• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

The Wanted about to perform walks like rihanna on the katy show if anyone is interested... o.o

iKkU8Jap6KJMM.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Can the next version of the PopGAF chrome plugin please just replace the Gaming Side tabs instead of adding them on?
8f70c6ea.gif

My faves are Lykke Li & Roisin Murphy. In terms pop artists who are actually popular I'd go with Beyonce.

What an immaculate and flawfree list of pop faves! You'll fit right in here.

Here's a runthrough of our most notable members:

- Soulscribe (ME!): Smart, gorgeous, kind, and always manscaped. Stans Beyonce, Gaga and Christina like a goddamn professional. Flaws: An over-reliance on lists, and overtly clocking #Navy when confronted.

- Koodo: Runs a drive-thru shading clinic; casually stans Gaga and a handful of others through this emoticon: *.*. Will also verbally slash and trash Christina Aguilera at every opportunity. Flaws: I think she mentioned Bjork that one time. One of my favorites here.

- Royalan: Premiere Beyonce fan but unfortunately signed a 4 year contract with Def Jam to be Rihanna's casual PR clerk. Stans Christina like no one's business. Flaws: His general praise for Christina often overlaps with his overwhelming disdain for Beyonce; a fact that seems to go over most people's heads. Don't let ha know this howevah. One of my favorites here.

- Botty: A sweetheart, but a filthy clocker. Christina's his number one, but otherwise he tends to stan for American Idol judges. Flaws: None. One of my favorites here.

- Robido: Premiere Lady Gaga stan. Make sure to mention Lady Gaga as much as possible when he's around and I'm sure a quintessentially positive conversation will commence. His interests include talking about Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga music, and composing Lady Gaga fanmail. Flaws: Probably likes Lady Gaga a bit too much. One of my favorites here.

- Kyon: Adorable Brazilian bi-polar bitch who will cut you if need be. Personality ranges from bubbly sweetheart to raging cunt-punting queen. Fun fact: Has bought everything on iTunes. Flaws: General punctuation and commitment to a fave. One of my favorites here.

Get on these ladies' good sides and you'll fit in just fine. Welcome *.*

Mumei

What an immaculate and flawfree list of pop faves! You'll fit right in here.

Here's a runthrough of our most notable members:

- Soulscribe (ME!): Smart, gorgeous, kind, and always manscaped. Stans Beyonce, Gaga and Christina like a goddamn professional. Flaws: An over-reliance on lists, and overtly clocking #Navy when confronted.

- Koodo: Runs a drive-thru shading clinic; casually stans Gaga and a handful of others through this emoticon: *.*. Will also verbally slash and trash Christina Aguilera at every opportunity. Flaws: I think she mentioned Bjork that one time. One of my favorites here.

- Royalan: Premiere Beyonce fan but unfortunately signed a 4 year contract with Def Jam to be Rihanna's casual PR clerk. Stans Christina like no one's business. Flaws: His general praise for Christina often overlaps with his overwhelming disdain for Beyonce; a fact that seems to go over most people's heads. Don't let ha know this howevah. One of my favorites here.

- Botty: A sweetheart, but a filthy clocker. Christina's his number one, but otherwise he tends to stan for American Idol judges. Flaws: None. One of my favorites here.

- Robido: Premiere Lady Gaga stan. Make sure to mention Lady Gaga as much as possible when he's around and I'm sure a quintessentially positive conversation will commence. His interests include talking about Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga music, and composing Lady Gaga fanmail. Flaws: Probably likes Lady Gaga a bit too much. One of my favorites here.

- Kyon: Adorable Brazilian bi-polar bitch who will cut you if need be. Personality ranges from bubbly sweetheart to raging cunt-punting queen. Fun fact: Has bought everything on iTunes. Flaws: General punctuation and commitment to a fave. One of my favorites here.

Get on these ladies' good sides and you'll fit in just fine. Welcome *.*

This snubbing shade. Immaculate.

Yado, welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay... and do keep in mind that you should act less ratchet out of PopGAF than in PopGAF. I wouldn't want the degenerates here* to give you the wrong impression.

* All Most of whom I love dearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom