the Paradise Edition cover (prefer the original) and the booklets are nothing special. She betta put more effort on the booklet of her next album.

Wait... y'all buy the whole album aaaaaaaaaaand singles from the album? Let me quit fuckin with y'all.

I'm more of an EP + Album type.

I want to buy the Born To Die vinyl but I'm not sure I can triple dip.
I almost ordered it yesterday, even though I have the album, the First EP and Paradise. I wish they just released the full Paradise Edition vinyl though.

I'll probably give in eventually, along with Fiona Apple's Idler Wheel on Vinyl (which I already have the deluxe version of.) (note: Fiona is my true and forever queen, and if she releases it, I will throw cash)

This is my latest physical purchase. Please put attention to the name of the album.
LUUUUUUCKY WHAAAT. Toshiko looks so good on that cover too, I can't get over it.

Kyon

Banned
Seriously buying MV is expensive tho. But worth it because a lot of times songs have exclusive breakdown mixes for the videos.

Think what was more annoying with that was I am a PCD Stan and almost all their videos have exclusive mixes to their videos. Pricey pricey pricey

iTunes is lying and is saying I never bought True Romance.

but, I do have this receipt:

bbY5cCI.png

contributing to her iconic 1.21 million opening sales
c3ed7b23.gif

Standard edition tho.

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

royalan

Seriously buying MV is expensive tho. But worth it because a lot of times songs have exclusive breakdown mixes for the videos.

Think what was more annoying with that was I am a PCD Stan and almost all their videos have exclusive mixes to their videos. Pricey pricey pricey

Standard edition tho.

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

OMG I HATED THAT.

To this DAY I still listen to PCD's MVs over the actual tracks. The dance breakdowns are just EVERYTHING. ;____;

I also buy all the MV too :eli:

Ch...

I only purchase singles if they include remixes and b-sides. I'm not paying for the exact same song twice. I'm unconcerned with my faves finances tho. They'll probably still only owe the record company money regardless to how many singles/albums they sell. See:TLC. One if the last singles I purchased was
I think I still have the BOMT cd single from back in the day, and if i'm not mistaken the MV was on the cd too.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I was going to buy the Unapologetic Deluxe Edition during release week but it was (and still is) $16 versus $6 for the original on Amazon. And that was only for three tracks, so I was like "fuck that", and just purchased "Half of it" from the Deluxe version along with the original album. Not here for nickel and dime fuckshit.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've purchased Kesha, Ellie, gaga, Azealia, Azealia, Lana, Florrie, Frida Sundemo (Purely because someone posted a link to her ep in here), Adele, Swedish House Mafia, Charli XcX and some random singles here and there

My faves deserve their coins, only disappointment was Charli XCX and that was because I bought the deluxe edition and the majority of the remixes were crap

artworks-000043320641-6uthlp-crop.jpg

Naughty Boy's new album is reigning supreme on the UK Itunes charts right now
You'd have probably heard of him from the flawless song he did with Emeli Sande, Wonder.

I have yet to listen, but the album's title track is nice.

Purchase HA and support the best electronic band ever

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/world-of-fantasy/id421075670

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

YES. Though WoF only sounds amazing because Player was a fucking wreck. Nakata needs to stop playing around with that Harajuku tryhard and give capsule the love and attention it deserves. No wonder MEG was like "bye".

She doesn't really need it, she's sold over 5 million copies of her last album already.
Mostly I just want her to be relevant in the US. Her bank account is fine, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom