• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
That Disclosure feat Jessie Ware song is very good.

ibf1K8zZd7GZHx.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Happy birthday, Robby Rogers Nelson!

I can't make any age jokes since I'm only a few months away from the same birthday. ;__;

royalan

Stefan™;59499521 said:

Ignoring Taylor for a moment.

I am VERY happy for Billboard. They deserve the ratings bump. The Billboard Awards went from being one of the most basic awards shows to quite possibly the best one we'll see this year. Just an all-around entertaining MESS. The Grammy Awards the VMAs tried it.

Artemisia

Banned
Ignoring Taylor for a moment.

I am VERY happy for Billboard. They deserve the ratings bump. The Billboard Awards went from being one of the most basic awards shows to quite possibly the best one we'll see this year. Just an all-around entertaining MESS. The Grammy Awards the VMAs tried it.

I agree. I can give a pass to the Grammys because they are too prestigious to be gossip magazine and E! News fodder like other award shows. The VMAs, however, are tailored for that and have lately been an overhyped, boring flop. Contrary to the past few BB Awards where we witnessed Britney and Rihanna performing together, Beyonce's Run the World performance, Justin Bieber getting booed by the audience, and Miguel attacking an innocent audience member.

3phemeral

happy b'day Rob

ibvW0PF8HwRlmW.gif

As much as I like and often use Mimi's discography, I know I can never be a lamb because I hate that song.
How in the heck can you hate the aural perfection that is The Roof? The harmonies, the lyrics, the vocal arrangement, the atmosphere. It's probably top five of her entire discography.

iUUQqnkfSSzrC.gif

Happy belated Rob :)

Also, teamsega all the way. Jessie J has NOTHING on the intergalactic queen Ulala. Yall wish your faves had truly UNIVERSAL impact. Dismissed.

Partition

Banned
Is PopGAF dying?
WuwSR.gif

TWICE i've rescued this thread off of the second page in Community
WuwSR.gif

And OT5 moved so slow
WuwSR.gif

And no one goes in DJ anymore
WuwSR.gif

Will ARTPOP save us all?

Artemisia

Banned
Is PopGAF dying?
WuwSR.gif

WuwSR.gif

And OT5 moved so slow
WuwSR.gif

WuwSR.gif

Will ARTPOP save us all?

ARTPOP is never coming out.

other community threads were moved to this section from off topic discussion. PopGAF isn't really slowing down, it's just that we can now get pushed off page one more easily

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Is PopGAF dying?
WuwSR.gif

WuwSR.gif

And OT5 moved so slow
WuwSR.gif

WuwSR.gif

Will ARTPOP save us all?
no
there are now more threads in Community
OT5 had sort of a music drought
the what now?
yes

I wouldnt be surprised if it slows way down since we will be entering the summer drought
We Cant Stop will provide us some activity tho
ibvuTFUxj488Yk.gif

Trigger

Is PopGAF dying?
WuwSR.gif

WuwSR.gif

And OT5 moved so slow
WuwSR.gif

WuwSR.gif

Will ARTPOP save us all?

It's just the effect of having so many flop threads join the community section. We're still chucking along at a decent pace tbh.

Looks like my fave had an especially floptacular weekend.

First, she botches her own song before a television audience of dozens in a random appearance on X-Factor
Arabia
. The show's official YouTube channel can't even get the song's name right. My unfortunately styled sis, struggling to play the simplest chords this side of "Empire State of Mind" and rewriting the song on the fly with gibberish lyrics, turns in what is easily her laziest, messiest performance ever.

Then, in what should be the easiest, least pressure-inducing interview ever, she turns the awkward switch up to 11 by bluntly refusing to sing even a few bars for the poor host.

Finally, some deranged skank on GAF furiously penned an extended missive concerning the world-changing implications of an episode of X-Factor Arabia.

Leona could not be reached for comment.

in8ABkhaAR6Ri.gif

Is PopGAF dying?
WuwSR.gif

WuwSR.gif

And OT5 moved so slow
WuwSR.gif

WuwSR.gif

Will ARTPOP save us all?
You mean to tell me that you actually had to SEARCH for the thread? You aren't even using your Subscriptions or the PopGAF plug-in?

iiE3AXfupnzTD.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Since in the past I have made some of you listen to PF:Roman Reloaded and Cant Be Tamed

I will listen to (not review) the first album someone recommends that I havent heard
iTcVR1pWTwK7Q.gif

PowderedToast

Looks like my fave had an especially floptacular weekend.

First, she botches her own song before a television audience of dozens in a random appearance on X-Factor
Arabia
. The show's official YouTube channel can't even get the song's name right. My unfortunately styled sis, struggling to play the simplest chords this side of "Empire State of Mind" and rewriting the song on the fly with gibberish lyrics, turns in what is easily her laziest, messiest performance ever.

Then, in what should be the easiest, least pressure-inducing interview ever, she turns the awkward switch up to 11 by bluntly refusing to sing even a few bars for the poor host.

Finally, some deranged skank on GAF furiously penned an extended missive concerning the world-changing implications of an episode of X-Factor Arabia.

Leona could not be reached for comment.

in8ABkhaAR6Ri.gif

omg, that make up....
okIAQ.gif

is she in drag
okIAQ.gif

Trigger

Not familiar with either, please educate me
25793bfd.gif

It's simple. Just click on thread tools:

Nc7heRQ.jpg

And choose to add it to your subscriptions list. You'll then have a handy dandy list of all the threads you're following.

qkn5TU6.jpg

AFAIK, Nem's script only works for POP-GAF, but you can use this method for any thread on GAF.

Nemesis_

O, I use Godfari. Sorry Nem, ain't gonna switch to Chromanus for your script
25793bfd.gif

Did you read it though

============================

Updated for the new OT.

YOU MUST REMOVE YOUR OLD VERSION before USING THIS ONE

Ca425.png

INTRODUCING the POPGAF USER SCRIPT.
  • Jump to your latest unread post in PopGAF OT6
  • Easy and quick access to the (new) Plug.DJ room
  • STYLISH LOOK to match NeoGAF
  • Compatible with FireFox, Safari and Chrome
To install: UserScripts.org

To install on FireFox: You need to install GreaseMonkey first, then install the script from UserScripts
To install on Chrome: You can either install TamperMonkey or manually drag and drop it to the extensions window.

ie. Save the script to your computer, navigate to Menu -> Tools -> Extensions and then drag and drop the saved script to the extensions menu.​

To install on Safari: You have to follow a weird process that you can find at SimpleHelp.net

If you have Internet Explorer you don't deserve to use this tbh, sorry.

Give me a star TBH I can't believe you wiped them

NOTE: This is only going to work for OT6. I will update as each new OT comes along.

Artemisia may have to add in the link (http://www.simplehelp.net/2007/11/14/how-to-run-greasemonkey-scripts-in-safari/) to the OP as I forgot to update it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So I've been thinking about maybe doing some kind of PopGAF Big Brother in the Sims. Only without the voting out (because lbr I think we ALL know who would be voted out in the first round and that will just be embarrassing for them).

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Let me bring this to the next page since people paid it dust.

Only on Heartless atm but she sounds a lot like Nicole Scherzinger
I like ha though

edit; wait. Kanye's new album as actually called yeezus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom