• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

image.php

ahh.gif

Loving it
ibtPgSHYe7tsZx.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
‏@bellissimaa_
Amanda was a millionaire when Rihanna was still walking 6 miles to get clean water. Bitch please.

Im dying!!!!!

royalan

I think it's actually impossible for Amanda Bynes to scalp Rihanna. It's like a 3 legged rat trying to attack a tiger.

She should try going after Melissa Joan Hart or something.

Majmun

I think it's actually impossible for Amanda Bynes to scalp Rihanna. It's like a 3 legged rat trying to attack a tiger.

You can say all you want. I'm definitely on Rih's side, but she has been scalped today

i2n0GgHmBO5mD.gif

Vazra

Katy and Luke hyping a new song for summer?

Perched

Lol Katy Perry releasing before Bey and Gaga.

Didnt the turtle won the race against the rabbit and the guy who killed the giant? Its possible sis.

Kyon

Banned
Katy and Luke hyping a new song for summer?

Perched

Lol Katy Perry releasing before Bey and Gaga.

Didnt the turtle won the race against the rabbit and the guy who killed the giant? Its possible sis.

Here for it. I c that hoe tryin to get more summer smashes

Icicle

When did Katy B get chunky?

I dunno. She was never super skinny, but she does look noticeably heavier there. I don't think the way her shirt was hanging does her any favors either.

Compare that video with Easy Please Me or Lights On, and you can see the difference.

I'm guessing she's probably gained a bit of weight over the past few months while working on her album, but will slim down by the time she starts doing videos for her next album.

Ble$$, Katy B slays but the girl has no stage presence at all.
This was just a weird performance all around. I wasn't feeling either Katy or Jessie, neither of them had much energy. Katy wasn't really even singing, just sort of "singtalking", and I don't think Jessie Ware's voice or music is very well-suited for a huge arena either.

I think part of the reason the crowd wasn't feeling that performance was that it was a part of big music festival. When there are so many different acts playing, the result is a large turnout with only a small number interested in any particular set. Additionally, they were performing a song off Katy's Danger EP, which few people have heard compared to her first album. If she had performed "Katy on a Mission", "Lights On" (Top 5 songs), or "Broken Record" (Top 10), the crowd would have loved it.

I saw Katy B perform at a club in San Francisco, and she commanded the stage like a veteran performer. I know you're all about reviews (as long as they give your faves a higher Metacritic score, anyway), so here is one for the same show I saw.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This was just a weird performance all around. I wasn't feeling either Katy or Jessie, neither of them had much energy. Katy wasn't really even singing, just sort of "singtalking", and I don't think Jessie Ware's voice or music is very well-suited for a huge arena either.

I think part of the reason the crowd wasn't feeling that performance was that it was a part of big music festival. When there are so many different acts playing, the result is a large turnout with only a small number interested in any particular set. Additionally, they were performing a song off Katy's Danger EP, which few people have heard compared to her first album. If she had performed "Katy on a Mission", "Lights On" (Top 5 songs), or "Broken Record" (Top 10), the crowd would have loved it.

I saw Katy B perform at a club in San Francisco, and she commanded the stage like a veteran performer. I know you're all about reviews (as long as they give your faves a higher Metacritic score, anyway), so here is one for the same show I saw.
Maybe she was just tired then. I'd love to see Katy B, I'm jealous :'(

Kyon

Banned
I'm ready for another 4 year era.

I mean music has been dry this year as a whole

I bet we will have a single and a video before Grown Woman ever comes out

iiKuTyGFLn9Wj.gif

Vazra

Katy the one who actually makes an album I can listen without stabbing my ears (I still use one of the boys)

Koodo

Banned
Disclosure's debut album Settle has leaked. I went straight to the Jessie Ware track.

I fulfill your desires for you.

itBvnlUpGTBHx.gif

SCREAMING. Now let me listen to the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom