• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
Chile boo. Cause you calling Knee brain dead when it is known she has actual mental issues is any better. Sit doooooooooowN
Expose it.

iFkp7kSfZlTfx.gif

Kyon

Banned
Less that 40 hours after the first single comes out and months before the album? wow

... Everyone is judged by their first week tho.

Someone of her caliber should've been able to clock #1 easy

Also Roar is out at the same time. Gaga also has the bigger fanbase. No excuses

ikpqIDyfqfssG.gif

SaintZ

Lana's first good single slaying.

Note to flops: Release good music and it will slay.
Bye, Ride was perfection.

Also, this is the first time Interscope sends one of her singles to radio
riz043qux5.gif
(Young & Beautiful was going to be sent but they changed their minds at the last minute IIRC)

royalan

Less that 40 hours after the first single comes out and months before the album? wow

Don't pretend like Gaga isn't a front-loaded artist like MOST mainstream pop girls. The first moments are crucial. That Applause seems to be stalling so soon is quite telling for an artist like Gaga.

Waffles, I noticed you didn't clock my tea about Applause ending up a flop. Is that because you agree?

Waffles, I noticed you didn't clock my tea about Applause ending up a flop. Is that because you agree?

I would agree. It will probably debut at #3 (she will maintain that next week with streaming from the video) and drop from there. I don't see it getting the radio airplay necessary to make another run.

Honestly Gaga should have had a bigger radio deal Ala JT. Hers only netted her about 10 million AI, while JT's launched him well over 100 million.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
How large are the V mags? Because I'm loving these outtakes NSFW https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRqDx-ZCIAAB3Z3.jpg:large

I would agree. It will probably debut at #3 (whe will maintain that next week with streaming from the video) and drop from there. I don't see it getting the radio airplay necessary to make another run.

Honestly Gaga should have had a bigger radio deal Ala JT. Hers only netted her about 10 million AI, while JT's launched him well over 100 million.

Her radio deal got screwed, its seems it was only for half of Monday
anyways I hope the payola continues like it has for Take Back The Night

Her radio deal got screwed, its seems it was only for half of Monday
anyways I hope the payola continues like it has for Take Back The Night

Katy's was only one day as well.

Maybe Gaga still has a radio deal set up for next week? If the music video slays + radio deal it could turn things around.

royalan

I know Diddy has nothing to do with this project, but with Dawn involved I hope their music has some Last Train To Paris influence.

Kyon

Banned
I know Diddy has nothing to do with this project, but with Dawn involved I hope their music has some Last Train To Paris influence.

Dawn wrote the majority of WTTDHSUS especially the best songs. The others also write. They don't need him.

I'm guessing since they're keeping their name BadBoy is letting them take it...

Even though Dawn's comic character is what gave them that name so technically she can copyright it if they try it

royalan

Yes, Xao-sis. It's real. Get into it.

We in the carrrrr
We ride slowwwww
We doin things that those girls don't dooooo
The boys stareee
We smile back
All my ladies in the rainbow Cadillacs
Yeahhh

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yes, Xao-sis. It's real. Get into it.