• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have first version of your Mariahcat done Touchdown. Will animate it later.

iblzaiJgRQaKSO.png

(For some reason Gaycats/Smilies/etc look blurrier on Neogaf. It is weird.)

royalan

The fact that she fell into MiLord's trap and now showing ha true colors.

MiLord wins yet again

iuYvCy31ueWEb.gif

Yep.

Someone needs to remind Sinead that she's a grown as woman, because she sounds REALLY juvenile in that second letter.

Also, you're going to involve your lawyers over some PUBLIC tweets that YOU posted? LOL - good luck with that.

Kyon

Banned
This is even more promo for The Movement Deluxe Edition coming this Saturday on MTV check your local listings

iuYvCy31ueWEb.gif

Nemesis_

Miley is just revolting. I managed to listen to her album since I could probably put aside her attention seeking antics if the music were good. But her album isn't even that good which makes things more embarrassing. A haphazard collection of dreary ballads and dirty country fusion.

Adore You
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

We Can't Stop
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

SMS (Bangerz)
ibbVSkGBYECRZt.gif

4x4
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

My Darlin
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Wrecking Ball
ibbVSkGBYECRZt.gif

Love Money Party
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

#GETITRIGHT
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Drive
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Do My Thang
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Maybe You're Right
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Someone Else
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

It doesn't surprise me that Miley keeps talking about how this record was the music she wanted to make as if it's something triumphant. Given what a revolting human being she is, it shows if this is a record she wants to put out.

Poor her. I've never explicitly wanted someone to flop but I hope she does.

Let me start stanning Apple for giving me an opportunity to listen to the album without giving Miles coins.

Miley is just revolting. I managed to listen to her album since I could probably put aside her attention seeking antics if the music were good. But her album isn't even that good which makes things more embarrassing. A haphazard collection of dreary ballads and dirty country fusion.

Adore You
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

We Can't Stop
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

SMS (Bangerz)
ibbVSkGBYECRZt.gif

4x4
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

My Darlin
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Wrecking Ball
ibbVSkGBYECRZt.gif

Love Money Party
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

#GETITRIGHT
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Drive
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Do My Thang
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Maybe You're Right
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Someone Else
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

It doesn't surprise me that Miley keeps talking about how this record was the music she wanted to make as if it's something triumphant. Given what a revolting human being she is, it shows if this is a record she wants to put out.

Let me start stanning Apple for giving me an opportunity to listen to the album without giving Miles coins.

I can't speak for the album as I'm not even going to waste my time. But I stan the rest of this post.

Trigger

This post is jusT
7gBysRZ.gif

Bangerz certainly wasn't I expected tonally.

Yado

I feel so conflicted every time I listen to Nobody's Business, such a bop. If only it weren't featuring fistopher

i4zn2WOVzuIoY.gif

Wrecking Ball is still the best song released by a pop girl this year.... despite Miley and the rest of the album.

This much is very true. I liked it above Roar and Applause put together but thats not good considering its a free pass for a mediocre song. The competition is slacking a bit. Second singles will deliver I bet though seeing as this is her second.

royalan

I don't want to give my complete thoughts on Bangerz yet, since I've only had time to listen to it once.

However, I will say that I enjoyed it.

Bangerz reminds me a LOT of albums like Gwen's "Love.Angel.Music.Baby" and Gaga's "The Fame", in that it's a completely fucking eclectic offering, but in the best way. Listening to Bangerz, I genuinely had no idea what to expect of the next track, but I was kept excited for the next experience. It's like a wacky Pop music sample platter.

Honestly, those are my favorite kind of Pop records, because they're really difficult to perfect. It's so easy for an album to spiral out of control and into "mess" territory, and everything about Bangerz is so completely wacky. But it's that wackiness that actually serves as the cohesive thread throughout the album. It also doesn't hurt that there are some mature "moments" to really ground the album. Just like Gwen had "Cool" and "4 In the Morning", and Gaga had "Brown Eyes", Miley Cyrus has "Adore You" and "Wrecking Ball" to keep things from spiraling too out of control.

Not a bad album at all, in my book.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There is a difference between being a female and being a "pop girl".
Eaux, well I guess if you're going to put silly restrictions on it, I think Roar, Applause and Work Bitch are all better than Wrecking Ball. It's got decent verses mind you, just the chorus is a tuneless hookless mess.

royalan

ofc roy of all people would be the one to shit on saturday night

ibdxWa4nEaSNaL.gif

Saturday Night isn't a BAD song, it's just that from all the stanning going on in here about this making Natalia relevant I was really expecting some left-field shit.

When I got to the vowel repetition chorus of the same sort we've been hearing in Top 40 for the last 3 years, I realized it was just more of the same stale same-ol. Not bad, but I wasn't impressed...

Kyon

Banned
They took Tina's head from a photo shoot from a few months ago and stuck it on someone's body

Let me find the original pic.

I can't believe I noticed it instantly

EDIT: can't seem to find it. Used to be on my minus but I deleted it. That is definitely her head from that shoot

3phemeral

They took Tina's head from a photo shoot from a few months ago and stuck it on someone's body

Let me find the original pic.

I can't believe I noticed it instantly

EDIT: can't seem to find it. Used to be on my minus but I deleted it. That is definitely her head from that shoot

This is the only one that pops up:

YD55SyM.jpg

xaosslug

fret not Fighters, she just had another photoshoot for another cover and she's looking BabyJanelicious

tumblr_mu0tfey78K1rvnk03o1_500.jpg

iO2jm7WbWh226.gif

i mean

ibsV2BxhclCO4c.gif

Maybe it is this pic? Cause her face is exactly the same and the hair too. The pic I had didnt show her whole body tho so it most likely was this. Thanks :)

yeah, it's a promo pic for her perfume. Redbook reused it, changed the color of her shirt + rosary beads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom