• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

So, Rihanna showcased her vag during a performance last night. There are pics out there.

Pretty hot.

edit-

welcome back bladenic. just in time for E3!!!

Kyon

Banned

So this blog from 2003 is your source which btw they list 0 source for the quotes and still cackling at tabloid rumors.

It was a cute attempt tho.

tumblr_inline_mmtczeKHfr1qz4rgp.gif

I can see the whole transformation thing. But that's not exactly hypocritical since when she came out she was more of a puppet than she is now. That was her label talking. The real Britney is the Britney era Britney.

botty

Banned
So, Rihanna showcased her vag during a performance last night. There are pics out there.

Pretty hot.

edit-

welcome back bladenic. just in time for E3!!!

I expected more, but not bad.

So this blog from 2003 is your source which btw they list 0 source for the quotes and still cackling at tabloid rumors.

It was a cute attempt tho.

tumblr_inline_mmtczeKHfr1qz4rgp.gif

I can see the whole transformation thing. But that's not exactly hypocritical since when she came out she was more of a puppet than she is now. That was her label talking. The real Britney is the Britney era Britney.

The scathing tripod tea.

ab6d3f1c.gif

SaintZ

I said this before but Avril does not hate Britney and really never said anything that bad. She always said they were different (and to this day, they are) and they were doing their own things. The media named Avril the anti Britney and she said that was rude.

Bonus: Avril stanning for Britney: Exhibit A, B, C.

I don't know what P!nk said tho but she's been naked in her videos since You Make Me Sick I think?

avrilawkwardouklf.gif

Kyon

Banned
I mean same happened with almost every pop girl in those times.

Pop Princesses Xtina and Britney Spears were not having it with people thinking they will still children. They are both very sexual woman and powerful. Madonna and Janet led the way tbh

Bladenic

in the comments:

"PLS BUY KESHA'S NEW SINGLE
CRAZY KIDS
ON ITUNES
ITS FOR CHARITY YOU CAN SAVE HER CAREER
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

Bladenic stop.

Goodbye, I've abandoned her long ago.

Back to Pink, she shaded Xtina even tho Legend X gave Pink her only #1 song for a decade? And Pink was just as sexual and scantily clad as the other 3 in the Lady Marmalade video.

Kyon

Banned
More demented posts. Keep it up.

How is that demented? Unlike vague quotes and puppet PR label speak P!nk has written and spoken about the other girls on more than one occasion in public eye. Almost all her videos referenced them somehow.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Chris coming back like Katerina Petrova

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

in the comments:

"PLS BUY KESHA'S NEW SINGLE
CRAZY KIDS
ON ITUNES
ITS FOR CHARITY YOU CAN SAVE HER CAREER
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

Bladenic stop.

I heard "Die Young" today and it reminded me of all the faux-stanning that was going on around her release. Then she got blocked by "Diamonds", then the song got radio banned, and her stanbase completely abandoned her after Warrior Lotus'd.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How is that demented? Unlike vague quotes and puppet PR label speak P!nk has written and spoken about the other girls on more than one occasion in public eye. Almost all her videos referenced them somehow.

Britney era of the britney era is the britney of that britney era Britney. (Britney) Its almost like Posh Spice talking about which posh dress she should use despite all being the same like in Spice World.

That reminds me I should make some Spice World gifs...
tumblr_lpy7ltZ0CF1qaitmuo1_500.gif

botty

Banned

This only shows how much of a cunt P!nk is. I mean she basically hates Christina because she's jealous that Ron Fair, the main who has guided Christina for most of her career, was trying to secure her the best spot on the song. And then you have P!nk being jealous because her idol had moved on to a more talented and beautiful artist. There was no tea clocked.

Kyon

Banned

Hmm so my theories were right when she TRIED to outsing Xtina on LM. She tried but not hard enough. Lady Marmalade was an Xtina song at the end of the day. St!nk should thank her

Britney era of the britney era is the britney of that britney era Britney. (Britney) Its almost like Posh Spice talking about which posh dress she should use despite all being the same like in Spice World.

That reminds me I should make some Spice World gifs...
tumblr_lpy7ltZ0CF1qaitmuo1_500.gif

I don't get it.

Vazra

This only shows how much of a cunt P!nk is. I mean she basically hates Christina because she's jealous that Ron Fair, the main who has guided Christina for most of her career, was trying to secure her the best spot on the song. And then you have P!nk being jealous because her idol had moved on to a more talented and beautiful artist. There was no tea clocked.

Without P!nk Missundaztood there would be no Beautiful for Xtina. #Bye

botty

Banned
Pupi, re-write that in spanish. It might make more sense that way. :biblio: (what you wrote to Kyon).

Without P!nk Missundaztood there would be no Beautiful for Xtina. #Bye

Uh... are you giving P!nk credit for Linda Perry's work? You do realize "Beautiful" wasn't originally intended to be on Stripped right?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It got too ratchet and messy for me. I wasn't raised in the projects so I guess I couldn't take it
Again, I still don't see what's different about this than any other stanbase.

[edit] Are you talking about the members of the BeyHive on GAF?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Is it bad that I never made love, no I never did it
But I sure know how to fuck
I'll be your bad girl, I'll prove it to you
I can't promise that I'll be good to you
Cause I had some issues, I won't commit
No, not having it
But at least I can admit that I'll be bad noooooo to you (to you)
Yeah, I'll be good in bed, but I'll be bad to you

Buy the Bad Rihmix (feat. Rihanna) on iTunes. The Summer urban smash is here. Already #30 on iTunes and climibinG

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

scared0010.gif

Leona did say in the XF Arabia interview that she's going to release a new album around Christmas, but she didn't say it's gonna be Christmas songs album. But recently there was a tweet from some RANDOM OBESE WOMAN saying she's going to be a part of the choir recording for Leona's "Christmas album" and some CRANIALLY DEPILATED composer was tweeting about how it's funny that he's composing Christmas-themed songs for Leona in the middle of spring.

Please don't tell me Leona's going to sink what's left of her tattered career by releasing a Christmas album in The Year of Our Lord 2013. Christmas albums are prestige projects that pander to fanbases, but they only work if you have a fanbase to pander to.

angry.gif

Unless...she's just recording a few Christmas songs for her new album and combining that with her unreleased Glassheart-era recordings (which I thought Album 4 would be). But what a thematic #mess that would create:

1. Oh Holy Night
2. Glassheart (extended single mix)
3. Jingle Bells
4. Burn
5. Silent Night
6. You've Messed Up (feat. Calvin Harris)
7. Dark Love City Streets
8. Cocksucker (feat. Tulisa)
9. Ave Maria
9. F*** Grand National (feat. horse choir)
10. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Extra Xtra Festive OMG Rmx)

iB3P20i2SGu9O.gif

Kyon

Banned
Are you talking about the GAF BeyHive members tho? Cause I don't think they drag any more than any other group. ESPECIALLY not since the start of the 5ive pre-era.

No not you guys. It was twitter/ATRL ones.

Y'all are very VERY tamed compared to them.

If only you could see them.... Dealt with it for 3-4 years on twitter when it launched. It's a huge part of the reason I quit twitter.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
scared0010.gif

Leona did say in the XF Arabia interview that she's going to release a new album around Christmas, but she didn't say it's gonna be Christmas songs album. But recently there was a tweet from some RANDOM OBESE WOMAN saying she's going to be a part of the choir recording for Leona's "Christmas album" and some CRANIALLY DEPILATED composer was tweeting about how it's funny that he's composing Christmas-themed songs for Leona in the middle of spring.

Please don't tell me Leona's going to sink what's left of her tattered career by releasing a Christmas album in The Year of Our Lord 2013. Christmas albums are prestige projects that pander to fanbases, but they only work if you have a fanbase to pander to.

angry.gif

Unless...she's just recording a few Christmas songs for her new album and combining that with her unreleased Glassheart-era recordings (which I thought Album 4 would be). But what a thematic #mess that would create:

1. Oh Holy Night
3. Jingle Bells
4. Burn
5. Silent Night
9. Ave Maria

iB3P20i2SGu9O.gif
Leonard Louis I don't think I've ever said this before but you are one of my absolute FAVOURITE PopGAFfers.

botty

Banned
scared0010.gif

angry.gif

1. Oh Holy Night
3. Jingle Bells
4. Burn
5. Silent Night
9. Ave Maria

iB3P20i2SGu9O.gif

I don't even know.

Lord yes, this one monster kept telling Azealia to go work in the cotton fields
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

I wonder if they were trying to fight her homophobia with racism. Horrible.
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

Vazra

No not you guys. It was twitter/ATRL ones.

Y'all are very VERY tamed compared to them.

If only you could see them.... Dealt with it for 3-4 years on twitter when it launched. It's a huge part of the reason I quit twitter.

ATRL its a mess on terms of the stans.
Twitter I rarely use it so I dont know.

Overall there are stans on all stan bases that can ruin things but obviously some are more vocal than others. Gaga, Britney , Xtina and Bey are loud enough (Britney and Xtina stans have lowered they masses lately tho in comparison to Gaga and Bey)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Just ABSOLUTE #RIP at that list of songs. F*ck Grand National (feat. Horse Choir).

#RIP
#cremated
#exhumed
#crematedagain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom