• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
rihannaz.jpg
KuGsj.gif

Oh okay good, coz I was about to clock it but weirdly I restrained myself.

EDIT

^ a;lsdjkfl;adjflajdflakjdflajd SHUT UP THAT'S NOT REAL.

Vazra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPJSpmez2lU

Running out of breath, the pitch was all over the place. Jessie gurl...
KuGsj.gif

SaintZ

Well, since Kyon did it... today my (now) indie fave, Lenka has released her 3rd album "Shadows".

Lenka-Shadows.jpg

iTunes Link
Spotify Link

You may not know who she is but you might have heard one of her songs on TV since some brands use ha music constantly. Her most known stuff:

The Show
Trouble is a Friend
My Heart Skips a Beat

Spotify Link to her first to albums
Lenka
Two

Her music is all cutesy and mostly happy. She describes her latest album as a "collection of little lullabies i've made to soothe myself, my son, and you as well.". Hey, at least she's honest about her new music!

Thank you for reading :D

ie8Kfl5U10Sk7.gif

Mumei

Best way is to look at childhood pics

j9XiGuuY3D8hL.png

I can see the same skin tone.

Bey was the prettier child, tho.

You know how people sometimes grow into their features, like their nose or ears or whatever? I think Rihanna had the same thing with her forehead - sort of like what happens to babies, except she experienced it during puberty. As much as she gets dragged for it, it's not nearly as noticeable now with the right hairstyle as it is in that picture.

Top Ten Reasons Britney Spears is a Hypocrite

There are a lot more but here are some basics without getting nasty

1)The whole Prince William thing. One Quote "He's so great. We e-mail each other all the time" Another quote "I've never met him. Someday I'd like to but I've never talk to him or anything" (Personally if you are going to lie stick with one lie)

2)The whole Justin Timberlake thing. We aren't dating, we are dating. Thank god they finally made up their minds. I even found in the same mag. one quote from her that said that they weren't dating and one that said they were. (I think the editor of that mag. should have been paying a little more attention.)

3)Her attire. Now everyone says she's just proud of her body, and she has a right, and yada, yada, yada. But the fact is I have a quote from her in a mag. which she states "I would never wear a bra and hot pants." Yet note her attire in her music video "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know." (No a bra and hot pants would have covered more!)

4)I also have a quote from her that says she would never get a tattoo and body piercing. She now has two tattoos, one on the small of her back and the other on her very lower abdomen, and a belly button ring.

5) She is aghast and can't seem to understand why old men find her attractive, yet look at what she wears! (Not all men over twenty five go blind!)

6)She also says that she is just doing what she wants, and is just expressing herself, and it's not her fault that small children look up to her, yet she puts out barbie dolls that sing when you press her stomach. (Last time I checked not many 15-25 year old guys or girls played with barbies)

7)Contradicting my last example, she also states in another mag. that she believes she is a good role model for children. (Yeah I want my children acting and dressing like her.)

8) I told theses facts to a friend of mine (who is a huge Britney fan) and she agreed about my points and also told me that she found quotes from britney, stating after the relationship was confirmed, that one she said she loved Justin and in the other she said she wasn't so sure. (Justin on the other hand has never wavered on his feelings, or more importantly quotes on his feelings)

9) Also she says that the clothes she wears and the person she exposes on stage isn't really who she is. How the heck does she expect for anyone to respect her if she can't do the simple thing of being herself. If she really is a person that likes jeans and T-shirts then maybe that's what she should wear on stage. (she use to wear that.) A little mid drift is one thing. I really don't care if her stomach is showing. It's when her tit's are flying out and her butt's hanging out, and if she moves too much the whole thing might come undone and then it would be Britney seriously "uncovered". If she isn't suggestive like that, then she shouldn't expose that kind of person to her audience. She should be real. ( Something Justin says is really important to him in a relationship and people in general, hhhhmmmmm, okay, so maybe he can have a hypocritical moment too.)

10)Finally, I believe she is personally disrespecting Justin and his fans. She portrays herself like, excuse the term, a slut, and that's what Justin is dating. This kind of person is who he falls in love with. And all those little girls that are in love with Justin think, okay, to get Justin or a guy like Justin I have to look and act like Britney Spears. So now she isn't just telling her fans to look like this to be popular and to be found attractive, but Justin 's fans as well. Another thing, I seriously think she totally disrespected Justin in her recent video "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know." I mean how does rubbing up and down some guy express what the song is suppose to say. And what we see apparently isn't the worst of it because that video had to be edited by her mother.

Sauce

@Botty that is called art. Not like Your Body music video which was lol worthy

this is the worst thing i've ever read, and one time i read the tracklisting to a jessie j album

botty

Banned
Well, since Kyon did it... today my (now) indie fave, Lenka has released her 3rd album "Shadows".

Lenka-Shadows.jpg

iTunes Link
Spotify Link

You may not know who she is but you might have heard one of her songs on TV since some brands use ha music constantly. Her most know stuff:

The Show
Trouble is a Friend
My Heart Skips a Beat

Spotify Link to her first to albums
Lenka
Two

Her music is all cutesy and mostly happy. She describes her latest album as a "collection of little lullabies i've made to soothe myself, my son, and you as well.". Hey, at least she's honest about her new music!

Thank you for reading :D

ie8Kfl5U10Sk7.gif

omg Lenkasus

ibzausKXg1X449.gif

Vazra

the deflection
ibisnyzCtUJkAk.gif

can you stay on topic? we're talking about your sexist messy tea. you're coming across almost as scatterbrained as Who You Are.

And your ups and down come as your fave Yoyo weight loss and gains. Sadly instead of staying overweight on your comebacks you stay light. Keep flopping like your fave latest single.

And your ups and down come as your fave Yoyo weight loss and gains. Sadly instead of staying overweight on your comebacks you stay light. Keep flopping like your fave latest single.
i'm going to take your refusal to confront my criticism as tacit admission that you are too ashamed to defend your "britney is a hypocrite because she *gasp* dresses suggestively" tea. nice doing business with you.
ibobzSlcAQe1Mt.gif

Vazra

That is still a large cRIHanium.

People should stop quoting that pic LOL

i'm going to take your refusal to confront my criticism as tacit admission that you are too ashamed to defend your "britney is a hypocrite because she *gasp* dresses suggestively" tea. nice doing business with you.
ibobzSlcAQe1Mt.gif

There are facts despite the source cause I remember reading some of the interviews and videos. Despite the source being an old ass page it still a source. You can try to deny that but the facts are around. Kyon while laughing at the source did admit those things are around. It was by her record label that made her said that crap still making her a hypocrite. Try some more and eventually you'll touch my footsteps at least.

You can kiss the ring, but you can never touch the crown.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ibyDd7Pbnwo9yS.png

Over the past yall have made list of your favorite Gaga songs but now its time to come to a collective rate before we are given a bunch of new ones from ARTPOP

Rate <--- click

• Rate each and ALL songs and videos from 1 - 10, its quick and easy
  • Include your Gaf username at the end or your ballot will not be counted

*I no longer go to this institution so if they find out I'm still using their services and cut me off then I will cancel the rate cuz
I aint here to be transferring numbers to spreadsheets, so hurry. I will close the survey a week from now.
2ed0be19.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Marius sis, there are two sixes

edit; doesnt really matter, just looks strange
KuGsj.gif

botty

Banned
There are facts despite the source cause I remember reading some of the interviews and videos. Despite the source being an old ass page it still a source. You can try to deny that but the facts are around. Kyon while laughing at the source did admit those things are around. It was by her record label that made her said that crap still making her a hypocrite. Try some more and eventually you'll touch my footsteps at least.

Pupi, if you're going to provide tea the receipt has to be legit. And using sources like wikipedia or angel fire, that have no credibility, will only make your tea come off as a stale or false. I'm not trying to drag you, just letting you know the rules of citation. If you can't provide proper tea, then you should just stick to making insults and dragging pop girls via your opinion. You wouldn't be alone, though, as there are some girls here who drag and drag and drag, but never clock. And that's ok. Also, I know that english isn't your second language and that is why most of your shade gets lost in translation, but you have to get it together with the random, out-of-no-where shade. I used to be the same way when I first joined pop gaf—but never as tragic, I hope—and these girls dragged me for filth for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom