• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
yes its real coming in August, dont really care for it but it just means their Fall promo is going to start soon with the movie + album + fragrance + tour

propertyofjolie42.gif

Delio

Zayn's face D:

HEW are these people? :biblio:

Aussy Band that 1D fell inlove with so they selected them to be their opening act. Que both fandoms having growing pains as they interact and the 5SoS boys doing more bromance shit to grab them fangirls. ( Two of them even embrace the shipping name the fans give them and play on it)

yes its real coming in August, dont really care for it but it just means their Fall promo is going to start soon with the movie + album + fragrance + tour

propertyofjolie42.gif

Yass 1D making that BIG push this fall. I wonder how the fragrance smells...probably way to sweet.

botty

Banned
Can someone tell me the name of that song where the girls are in the yoga class, and there's just one guy.

nvm found it.

Partition

Banned
The only reason Beyonce and Hov got married is because they're both good at essentially jumping on the weinpiece of whatever trend is out there. They have a lot of fun bandwagoning out chyeah. If Beyonce was a game she'd be Halo. She was good once, but not really better than the best, and now she's the definition of a derivative hack.

She even made a song about being Halo, or playing Halo. I don't remember because she's irrelevant now except for when weirdos fawn over her public performances.

ibg60Ue9QdrkwB.gif

But where are the lies

iiKuTyGFLn9Wj.gif

Cynosure

I got excited for nothing. Bey+Gaga summer tour is not going to happen, it's too good to be true. The vevo page was probably hacked by some unreliable cunt.

the last time I'm fooled again.

isngAyjsXczPR.gif

cory64

Thank you.
So who does everyone here stan for.
I stan for Mariah though its getting hard lol and a few others.
Recently got into Lana Del Rey.
queens-
Stan: Annie, Rihanna, Britney, Madonna,
Fan: Gaga, Björk, Robyn, Katy, Lana, Mariah

other-
Stan: Crystal Castles, The National, Kanye West, Drake, Arcade Fire, The Weeknd, Memory Tapes, Local Natives
Fan: Passion Pit, Daft Punk, Neon Indian, Sleigh Bells, Beach House, Vampire Weekend, Kendrick Lamar, Frank Ocean, Miguel

current flings: AlunaGeorge, HAIM, Disclosure

You guys have great taste.
I like a little bit of everything this is something more for the kpop thread but i got into After School recently.
iLZvC6lRyTNdF.gif

Pop,rock,jazz you name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom