• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
scared0010.gif

Leona did say in the XF Arabia interview that she's going to release a new album around Christmas, but she didn't say it's gonna be Christmas songs album. But recently there was a tweet from some RANDOM OBESE WOMAN saying she's going to be a part of the choir recording for Leona's "Christmas album" and some CRANIALLY DEPILATED composer was tweeting about how it's funny that he's composing Christmas-themed songs for Leona in the middle of spring.

Please don't tell me Leona's going to sink what's left of her tattered career by releasing a Christmas album in The Year of Our Lord 2013. Christmas albums are prestige projects that pander to fanbases, but they only work if you have a fanbase to pander to.

angry.gif

Unless...she's just recording a few Christmas songs for her new album and combining that with her unreleased Glassheart-era recordings (which I thought Album 4 would be). But what a thematic #mess that would create:

1. Oh Holy Night
2. Glassheart (extended single mix)
3. Jingle Bells
4. Burn
5. Silent Night
6. You've Messed Up (feat. Calvin Harris)
7. Dark Love City Streets
8. Cocksucker (feat. Tulisa)
9. Ave Maria
9. F*** Grand National (feat. horse choir)
10. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Extra Xtra Festive OMG Rmx)

iB3P20i2SGu9O.gif

iXAEurkE0ilu3.gif

SaintZ

Unless...she's just recording a few Christmas songs for her new album and combining that with her unreleased Glassheart-era recordings (which I thought Album 4 would be). But what a thematic #mess that would create:

1. Oh Holy Night
2. Glassheart (extended single mix)
3. Jingle Bells
4. Burn
5. Silent Night
6. You've Messed Up (feat. Calvin Harris)
7. Dark Love City Streets
8. Cocksucker (feat. Tulisa)
9. Ave Maria
9. F*** Grand National (feat. horse choir)
10. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Extra Xtra Festive OMG Rmx)

iB3P20i2SGu9O.gif
I'm fucking SCREAMING
ahh.gif

Not Cocksucker
ahh.gif
The horse choir
ahh.gif

botty

Banned
ATRL its a mess on terms of the stans.
Twitter I rarely use it so I dont know.

Overall there are stans on all stan bases that can ruin things but obviously some are more vocal than others. Gaga, Britney , Xtina and Bey are loud enough (Britney and Xtina stans have lowered they masses lately tho in comparison to Gaga and Bey)

Britney still has the biggest stan base. What are you talking about?

Majmun

Well, most of the stanning is about chart position nowadays. Because some artists don't have anyhing else to stan for. See Perra and Rih for instance. You can't stan for their perfromances or vocal abilities (ie actual talent)

Kyon

Banned
ATRL its a mess on terms of the stans.
Twitter I rarely use it so I dont know.

Overall there are stans on all stan bases that can ruin things but obviously some are more vocal than others. Gaga, Britney , Xtina and Bey are loud enough (Britney and Xtina stans have lowered they masses lately tho in comparison to Gaga and Bey)

I think you need to go check the Britney stanbase again (bug)

DMeisterJ

Banned
Well, most of the stanning is about chart position nowadays. Because some artists don't have anyhing else to stan for. See Perra and Rih for instance. You can't stan for their perfromances or vocal abilities (ie actual talent)

The HIVE stay trying to keep this Rih/Katy comparison coming but they're nothing alike. Good try tho

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Kyon

Banned
Didnt want to post this on the 28th cause y'all would laugh at me but my most flop fave Melissa Molinaro quietly released a new single and MV called "The One"

http://youtu.be/ZK9SiohlqLE

If you like please buy on ITunes I need a proper alberm

iCwQUBH65SO48.gif

It should be fun for a few hours to watch the mess then it will be bothersome. I like PopGAF being more controlled than that ATRL is.

Because at the end of the day we don't take it so seriously. Those hoes think it affects their lives when they're dragged/dragging.

Majmun

She's always been fair-skinned compared to most brown girls. Check her MOTS cover and realize that her skin is the same complexion, especially when you consider the paparazzi flash. You tried tho.

Bey and Rih have the same skin tone. But I guess Rih is just fair-skinned and Bey bleaches.

Right?
iYErwAEu1BRpD.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
WaiT
Does that mean it wasn't even rehearsed? What a fool

it might have been rehearsed but they noticed the risk of it and told him to scrap it so no matter what its still his bad in all that and he was told not to do it. He is getting into this mess by being a try hard.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oop, the person who Miguel kicked in the face claims she might have brain damage.

I can't say I wanted it to happen like this, but I wont be sad to see the back of his boring music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom