• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aura Lyric Video

yea i prefer the demo...

Not Gaga ruining it.

i1Rpuo1ANCwK6.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Gaf seems to have approved ads with noise
this is not acceptable

cory64

Annie wrote this on her fb under a link to an article about Uncle Terry
Thanks Peter,I´ll watch that! And yes,it´s from 2010,but doen´t seem like this have been taken seriously. A professional photographer who´s ejaculated in the faces of the models he´s working with, need a career change......and a kick in the balls. If magazines like Vogue,Harpers Bazar etc etc have any respect for they´re readers and themselves,they should never let him work for them again.Period.

Yado

Weren't those photos of Terry for his coffee table book though?

I doubt an agency would send a model over to have Terry nut on their face.

royalan

Seriously. I haven't watched a single episode of American Horror Story until now.

And Coven has so far been the best show I've watched of the new Fall shows.

This is ridiculously good.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
That...version of Aura. Are we 100% sure that's the studio recording that will appear on ARTPOP and not just some Machete remix?

Because it's fucking awful in comparison to the demo.

"But in the bedroom the size of him's more than enough"

That's the only new vocal that worked. Everything else is :/

This will probably sound better in HQ and in full. We'll see. The iTunes link should be coming soon.

Nemesis_

The only thing I'm honestly not sure about with Aura is the first verse. Everything else sounds and seems fine.

EDIT: A few sites are reporting that the Gaga tracklisting will be revealed in forty minutes, is this true?

And yes, we know all the tracks, but we've already got one to three songs that are over the amount on the iTunes pre-order page so we need confirmation of what's there and what's not.

Aguila

#ICONIC
The only thing I'm honestly not sure about with Aura is the first verse. Everything else sounds and seems fine.

EDIT: A few sites are reporting that the Gaga tracklisting will be revealed in forty minutes, is this true?

And yes, we know all the tracks, but we've already got one to three songs that are over the amount on the iTunes pre-order page so we need confirmation of what's there and what's not.

She tweeted this a while ago:

ARTPOP TRACKLIST TWITTER 9pm PST
TONIGHT

edit: She's tweeting stuff about it rn

It's possible that some of the tracks might be ARTPOP "app" exclusives. At least that's what I'm hoping for tracks that don't make the album.

Gaga's cutting room floor cuts slay T_T

cory64

Mary Jane Holland is above it. Looks like Applause below. How confused they must have gotten taking these pics in order.

Nemesis_

So they're not going to tell us the features...

ibrOPT0vEsyXiu.gif

Unless there hasn't been one revealed yet.

Rihanna is not on Sexxx Dreams.

ARTPOP Tracklisting - Track #05

- Jewels & Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort & Twista) -

01.) Aura
02.) Venus
03.) G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)
04.) Sexxx Dreams
05.) Jewels & Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort & Twista)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom