• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Song is amazing. Listened to it two times now. I'm loving everything about it.

Better than Grown Woman, IMO. Both songs have killer breakdowns, though.

I'm really loving Bey's new sound.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

They mentioned gifs
And we all know who has the best gifs.

ibmvyfrQaFPjac.gif

Siallah is so amazing at writing songs that put distinct, memorable imagery in your head. Songs like "Grown Woman" are charming but pass like a breezy fart, whereas even Sia's mediocre output leaves a visual impression as you listen ("We're like diamonds in the sky", "I am a blaaaaaank page").

"You and me, we're standing on the sun" is probably the most striking lyric of all. So few songs nowadays aspire to do anything more than leave you unconsciously tapping your foot, so get that paper gerl.

siatvismyparent2.gif
siatvismyparent2.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Siallah is so amazing at writing songs that put distinct, memorable imagery in your head. Songs like "Grown Woman" are charming but pass like a breezy fart, whereas even Sia's mediocre output leaves a visual impression as you listen ("We're like diamonds in the sky", "I am a blaaaaaank page").

"You and me, we're standing on the sun" is probably the most striking lyric of all. So few songs nowadays aspire to do anything more than leave you unconsciously tapping your foot, so get that paper gerl.

siatvismyparent2.gif
siatvismyparent2.gif

Sia has done amazingly behind the scenes of some great songs. I'm kinda glad that after "Diamonds", a lot of the girls are using her now.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Not sure where I said in that post that "Diamonds" was her breakout smash. But drag, I guess.

I'm not dragging at ALL, I just don't see why you have a pathological need to refer everything in pop music to the imagined impact of your fave.

Whatever, I'm drunk, I'm going to bed. Have a nice night xoxo.

What an immaculate and flawfree list of pop faves! You'll fit right in here.

- Robido: Premiere Lady Gaga stan. Make sure to mention Lady Gaga as much as possible when he's around and I'm sure a quintessentially positive conversation will commence. His interests include talking about Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga music, and composing Lady Gaga fanmail. Flaws: Probably likes Lady Gaga a bit too much. One of my favorites here.

You'll never be a real boy if you continue with these lies. I'd sooner stan for the vile trash that is Taylor "Revolving Door Vagina" Swift, before I'd cast my lot with that Froakie looking trollop. Lady Gaga is to music what little dicks are to sex, they'll work in a pinch, but ultimately it's not worth the effort.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Game of thrones is the best show on tv
7591d1344783487-tumblr_m1bpy9nfqa1qbacpf.gif

Nemesis_

I'm so sick of the nudity on that show, stop teasing the penis while never showing it

I've only ever seen one scene of Game of Thrones and it was while I was grabbing a drink from the kitchen (opposite the TV) and there was cock.

I assume that was the outlier?

(I want to watch GoT but I am trying to forget the fate of one of the characters in Season 1 first so I ca watch it and be surprised ;_;)

Fey

Banned
i would say yall are being thirsty but the straight guys' reactions in the official threads whenever a nude girl comes on is just true thirsT

iGGvgBA7Jv75l.gif

Matt_

Don't get me STARTED on that Tease

lawd it is just not fair
He teased it a lot in UK skins too

edit; talking of the straights being thirsty
watching with my housemate and he was practically salivating over the thought of sansa stripping off
I do not see the appeal of ha

Atlantis

watching with my housemate and he was practically salivating over the thought of sansa stripping off

Praise be to the giant goddess, but isn't she like 16?

I am praying for the day when Sansa gets her #clapback moment.

Matt_

Did you see the news about the new skins?

I have not
I saw that they're changing the format and doing episodes about random characters but not seen anything ages
Kind of strange tbh, they just need some decent writers which they really lacked in with the last two series

botty

Banned
Gerl I'm SO excited

Elated that they're dropping Gen 3 like a bad habit too :-3

Effy's storyline sounds like it will be the best. Fitting for her to get out of a financial crisis by indulging in an affair. #Queen.

ibiXtZQ96R0XYb.gif

I have not
I saw that they're changing the format and doing episodes about random characters but not seen anything ages
Kind of strange tbh, they just need some decent writers which they really lacked in with the last two series

Well the characters aren't really random, tbh. Cassie, Effy, and Cook are all fan favorites. I hated Cook, but I can't deny that other people were obsessed with his...ahem...charm.
I really hope they don't mess it up.

Fey

Banned
lawd it is just not fair
He teased it a lot in UK skins too

she's cute (but 17) i see it
but then again that's ok in the uk right

i'm probably the only sansa stan on gaf -____- #QueenOfTheNorth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom