• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So being featured on Sonic games with his shitty friends? Cackles. Christina is Similar with Pitbull and some others is she your fave here?
*insert Jessie J's dull lyrics lyrics*

Too bad any game with Ulala's presence, or even her influence is more popular than Jessie J could imagine. The music is better too.

Project X Zone hype > Hew's new song?

To assume that having an avatar of one of the superior virtual pop stars to come out of Japan makes me a Xtina stan, frankly just proves how far you're reaching. Your arm must be tired.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Too bad any game with Ulala's presence, or even her influence is more popular than Jessie J could imagine. The music is better too.

To assume that having an avatar of one of the superior virtual pop stars to come out of Japan makes me a Xtina stan, frankly just proves how far you're reaching. Your arm must be tired.

Too late for a comeback. Try within the 5 minutes the post its made honey. I think you really took your sweet time for a half assed comeback that someone told you how to write on google answers. #Poordat.

Ulala stays being a featured character and not getting any more games of her own. #NoPower #NoImpact

Sit and stay seething.

EDIT: Call me when Project X Zone and Space Channel sells this much.
As of April 2012, sales of the album have reached 2,500,000 worldwide.

Bring your receipts.

Trigger

Disclosure's debut album Settle has leaked. I went straight to the Jessie Ware track.

I fulfill your desires for you.

itBvnlUpGTBHx.gif

SCREAMING. Now let me listen to the rest.

Jessie just compliments everything.

itBvnlUpGTBHx.gif

botty

Banned

Punch ha.

Vazra

Kyon

Banned
Koo what was that crazy bop you played when I was asking what that was? In the plug room I mean. The beat was crazy. Forgot the name

Too late for a comeback. Try within the 5 minutes the post its made honey. I think you really took your sweet time for a half assed comeback that someone told you how to write on google answers. #Poordat.

Ulala stays being a featured character and not getting any more games of her own. #NoPower #NoImpact

Sit and stay seething.

EDIT: Call me when Project X Zone and Space Channel sells this much.
As of April 2012, sales of the album have reached 2,500,000 worldwide.

Bring your receipts.
Sorry about my life. (actually, that thing that tells you who replied to you just isn't working for me)
I know how much that drivel sold, and I also know Europe's taste is severely lacking right now, and the very meaning of queenliness is not having to do anything and still getting recognized.

Then again, you do live in 2004, when Google answers existed.

Vazra

Sorry about my life. (actually, that thing that tells you who replied to you just isn't working for me)
I know how much that drivel sold, and I also know Europe's taste is severely lacking right now, and the very meaning of queenliness is not having to do anything and still getting recognized.

Then again, you do live in 2004, when Google answers existed.

Try using google

Keep trying and failing.
ibmvfEJ1upGH5J.gif

While you keep trying I'm gonna get ready for work. Keep fuming and seething it entertains me.

Vazra

Does it entertain you as much as Jessie J trying to channel Pocket Full of Sunshine in ~70% of her lyrics?
Is that your best? Cute.

Does it entertain that your game hasn't gotten a sequel since 11 years ago being paid dust (Unless getting a half assed HD Port counts) and Ulala's fate its only being featured on non main Sonic games?

EDIT: They even can't get the model right

R.I.P

Extra Edit: I just realized Sega its the RCA of videogames now. Extra R.I.P

Now I'm gone to work. Keep fuming I'll enjoy it when I get back gurl.

I feel like I always knew one day we'd have a Jessie J vs SEGA stan war. It just makes too much sense.
ibfYqg6fbwldCH.gif

OMG @ Amanda Bynes going in on Rihanna. Is this the first woman to go cray for Drake? I imagine he'll start returning the affection after she kicks the bucket, whenever that may be. Kind of a morbid topic so I don't want to rock the boat. I just need a resolution.

botty

Banned
VH1 made a list of the 30 Hottest Naked Album Covers

shamelessly beyonce'd from that which can't be named

30. Janet - Damita Jo
album-damita-jo.jpg

29. Demi - DEMI
Demi-Lovato-Demi-2013-1200x1200-300x300.png

28. Avril - Heres to never growing up
Avril-Lavigne-Heres-to-Never-Growing-Up-300x300.jpg

27. Lil Kim - Notorious K.I.M
1368798583_front.jpg

26. Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham - 'Buckingham Nicks'
Buckingham+Nicks.jpg

25. Christina Aguilera - Lotus (available now on itunes)
Christina-Aguilera-Lotus-Cover_TheLavaLizard-300x300.jpg

24. Monica - Making of Me
7429785.jpg

23. Mac Miller - Watching Movies with the sound off
Mac-Miller-Watching-Movies-With-The-Sound-Off-teaser-300x300.jpg

22. Bat For Lashes - The Haunted Man
Bat-For-Lashes-The-Haunted-Man-300x300.jpg

21. Beyonce - Dangerously in Love
dangerously-in-love_thelavalizard-300x300.jpg

20. D'angelo - Voodoo
dangelo-voodoo-reissue-on-vinyl-300x300.jpg

19. Goldfrapp - Supernature
Goldfrapp-Supernature.jpg

18. Rihanna - Russian Roulette
RIHANNA-–-RUSSIAN-ROULETTE-300x300.jpg

17. Grace Jones - Island Life
grace_jones_island_life.jpg

16. Kelly Rowland - Grown Woman
47995835.png

15. Ellie Goulding Liz Phair - Liz Phair
86328323.png

14. Taylor Dane - Naked Without You
518Y6i68DAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

13. Prince - Lovesexy
300x300.jpg

12. Christina Aguilera - Stripped
c4.jpg

11. Sade - Lovedeluxe
SadeLoveDeluxe-300x300.jpg

10. Seal - Seal II
13153465.jpg

9. Shakira - Oral Fixation
Shakira-Oral_Fixation_Volume_2-Frontal-300x300.jpg

8. Ciara - Body Party
Ciara-Body-Party-Remix-Single-Cover_TheLavaLizard-300x300.jpg

7. Ice T - Gangsta Rap
Click to see this mess.
VjvlV.gif

6. Maroon 5 - Hands All Over
97a9cd04016211e299a722000a1e882b_6.jpg

5. Janet Jackson - All For You
Janet_Jackson_-_All_For_You_single.jpg

4. Lady Gaga - Remixes
1267909112_lady-gaga-the-remix-japan-limited-edition.jpg

3. Kelly Rowland - Talk A Good Game
Kelly-Rowland-Talk-A-Good-Game-300x300.png

2. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
s4451568.jpg

1. Rihanna - Unapologetic
9423fdf07ee532e9b3e62030ca5373fd_view.jpg

ibf1K8zZd7GZHx.gif

Koodo

Banned
The Disclosure album is a heavy lounge-bop. Seismic movements were a frequent occurrence. That being said, the production is a one-note affair with little diversity. Fortunately, the guest vocalists are pretty eclectic and inject some needed variety to the proceedings.

White Noise (this grew on me SEAUX MUCH), Defeated No More, and Confess To Me are the HIGHLIGHT BOPS. Check on them, along with the rest of the album.

ibe7TDwktARWZS.gif

Jitters

Lovesexy has such a majestic cover.

Does anyone have a link to the behind the scenes of Selena Gomez' new video? All the ones I found have been taken down.

e:Found it.

Artemisia

Banned

the tea in that review:

For all the pop singers building hits out of electronic dance music these days -- which is pretty much everyone under the age of 30 who isn't Adele -- the marriage often seems a little contrived. "We Found Love" sounds more like a Rihanna vocal slapped onto a Calvin Harris track -- or Rihanna trying on her Ibiza outfit -- than an easy pairing. Neither would be a natural choice for the other if the combination wasn't almost guaranteed to blow up the radio.

Twenty-two-year-old British singer Katy B doesn't have that problem. Her identity, at least as portrayed through her lyrics, is so based on the club and the experiences therein that building her songs out of anything but dubstep and other bass-heavy rhythms would seem strange. And last night at Rickshaw Stop, during her first S.F. show ever, Katy B demonstrated that unlike some of her peers, she's as natural singing over those beats in an intimate live setting as she is gyrating to them at Fabric.

Not a single lie.

ibm3w8j12G1jqy.gif

Happy bday Robido!!!

Happy Birthday Rob~

Shine bright Rob~

Happy Birthday Rob sis. *.*

Happy B-Day Rub *.*

Happy Rob day!

Happy birthoncdáy Rob!!
Shouldn't your list be for the 70s?

MM yas sexy ass Rob. One year more seasoned.
Happy birthday Rob! :D
Happy Birthday Rob! :)
I feel famous! lol
ibbSjxwGg9i7oB.gif

Thanks guys!
happy birthday, rob!!! I have uncles younger than you!!
iqwan3gupWiFa.gif

Rob's bday? Well lemme give him his birthday slappings.
iSjvu9lIbIdBu.gif

Flop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom