• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nnnn I was gonna make this post.

Is this Harry? He is so cuTe <3

iISgihtyJ3rGi.gif

Heathen..... that is Louis.

This is Harry:

ibvpmLAjA74VNq.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Taylor Swift Set To Overtake One Direction In Ticket Demand

Tickets for Taylor Swift’s upcoming UK tour dates are currently subject to 50% more demand than her ex’s band One Direction, according to ticket marketplace Seatwave.

These stats may come as a surprise as One Direction were the UK’s fastest ticket sellers this year, however it seems that the 23-year-old is outselling the five strong British boy band.

Eliminate the filth, Lord

i5SnKuBbn1DVs.gif

Kyon

Banned
I'm keeping it classy because I have no time for UNFORTUNATE LESSOR SCUM who don't have the LUXURY to stan Music this year like the rest of the planet. I've turned a new leaf.
flirt.gif

Not trying to question Beys ability to make someone famous who nobody even knew about lol.

Either way, the people Bey so calls "copies" from never have a problem with her being inspired by them

gPKIn.gif

Taylor Swift Set To Overtake One Direction In Ticket Demand

i5SnKuBbn1DVs.gif

Queen...

I'm keeping it classy because I have no time for UNFORTUNATE LESSOR SCUM who don't have the LUXURY to stan Music this year like the rest of the planet. I've turned a new leaf.
flirt.gif

Good for you :)

Cry_and_clap.gif

Britney is going to flop so hard this year tho

i5SnKuBbn1DVs.gif

Ya.That is stupid and untrue...........

The article is stating misleading facts since Taylor is set to tour there in the winter, while 1D are done in the UK until summer of next year. So as of right this very second she is probably selling more tickets....sure.

Taylor only has 3 O2 arena dates. 1D on the other hand sold out five with their last tour PLUS 24 other UK dates while Tayhore isn't playing any other dates.

29 dates vs 3. I wonder which is bigger?

Well wouldn't Taylor be doing the beating just because she's already beaten expectations for her RED tour and isn't even done yet all while not getting help from a movie?

Artemisia

Banned
The article is stating misleading facts since Taylor is set to tour there in the winter, while 1D are done in the UK until summer of next year. So as of right this very second she is probably selling more tickets....sure.

Taylor only has 3 O2 arena dates. 1D on the other hand sold out five with their last tour PLUS 24 other UK dates while Tayhore isn't playing any other dates.

Of course they don't mean at this very second. They are comparing Her current demand with 1D's demand back when they were selling tickets.

She's adding more, sis. Don't get too angry because a 'local' artist is selling better than a global phenomenon in their home country.

i5SnKuBbn1DVs.gif

Of course they don't mean at this very second. They are comparing Her current demand with 1D's demand back when they were selling tickets.

She's adding more, sis. Don't get too angry because a 'local' artist is selling better than a global phenomenon in their home country.

i5SnKuBbn1DVs.gif

You make statements not backed up by ANY tea.

1D will sell 5x more and gross 5x more than Taylor in 2014 in the UK.

You with seethe and wallow in your own filthy lies and delusions though.

Artemisia

Banned
You make statements not backed up by ANY tea.

1D will sell 5x more and gross 5x more than Taylor in 2014 in the UK.

You with seethe and wallow in your own filthy lies and delusions though.

It's like to think that an article wouldn't be comparing the demand of an artist who is currently selling tickets to one that isn't. That would make a lot more sense, wouldn't it?

It's like to think that an article wouldn't be comparing the demand of an artist who is currently selling tickets to one that isn't. That would make a lot more sense, wouldn't it?

The article is compared sales of two tours that are occurring 5-6 months a part.

It isn't legit tea and you know this.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

1D's album hasn't come out yet while RED is a year old. Don't you think people might hesitate to buy tickets for material they havent heard yet

LaToyaJackson-290x250.jpg

SaintZ

OMG

Sinead O'Connor Blasts "Prostitute" Miley Cyrus, Writes Second Letter Calling Her "F--king Stupid"

ANOTHER OPEN LETTER TO MILEY CYRUS
Miley… Really? Who the fuck is advising you? Because taking me on is even more fuckin’ stupid than behaving like a prostitute and calling it feminism. You have posted today tweets of mine which are two years old, which were posted by me when I was unwell and seeking help so as to make them look like they are recent. In doing so you mock myself and Amanda Bynes for having suffered with mental health issues and for having sought help.
I mean really really… who advises you? have you any idea how stupid and dangerous it is to mock people for suffering illness? You will yourself one day suffer such illness, that is without doubt. The course you have set yourself upon can only end in that, trust me.
I am staggered that any 20 yr old woman of the 21st century could behave in such a dangerous and irresponsible manner as to not only send the signal to young women that its ok to act like prostitutes but also to the signal that those who have suffered or do suffer mental health problems are to be mocked and have their opinions invalidated. Have you no sense of danger at all? or responsibility? Remove your tweets immediately or you will hear from my lawyers. I am certain you will be hearing from all manner of mental health advocacy groups also. It is not acceptable to mock any person for having suffered.
It is most unbecoming of you to respond in such a fashion to someone who expressed care for you. And worse that you are such an anti-female tool of the anti-female music industry. I hope that you will apologise to Amanda Bynes and to any person who has been wounded by your mockery of those who have suffered. And I hope that you will wake up and understand that you in fact are a danger to women.
Furthermore you posted a photo of me tearing the pope’s photo .. as if to imply insanity.. by doing so all you have achieved is to expose your staggering ignorance. I suggest you read The Philadelphia Report, The Boston Report, all the reports which will illuminate for you why that action of mine remains sane and valid. By mocking it you mock every child who suffered sexual abuse at the hands of priests and had it covered by the Vatican. You could really do with educating yourself, that is if you’re not too busy getting your tits out to read.
Original FB Post.

angelbintm17kz2b.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Taylor stans are not allowed to drag a band where 4/5 members can out sing their fav for performance skills.

Tours are about more than just live vocals. Watching some clips of One Direction's tour performances, they just roam around the stage not doing anything of note. A boring mess.

Tours are about more than just live vocals. Watching some clips of One Direction's tour performances, they just roam around the stage not doing anything of note. A boring mess.

Tayhore wishes she could roam around the stage. However, due to liability reasons related to her bony weapon-like joints and appendages her lawyers have advised against it lest she injure or kill innocent bystanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom