• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Are you could just have both.

Like some girls.
oUFcdlk.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Dead at Beyonce being The Last of Us, its a new IP that's coming out of the gate with universal acclaim while Beyonce has been trying it for more than a decade with mixed results

Ya'll tryin' it. With each album she got more and more popular, and at no point during her career did that trajectory ever slope downward. Please name anyone else in the game right now whose career is as solid and consistent. Please.

Sasha Fierce is her least critically acclaimed album, but has the most popular song of her career... 4 may be her lowest selling album but it's the most critically acclaimed one of her career. So I think she covered her losses. lol

Esch

Banned
The only reason Beyonce and Hov got married is because they're both good at essentially jumping on the weinpiece of whatever trend is out there. They have a lot of fun bandwagoning out chyeah. If Beyonce was a game she'd be Halo. She was good once, but not really better than the best, and now she's the definition of a derivative hack.

She even made a song about being Halo, or playing Halo. I don't remember because she's irrelevant now except for when weirdos fawn over her public performances.

ibg60Ue9QdrkwB.gif

cory64

Ya'll tryin' it. With each album she got more and more popular, and at no point during her career did that trajectory ever slope downward. Please name anyone else in the game right now whose career is as solid and consistent. Please.

Sasha Fierce is her least critically acclaimed album, but has the most popular song of her career... 4 may be her lowest selling album but it's the most critically acclaimed one of her career. So I think she covered her losses. lol

icks4Udx3bFfd.gif

botty

Banned
The only reason Beyonce and Hov got married is because they're both good at essentially jumping on the weinpiece of whatever trend is out there. They have a lot of fun bandwagoning out chyeah. If Beyonce was a game she'd be Halo. She was good once, but not really better than the best, and now she's the definition of a derivative hack.

She even made a song about being Halo, or playing Halo. I don't remember because she's irrelevant now except for when weirdos fawn over her public performances.

ibg60Ue9QdrkwB.gif

omg

Kyon

Banned

ibg60Ue9QdrkwB.gif

trash2.gif

royalan

ibg60Ue9QdrkwB.gif

Yassssss drag that ENTIRE FAMILY.

ibg60Ue9QdrkwB.gif

r4CiE.png

Bladenic

ibg60Ue9QdrkwB.gif

Good lord at this dragging.

DMeisterJ

Banned

ibg60Ue9QdrkwB.gif

Drown ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom